Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is surely not the cunning killer the profilers said he would be. If hes the lisk he dumped in his backyard basically and drank out of a cup at the police station, LOL thats the oldest trick in the book! what an idiot I hope he rots in hell

"Neighbors know John Bittrolff as a friendly, regular guy, a devoted father of two boys who likes to hunt deer and raise animals in his yard, including pigs he slaughtered.

A carpenter and home improvement contractor, he won friends by plowing their snow and doing odd jobs around their houses. "He's a nice guy. He's liked throughout the community," said Roger Schwarting, who has lived next..."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...ho-liked-to-hunt-and-knew-everybody-1.8867366

wonder if he hunts duck? Inspectorgadgets poi lived in manorville too

0722141.jpg

Colleen McNamee, (l) and Rita Tangredi (r)

See more at: http://morichesdaily.com/2014/07/co...y-cold-case-murders/#sthash.80j0OCDV.dpufRita

After all this time he probably thought he was untouchable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said it last night; he strikes me as a Gary Ridgeway type. Blend in, don't make noise, go about your life, kill, and don't get caught.

But I'm not convinced that he's stupid. He may be ready to confess all. He may not have cared if they had his DNA.

I definitely don't think JB is Ocean Parkway LISK. I think OP LISK is much younger (in his 30s), lives on the South Shore of Long Island, nearby where the bodies were dumped, but on the mainland and commutes to the city. I still believe OP LISK is highly intelligent. I feel like JB wasn't a WS member, but I'm almost positive that LISK is.

Just have to say this and be done with it. MANY of us have put YEARS of work into researching these cases, and insulting that work is going to stir up a real hornet's nest that no-one here wants or needs. So please, keep personal remarks regarding other WSers to yourselves and focus on the facts.

*Typing out loud*

If he murdered the women in his second home which is Upstate, why would he bring them back to his area and Gilgo Beach to dispose them?

Rita was seen hitchhiking the night before she was found. She was found in November. It doesn't say when Colleen was last seen, but her body was found in January.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-man-charged-with-killing-two-women-20-years-ago/

Colleen was last seen Jan. 5, 1994 at Blue Dawn Diner in Islandia. She was seen getting into a blue car. Her body wasn't discovered until Jan. 30, 1994 in a wooded area off of the Long Island Expressway, somewhere across from the dead end of Natcon Drive.

"Neighbors know John Bittrolff as a friendly, regular guy, a devoted father of two boys who likes to hunt deer and raise animals in his yard, including pigs he slaughtered.

A carpenter and home improvement contractor, he won friends by plowing their snow and doing odd jobs around their houses. "He's a nice guy. He's liked throughout the community," said Roger Schwarting, who has lived next..."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...ho-liked-to-hunt-and-knew-everybody-1.8867366

wonder if he hunts duck? Inspectorgadgets poi lived in manorville too

In that link it says:

Bittrolff liked to go deer hunting in upstate New York, where he has a second home, neighbors said.

I'd like to know where that second home is!

This JB is just about the same age as the SG JB, will be interesting to see if he's familiar to south shore LI people. That one photo where he's staring straight into the lens, looks like a police station photo - that's appropriately creepy, this guy could have done it all. We won't know for a while.

On his son's facebook there is a photo of him in a tree with a comment that says "Mcdonough upstate"

Well he slaughtered pigs in his yard....like pickton...he's a pig farmer....that's a pretty good cover for chopping up bodies....

That's REALLY upstate. Guess we know where to look for similar victims...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member