Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Misty said that the Jones family is good friends with CS's brother. Why would she move in with them? Did they entice her in order to find out if she would tell them where Haleigh is?

yes kimster, and now possibly, that just might be where the new info re the weekend before HaLeigh went missing and the new info from the night HaLeigh went missing

i feel strongly on that

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I wonder if Ronald picked up Misty from CJ's house? I wonder if Misty was staying with them?

That could explain why CJ's father felt the need to get involved. Maybe Ron disrespected his house-his space? Did Ron go to CJ's house acting a fool?

I wouldn't put it past him.

I was right! Misty admitted to staying with CJ. I wonder what started all this?

I was right! Misty admitted to staying with CJ. I wonder what started all this?

Don't know, but I believe CJ is the one that Ron's uncle and someone else beat the HELL-O out of several months ago... And I do know that CJ or someone in his family called 911 and reported that Ron C was driving around with a stolen four wheeler threatening and harrassing them.. Ron C reported his four wheeler had been stolen shortly after that...JMO

Don't know, but I believe CJ is the one that Ron's uncle and someone else beat the HELL-O out of several months ago... And I do know that CJ or someone in his family called 911 and reported that Ron C was driving around with a stolen four wheeler threatening and harrassing them.. Ron C reported his four wheeler had been stolen shortly after that...JMO

From the sounds of this latest happening, and prior events, ratgate, etc., I do believe something is going to blow big time down there. I'm not sure it will put anyone closer to finding Haleigh, and I believe that may be a lost cause right about now, but it sure seems like something's going to happen and it won't be pretty - there's only a certain amount a body can get away with before it bites back.

My opinion only

From the sounds of this latest happening, and prior events, ratgate, etc., I do believe something is going to blow big time down there. I'm not sure it will put anyone closer to finding Haleigh, and I believe that may be a lost cause right about now, but it sure seems like something's going to happen and it won't be pretty - there's only a certain amount a body can get away with before it bites back.

My opinion only

No, it's not your opinion only. It's one I share and fear to be correct.

Ron is on constant alert. He must stay one step ahead of the enemy. He has many so it is going to be difficult. He is a ticking bomb. Notice he ran to GMA's for protection prior to LE locating him. Has to get his ducks in order. On the other hand, Man, that misty can lie. The more I hear her, the easier it is to read her. Would have been nice to hear from the victim himsef, Ron, but he sends his minions to do his work for him. What a guy!

Charlie could be the cataylst that helps break the case; now, rc has to guard misty again and keep her from his enemies, so she won't talk. RC's job in life is to manage the people who may talk to LE or anyone about him. How far he will go will be determined.

I think Player was correct in what he posted recently. If not, rc thinks cj is an insider for le, and is behaving accordingly. It is not a stretch to believe they read here.

I can only imagine that Ronald would like Misty to stop helping him by making calls into a radio show.

My opinion only

I share those thoughts as well.

Thanks, Kelly. I thought both dispatchers handled their respective calls professionally and with the hope of diffusing the situation until such a time as a car could arrive on scene.

yeah, he got a "charge" outta kickin that ol truck into fifth gear and passing Charlie while he had 2 kids in the car

yeah, he got a "charge" outta kickin that ol truck into fifth gear and passing Charlie while he had 2 kids in the car

Is there an insurance law in Florida? If so, he COULD have gotten one for that if he didn't have proof of insurance. Another idea might be carseat, if there is a law. Unless that truck has a back seat, it would be impossible to have 2 adults and 2 children properly in their car seat in that truck. I've been trying to figure that out almost 5 years.

But, oh wait, according to MC, neither she nor he did anything wrong.

My new phrase is "Ron doesn't need anyone to make him look bad. He has Misty".

Again, this pistol has not ever been discussed during this case. This pistol was small enought to fit in the palm of his hand. I don't see how he could have obtained this pistol legally without anyone knowing it. I guarrantee that this particular pistol was not in that cabinet. I truly hope that some man wth cojones will come up who can put little Ron in his place. I know that there is someone out there who can do this, I just keep waiting for it to happen.

I'm only a few pages in to this thread, so somebody has probably already mentioned this but thought I would go ahead and comment.

Who says that he hasn't always had more than one gun? My guess would be that he has always had more than one gun, but only has the one LEGAL REGISTERED gun as an alibi.

ITA, what is so great about RC that makes the LE handle him with kid gloves?
He never gets anything but a slap on the hand..........same with Misty......

A slap on the hand, or just a stern talking to.
"Now, Ron. You know you're not supposed to do that! Don't make me send you to your room!"

My problem with all of this is that I don't see how they are going to charge Ron with anything because they didn't catch up with him until he was already at AS's home where he lives.

At that point, once everyone is out of the truck, unless they can prove that there were children in the truck, not in car seats, or they search the truck, either with Ron's permission or a warrant, noone is going to get charged with anything in my opinion.

My problem with all of this is that I don't see how they are going to charge Ron with anything because they didn't catch up with him until he was already at AS's home where he lives.

At that point, once everyone is out of the truck, unless they can prove that there were children in the truck, not in car seats, or they search the truck, either with Ron's permission or a warrant, noone is going to get charged with anything in my opinion.

MC is the one that said the children were in the car. I'd think an officer could look at the truck and figure out whether 2 car seats would fit. It might, but sure wouldn't in mine.

As far as the insurance, at least here, that's about the first thing they ask for.

Neither of these may be what RC was charged for but would fit what MC said that he was, but wasn't something they'd send you to jail for.

Florida is a no fault state. You have to carry insurance, otherwise, and it may take a while for the DMV to catch you, but your license will be suspended.

Florida has a carseat law- 4years old and 40lbs to be in a booster seat. (your child has to be both)

as far as the truck goes with two car seats in it, i don't recall if there is an extended cab on that truck or not. But two car seats would not have fit in the front seat of that truck with two adult (or atleast adult sized people) in it. I know on the newer model trucks that are not extended cabs they have an option to turn off the passenager side aribags.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld
Back