REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but you could get pregnant from your first and only one night stand, and it might not have been your intention to have an one night stand, maybe the guy just doesn't want to see you afterwards.
true.true. I can't imagine why a guy wouldn't want to see her again (well maybe I can).
I'm trying to be NICE!

O/T, life experience, I am raising my 4 year old grandson, I do have custody, my young daughter named a couple of boys that could be the father, DNA proved they where not the dad. So to this day we still do not know. My grandson knows me and my hubby as mommy and daddy. He does not know that my daughter is his mom. We got custody when he was 11 months old. One day he will probably want to know and we have no answers to give him.

The guy Cindy talked about on the stand, Eric, would have been only 15 years old when Caylee was conceived. He died at age 18. I think he was someone Casey read about on the internet, an obituary for a guy out of state, bingo, he's the father.

Of course, there's also Mr. Ortiz, someone Casey did know somehow, a guy who was six months younger than Casey, who died at age 20. He could have been the more likely father, given the age.

However, the story told by Casey and Cindy was that the "father" died at the time of Caylee's second birthday party. Caylee was two in August 2007.

The tragic accidental deaths of these men were: EB May 6, 2007 and J Ortiz May 8, 2007, a full three months before the child's birthday.

Not only that, both Cindy and Casey said Caylee's father was married with a child or children. Neither of the above-mentioned men were married or had children.

I think both of these innocent young men were victims of KC's diabolical lying.

Since the true father never came forward, I believe it's safe to say he doesn't know about the case, or that he doesn't know could be the baby's father, or that he's chosen to keep quiet because he doesn't want his life to be destroyed after seeing what that family has already done to so many people who've known Casey.

I think it would be a tough choice for any man in any respect.

Mr. Ortiz can be ruled out by the DNA. There was no Hispanic gene found.

This is very difficult for me to believe that George didn't want to know who the father is. I can't buy that one at all. Both parents would be raging at this time. Cindy was under the impression that Casey was a virgin. Can't tell me they didn't want to know or care who created the pregnancy. They both told a whopper on the stand, as far as I'm concerned.

This is very difficult for me to believe that George didn't want to know who the father is. I can't buy that one at all. Both parents would be raging at this time. Cindy was under the impression that Casey was a virgin. Can't tell me they didn't want to know or care who created the pregnancy. They both told a whopper on the stand, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not very sure about that Whisperer. The way Casey lied, lies and continues to lie, it's highly likely they were fed a BS story on that too. I've wondered if Casey even ever knew who the father was. She seemed detached from the onset of the pregnancy, CA had a tremendous capacity for denial and GA.....well, he just did what he was told. If he didn't, we would have known a long time ago where Caylee was if he had to beat it out of Casey according to GA's friend that witnessed the argument between GA and Casey that night at the house.

I noticed the A's 'tiptoe' around ICA, during the JH tapes, only Cindy has asked ICA direct questions about what she wanted to know. I bet they did the same thing when they found out ICA was pregnant. It think GA has always been told by CA to 'butt out' and let her handle ICA, and JB is exploiting that.

The guy Cindy talked about on the stand, Eric, would have been only 15 years old when Caylee was conceived. He died at age 18. I think he was someone Casey read about on the internet, an obituary for a guy out of state, bingo, he's the father.

Of course, there's also Mr. Ortiz, someone Casey did know somehow, a guy who was six months younger than Casey, who died at age 20. He could have been the more likely father, given the age.

However, the story told by Casey and Cindy was that the "father" died at the time of Caylee's second birthday party. Caylee was two in August 2007.

The tragic accidental deaths of these men were: EB May 6, 2007 and J Ortiz May 8, 2007, a full three months before the child's birthday.

Not only that, both Cindy and Casey said Caylee's father was married with a child or children. Neither of the above-mentioned men were married or had children.

I think both of these innocent young men were victims of KC's diabolical lying.

Since the true father never came forward, I believe it's safe to say he doesn't know about the case, or that he doesn't know could be the baby's father, or that he's chosen to keep quiet because he doesn't want his life to be destroyed after seeing what that family has already done to so many people who've known Casey.

I think it would be a tough choice for any man in any respect.

Your post makes sense but the BBM part of it brought a fleeting thought to my head. He could have stepped up as a "man" and taken responsibility for his child. ICA didn't want her. It could have worked.

...[it] is very difficult for me to believe that George didn't want to know who the father is. I can't buy that one at all...can't tell me they didn't want to know or care who created the pregnancy. They both told a whopper on the stand, as far as I'm concerned.

