Ron C. # 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I share you pain. I really do. But if any of us were to post that Ron did have convictions we would be slaughtered and hanged to dry. I guess if you aren't found guilty by a judge and jury, it doesn't count. :)

I personally would never say that to the arresting officers who found him in violation of the law.

I share you pain. I really do. But if any of us were to post that Ron did have convictions we would be slaughtered and hanged to dry. I guess if you aren't found guilty by a judge and jury, it doesn't count. :)

IMO, Ronald did have convictions but very little consequences.

IMO, Ronald has no reason to be subjected to further interrogations by LE at this point. He has told them everything he knows, what he remembers, given them lists, taken a LDT, probably has offered his DNA, and all they have done is try to use all of that against him and his wife, imo. He tried to openly work with them without lawyering up for the longest time and so has Misty. (Did she ever get an attorney?) It doesn't sound to me like there was any lack of cooperation there at all. If either one had lawyered up immediately...I could understand why people would be up in arms about not meeting with LE. That did not happen in this case.

What could possibly be gained besides LE not being able to keep bashing them repeatedly in the media for "resisting" to talk? LE will only continue their assault on them for not being able to tell them what happened to Haleigh. They don't know what happened to Haleigh, imo. There is nothing left for them to say to LE!!

Yes, but we have since learned that everyone has their certain degree of suspicion. I wish I could take a gander at LE's chart for "degrees of suspicion" for all individuals involved.

At this time I think we can safely add Jr. to the cleared list. That makes a total of two cleared, so far. How are we doing? Okayyyyyyyyyyyy, then, yeah it would be great if we had a peek at the top five for the highest degree of suspicion. Anybody want to take a guess?

And yet LE thinks there should be another interview. And we have no way of knowing that nothing could be gained from another interview.

MOO

IMO,Ronald has no reason to be subjected to further interrogations by LE at this point. He has told them everything he knows, what he remembers, given them lists, taken a LDT, probably has offered his DNA, and all they have done is try to use all of that against him and his wife, imo. He tried to openly work with them without lawyering up for the longest time and so has Misty. (Did she ever get an attorney?) It doesn't sound to me like there was any lack of cooperation there at all. If either one had lawyered up immediately...I could understand why people would be up in arms about not meeting with LE. That did not happen in this case.

What could possibly be gained from them besides LE not being able to keep bashing them repeatedly in the media for "resisting" to talk? LE will only continue their assault on them for not being able to tell them what happened to Haleigh. They don't know what happened to Haleigh, imo. There is nothing left for them to say to LE!!

surely you jest SS.....LE is just badgering Ron now......give me a break, his daughter is missing and the fact is he refuses to continue the quest for justice for Haleigh....he is being a selfish, self-centered little man...IMO

The reason they have crane operators is to move large pieces of either equipment, materials, or items which are pertinent to a specific task at hand.

The crane operator is not in a position to be working alone. There are other workers in place to guide them, to hook and unhook the load, to use whatever the load was in order to do their own jobs, and to make certain the job is being done properly. If the crane operator suddenly is missing for an extended period of time during the shift, the work would screech to a halt if he is not onhand to move something. The supervisors and other workers would definitely notice. If not...then I would have to believe no one was doing their job properly especially the bosses assigned to keep the work running smoothly and on schedule for that shift.
I disagree I know of crane operators who work at their own pace on their own schedule and solo. Whos to say his job didnt require moving things that didnt get specific attention immediately....he could be working in an area with no other workers and can work straps and tie downs on his own, crane operating does not require more than one person, sorry......You state this like a its a fact he was working in a factory line of some sort...missed those details....and I will say this is jmooc......

Ronald has no reason to be subjected to further interrogations by LE at this point. He has told them everything he knows, what he remembers, given them lists, taken a LDT, probably has offered his DNA, and all they have done is try to use all of that against him and his wife, imo. He tried to openly work with them without lawyering up for the longest time and so has Misty. (Did she ever get an attorney?) It doesn't sound to me like there was any lack of cooperation there at all. If either one had lawyered up immediately...I could understand why people would be up in arms about not meeting with LE. That did not happen in this case.

What could possibly be gained from them besides LE not being able to keep bashing them repeatedly in the media for "resisting" to talk? LE will only continue their assault on them for not being able to tell them what happened to Haleigh. They don't know what happened to Haleigh, imo. There is nothing left for them to say to LE!!

I couldn't disagree with every part of this post more. Also, regarding the part I bolded, those are your opinions. Period. You don't know any of that to be true.

Thanks for the laugh!
The laugh was gratuitous, and should be embarassing. The dude was obviously waiting for his ride.

Stereotyping for demeaning humor is not flattering to the observer.

You would think that PDM's shift time and exactly what a crane operator does is some sort of state secret! We may never find out if a crane operator has any 'down' time during the shift.
I can't speak specifically to the situation of either PDM or Ron, but in over thirty years of working with and around cranes on a daily basis the down time most operators I dealt with got was when they climbed down out of the equipment after work.

Sometimes that trip took five minutes or more.

I personally would never say that to the arresting officers who found him in violation of the law.

I would never say that to the arresting officers either. I was saying that to the people who are forever stating that Ron is totally innocent of any crime and that all the past charges were trumped up. That is who I was talking to. I'm sure the officers who arrested him were very frustrated with the revolving door.

