Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FYI - this has been verified with the mods.

Here is CHARLIE JONES celebrating Christmas - "Charlie Jones" style. Guess he does have guns.

charliexmas.jpg

(Charlie is the one in the "pink" hat)

For more pictures of Charlie's Xmas celebration, you can find them here:

(link is approved also):
This is directly to the album:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=471088988&albumId=244544

The photo of the three facing the camera looks like Tommy Croslin to me. The ears!!

The photo of the three facing the camera looks like Tommy Croslin to me. The ears!!

In a different photo, he labels the one you think looks like Tommy Croslin as his "brother-in-law". (No idea if that is true - just what he has as a caption under a different photo in one of his albums). I don't think Lindsy Croslin is his sister...but that would certainly be .... interesting. :eek:

JMPO I'm not willing to say those are real guns the pictures are horrible. Not saying that he doesn't have one or some, but there are many game gadgets and fake guns that look real. And I think I'm going to err on the side of caution and say this doesn't prove any point that Charles has guns. IMO

Also does NOT prove that Ronald Cummings did not threaten this man with a weapon....nor will it matter to some or LE obviously, that he has brandished his weapon....and I bet money it will not be th elast. Wonder how many people have to die before people will stop making excuses for one Ronald L. Cummings.

What I am trying to figure out is why Misty and Ron did not file a complaint against CJ for the road rage?

I get the feeling there is something that they do not want the police looking at real close in the incident.

What I am trying to figure out is why Misty and Ron did not file a complaint against CJ for the road rage?

I get the feeling there is something that they do not want the police looking at real close in the incident.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I wonder if Ronald picked up Misty from CJ's house? I wonder if Misty was staying with them?

That could explain why CJ's father felt the need to get involved. Maybe Ron disrespected his house-his space? Did Ron go to CJ's house acting a fool?

I wouldn't put it past him.

I agree with you or could it be DCF,, and when you figure it out PLEASE let us all know. Trying to figure out this puzzle will give you a headache. :banghead:

I don't know about other states, but in California it is illegal to point even a toy gun at someone in another car on the road. If I would have been involved in an altercation with someone with those guns pointed at me in another car, I wouldn't look long enough to see if they were real or not!

My HINKY personal feeling is that neither side is telling the whole truth. I've read from detective books that it isn't really all that uncommon for that to happen, either.

Yes, Kimster, and the same thing on the LE incident report. The witnesses often lie.

We saw recently Misty said she lived on Green Lane...not even a blink of an eye, the officer wrote it up. They are not there to question their veracity but to write what the witness tells them. That is why you can't believe the report. You can only believe what the LE writes about what he has seen and heard. Some posters are taking the words of witnesses as fact just because they are on an incident report.

I agree with you or could it be DCF,, and when you figure it out PLEASE let us all know. Trying to figure out this puzzle will give you a headache. :banghead:

Everything rc has said and done has been to protect himself and to make sure he doesn't lose jr. That is where he is coming from with EVERY move. It is always about himself and how he looks to DCF.

bbm~

Me too Dr...and I believe that 'something' is the fact that they instigated it, thus the reason Misty was caught on the 911 tape right in the beginning saying "I'm going to call on him" (with the emphasis on the word him) I believe they were doing nothing but trying to get the call in before he did.

I have never in my life seen people that claim to not want attention on them (and I'm sure they don't for the reasons many of us believe) continue to get involved in some sort of ruckus of some sort one right after another. I mean I've known plenty of trouble makers in my time let me assure you, but OMG is this a pastime in Satsuma?

I do wonder exactly what set this chain of events in motion New Years Eve, but does it have anything whatsoever to do with HaLeigh? Or is this just their normal everyday life that they have returned to? <sigh> Where is HaLeigh?

I don't know about other states, but in California it is illegal to point even a toy gun at someone in another car on the road. If I would have been involved in an altercation with someone with those guns pointed at me in another car, I wouldn't look long enough to see if they were real or not!

My HINKY personal feeling is that neither side is telling the whole truth. I've read from detective books that it isn't really all that uncommon for that to happen, either.

It's illegal in S.C. too Kimster. Same is true for armed robbery..you will do just as much time for a fake gun as a real one and some of the fake ones look very real. I was robbed @ gunpoint at my office last year and let me tell you staring down the barrel of that gun..for those few minutes, it didn't make a dang bit of difference to me whether it was real or not...it was real enough! As a matter of fact though, I remember afterwards, telling the detectives that it almost looked fake, it just looked too lightweight or something. Turns out, they were caught shortly thereafter and not only was it real, it was loaded, chambered and ready to go. :eek:

Anyway, I would be surprised actually if they both didn't have guns..

It is kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but IMO it looks to be a 12 guage pump shotgun and a 45 semi auto pistol, just because I have some firearm experience, but I will add also that I am from down south, and just about everyone I know has firearms, I dont know if it is indigineous just to the south, but not uncommon at all to own weapons such as these.

BBM

Regarding your question in bold - "how do you we know the calls from the two CJ's weren't well before this 911 incident?"

My response - Because one of the voicemail messages - from Charles - the father - said that he wanted to "confront Ronald prior to LE making contact with him". Misty played the messages while in the officer's presence.

Charlie's messages also references the earlier incident in the car.

Given that more than one of the voicemail messages referenced the incident, I think it is safe to say that calls from the father and son Jones' 'men' were after the 911 incident.

Listening to the messages played tonight on Levi's show, and archived now online on his site, you're right. They called pi$$ed off at Ronald having pulled a gun on CJr....a couple of real charmers.

I'd like to know, if Misty didn't know these people before a few months ago, why she'd move in with them "when she had nowhere else to go" .......seems to me, if there was 'bad blood' between these men and Ronald earlier on, she'd have known about it, and going right to them would seem to be a red flag in front of a bull.

Hoo doggy. Bad form on their part. But Misty does say that Ronald is being charged with "something" but she doesn't know what.

Misty said that the Jones family is good friends with CS's brother. Why would she move in with them? Did they entice her in order to find out if she would tell them where Haleigh is?

Misty said that the Jones family is good friends with CS's brother. Why would she move in with them? Did they entice her in order to find out if she would tell them where Haleigh is?

She describes it as they offered her a place to stay when she didn't have anywhere to go. One wonders how Misty got into their orbit, yep yep yep.

But I understood her to say that she wasn't sure whether Marcus (Crystal's brother) was friends with CJr, she thought he was...........but she was very vague. I'll have to listen to it again.

Could the cast of characters (no disrespect intended) involved in this get anymore confusing?! I mean seriously! :banghead:

JMO, but I doubt little Haleigh figures into this recent mess at all. The common thread that bonds this group is something much more important to them than Haleigh: drugs.

Everything rc has said and done has been to protect himself and to make sure he doesn't lose jr. That is where he is coming from with EVERY move. It is always about himself and how he looks to DCF.

This in and of itself is understandably full-time work for RC... one which requires all his time and attention and keeps him very busy. It must be very demanding and take constant effort to do continual damage control, and all the necessary PR, under the circumstances. :sheesh:

:parrot:

Everyone else in the case seems to have had their whole life scrutinized. What do we know about the cousin that stole the gun the day before, said he would get back at RC, left town the fateful night.
What is it that cleared him so quickly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back