I also was in a state of disbelief when GA said that on discovering Casey was pregnant, he was very excited for her and was looking forward to the new addition to the family. He actually gushed a bit about her delivery as well. And, in the midst of all this, he testified that he didn't ask (or particularly care) who the father was.

I doubt he was that thrilled about the pregnancy for a lot of reasons which have been thoroughly covered here, although I think he probably supported his daughter the best that he could given the circumstances.

As to being so disinterested who the father was that he wasn't even inclined to ask, that's pure poppycock (and I think the jury thought so also).

I think his testimony was meant to cast the Anthonys in the best possible light, but to suggest that there wasn't a bit of turmoil (as there would be in most families) when Casey became pregnant defies common sense.

I also was in a state of disbelief when GA said that on discovering Casey was pregnant, he was very excited for her and was looking forward to the new addition to the family. He actually gushed a bit about her delivery as well. And, in the midst of all this, he testified that he didn't ask (or particularly care) who the father was.

I doubt he was that thrilled about the pregnancy for a lot of reasons which have been thoroughly covered here, although I think he probably supported his daughter the best that he could given the circumstances.

As to being so disinterested who the father was that he wasn't even inclined to ask, that's pure poppycock (and I think the jury thought so also).

I think his testimony was meant to cast the Anthonys in the best possible light, but to suggest that there wasn't a bit of turmoil (as there would be in most families) when Casey became pregnant defies common sense.
I agree, pure poppycock that defies logic. I hope Caylee's father has been identified and takes the stand today. Can you imagine how ICA would react and how stunned the jury would be? I think ICA would have a meltdown. My hunch is still that MH is the father and he has plenty yet to divulge on the stand regarding their conversations during that 31 days..
I do believe the state has a 'big bang' in store for their grand finale.

The state said in court that they never were able to ID the father

IMO, I see no reason to name him now and if the state did so, I can't imagine a scenario that it wouldn't be in a circus type manner and if the defense introduces Caylee's father I wouldn't believe a word of it, unless someone from the state was present for the DNA testing.

You would think that one of ICA's friends would have a clue who Caylee's father is. Somebody must have been hanging around Casey during the time Caylee was conceived. Wishful thinking on my part I guess. I don't need to know myself, but it does bother me that a little girl never had a chance to know who her father is.

MOO is that Casey may not even have a clue who the father is. Considering all the partying she did and all the drinking it could have been anybody she met at the bar and went home with for a night never to be seen again.

I think the story from CA and GA on the stand about the pregnancy is laughable. If I were on the jury I would think they were nuts. MOO
What parent just accepts their single daughter's pregnancy no questions asked?

And I would add, what Casey's legal team has done to those people as well.

For sure. If a man came forward in the past three years for DNA testing you know that the DT would have sullied his reputation or worse...pointed a finger at him in the opening statements.

I agree, pure poppycock that defies logic. I hope Caylee's father has been identified and takes the stand today. Can you imagine how ICA would react and how stunned the jury would be? I think ICA would have a meltdown. My hunch is still that MH is the father and he has plenty yet to divulge on the stand regarding their conversations during that 31 days..
I do believe the state has a 'big bang' in store for their grand finale.

That would be my "dream choice" for the State's final witness: Caylee's biological father. I completely agree that ICA would flip out and then the jury would see the real Casey Anthony. But I realize it's a pie-in-the-sky dream; not sure even ICA knows who the father is. My thought is she got pregnant on purpose (she was, what, 18 at the time and not that long out of high school?) thinking, "Great! Now my parents can support me AND my kid for the next 18 years and I can party hearty!" But when Cindy started pressuring her to grow up and act like a parent, she began to think up ways to dispose of her little "problem"...Caylee.

Just my theory, of course.
:twocents:

I will have to ask some men about this... but I'm still not understanding what the purpose would be?

If he had a suspicion when he saw Caylee's picture on the news... but had no way to confirm it... and was concerned he might be suspected in the case (maybe had a criminal record already) if he came forward...

Then Casey was immediately arrested and they quickly made it clear they felt Caylee was dead.

After December 11, 2008... what would the purpose have been?

Say it's a guy who has since married and had another child.

What purpose would it serve him to come forward?

What purpose would it serve the Anthony's?

What purpose would it serve the state?

Other than the guy making a victim impact statement that he never knew his daughter... I can see no positive result. I CAN see the defense using him as simply someone else to blame.

All great points. However, if I had slept with Casey in that time period I would ask to be tested. I would want to know if that was my child and take ownership for my actions or inaction and to properly mourn my child. Not necessarily to go public but to know the truth. Everyone doesn't feel that way. I doubt the state would have evidence on him and nor could they do anything to him. Not only was he unsure he was that dad if he asked to be tested, he surely had a good alibi for his whereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3