Ronald has no reason to be subjected to further interrogations by LE at this point. He has told them everything he knows, what he remembers, given them lists, taken a LDT, probably has offered his DNA, and all they have done is try to use all of that against him and his wife, imo. He tried to openly work with them without lawyering up for the longest time and so has Misty. (Did she ever get an attorney?) It doesn't sound to me like there was any lack of cooperation there at all. If either one had lawyered up immediately...I could understand why people would be up in arms about not meeting with LE. That did not happen in this case.

What could possibly be gained besides LE not being able to keep bashing them repeatedly in the media for "resisting" to talk? LE will only continue their assault on them for not being able to tell them what happened to Haleigh. They don't know what happened to Haleigh, imo. There is nothing left for them to say to LE!!
Please point out which parts are not true. And yes...everything I say is my opinion as it is pointed out at the bottom right of every one of my posts.

However, I saw him in photos and videos many times talking to investigators and LE has stated publically he did talk to them (IIRC, it was also in the report he was taken to HQTS that morning after she was found to be gone). I saw him hand them a piece of paper while on the dock talking to an investigator. I know he did not retain a lawyer until after Crystal started her crap and hired her own. (I do not believe Misty has ever retained a lawyer.) I have seen statements from LE they both took LDTs. I do call it "bashing" them both in the press with the things LE has said directly and to reporters which make it appear it is all their fault they have not found Haleigh or solved this case.

I would never say that to the arresting officers either. I was saying that to the people who are forever stating that Ron is totally innocent of any crime and that all the past charges were trumped up. That is who I was talking to. I'm sure the officers who arrested him were very frustrated with the revolving door.

I knew that...you were just my friendly jumping off point.:)

Please point out which parts are not true. And yes...everything I say is my opinion as it is pointed out at the bottom right of every one of my posts.

However, I saw him in photos and videos many times talking to investigators and LE has stated publically he did talk to them (IIRC, it was also in the report he was taken to HQTS that morning after she was found to be gone). I saw him hand them a piece of paper while on the dock talking to an investigator. I know he did not retain a lawyer until after Crystal started her crap and hired her own. (I do not believe Misty has ever retained a lawyer.) I have seen statements from LE they both took LDTs. I do call it "bashing" them both in the press with the things LE has said directly and to reporters which make it appear it is all their fault they have not found Haleigh or solved this case.

so I guess you're still undecided on whether Ron should answer another question for Haleigh???? Mayber he could mail in a questionnaire

Arresting officers often have limited education and zero legal qualifications. The Judge on the other hand is highly educated, experienced, and is qualified to interpret and apply the law. I think Judges are in far better positions to determine who is guilty/innocent than uneducated police, don't you? Or do you think we should get rid of the judiciary and let unqualified people like police make these decisions?

A Judge would not have a job at all if it were not for the qualified and well-trained officers having probable cause to arrest criminals and protect the citizens of this country, now would they?

STOP with the posts about Law Enforcement Officers qualifications. They're not only off topic, some post are offensive!

I agree DenVIP. I think he should be re-interviewed and if he doesn't like the idea....maybe he could get a lawyer to be present with him. As Haleigh's father going public and stating that he doesn't want to be re-interviewed doesn't sound positive. He states that LE turned the interview personal, and thats why he refused....iirc.

Usually it is the parents of missing children who are relentlessly bugging LE for information on the case. I'm always curious when it is the other way around.

STOP with the posts about Law Enforcement Officers qualifications. They're not only off topic, some post are offensive!

Tom'sGirl, do you think that the members will ever get the point that this is the Ron C thread and not the LE thread?

BBM...
SS could you please point me in the direction that shows LE using all the "info" Ron has given them to use against Ron and Misty.

IMO Ronald does indeed need to be subjected to further interviews with LE, his daughter is missing for crying out loud and Misty needs to be down there as well especially since she happens to be the one with the problems LE needs cleared up. What is the problem with going in there unless you are just being childish.
It should not be a problem for anyone in the family to do this at all.
What can be gained could be something forgotten that can bring HALEIGH HOME !

The laugh was gratuitous, and should be embarassing. The dude was obviously waiting for his ride.

Stereotyping for demeaning humor is not flattering to the observer.

I can't speak specifically to the situation of either PDM or Ron, but in over thirty years of working with and around cranes on a daily basis the down time most operators I dealt with got was when they climbed down out of the equipment after work.

Sometimes that trip took five minutes or more.

Ok, you made me do it. When I was 5 yrs old, oh oK! Maybe a bit older.... I also worked around and with crane work for nearly thirty years. Working with setting large machinery, towers, stacks reactors, generators, turbines, you get the drift, there can be "down" time for critical lifts, such as a weather factor (wind for one), coordinating lift plans, and it can be for up to many hours. Ron was reported to operate a rolling crane inside of a building. If so, you are correct, the operator usually doesn't come down unless for lunch break or a restroom break and this is when a lift is not being done.

I think it is time people started to question to themselves why LE is not telling the public who is cleared.

If R & M were clear, they would scream it from the rooftops! That would meant the entire investigation would move forward.

That might mean there is a pedophile that has committed a crime and to be on the lookout for the person. There would be a notification in the neighborhood to "Watch your children"...he is on the loose. There may be evidence left behind at the scene of an abductor (hair, fiber)...and if there were, they would clear R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice