Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know about the punching in and out, apparently LE has a time card or has seen the time card, as i read somewhere yesterday, i will go backand post the link in a bit. But i am now wondering if it is actually a time card or a print out from the system, showing punch in and out.

I question this b/c there were so many here, stating that at PDM is a thumb scan and not a time card. Is there any documentation that backs up the thumb scan?

TIA

You know about the punching in and out, apparently LE has a time card or has seen the time card, as i read somewhere yesterday, i will go backand post the link in a bit. But i am now wondering if it is actually a time card or a print out from the system, showing punch in and out.

I question this b/c there were so many here, stating that at PDM is a thumb scan and not a time card. Is there any documentation that backs up the thumb scan?

TIA

I am not sure but on the PDM web page it says the work is a team member environment. When you are a team member you can not disappear without the team members knowing you are gone. The other team members would not put up with a member getting lost for periods of time during the shift.

I have worked as a team member and everyone is expected to do their part and no one is allowed to leave whenever they wish.

Some do some don't but most companies do not have 9 hour shifts either. It is usually 8, 10 or 12.

Normally a standard 40 hour work week could be 5 pm to 2 am with an hour lunch which would total a 9 hour day at work.

Or 5 pm to 1:30 am with a half hour lunch which would total a 8 1/2 hour day at work.

It wasn't too long ago when Misty was being protected by some either...
I guess LE is just a little sensitive and like to play "cops'...for they stated, they know the RC usually has a gun close-by and the first thing they do with him is to approach cautiously. How many times have we heard gun assosciated with Mr. Cummings? Violent? You betcha!

Ron C is the type of person that people walk on eggshells when they are around him for fear of upsetting him.......IMO

I think his gun IS his American Express Card. He doesn't leave home w/o it.

Normally a standard 40 hour work week could be 5 pm to 2 am with an hour lunch which would total a 9 hour day at work.

Or 5 pm to 1:30 am with a half hour lunch which would total a 8 1/2 hour day at work.

I worked 37 years before retireing and different shifts throughout those years. Most manufacturing positions never have an hour lunch only office personel.

For eight hour shift it was 8am to 4pm - 4 pm to 12am - 12 am to 8 AM - with paid half hour lunch and two paid 15 breaks. That way there were 3 shifts that did not overlap.

Later we went to 4 day work week with 10 hr shifts. Then they added a weekend shifts that were 3 days but only 32 hour work week for the weekend shift. All 25 minute lunch and only office employees got an hour lunch.

What on earth was he doing at work so early?

I will believe that he went to work early when Santa Claus actuallly comes down my chiminey! It was accounting for time again, I mean it takes him 19 minutes, not about 20 minutes, no -19... Misty should have said it was exactly 3:04am on that clock, not "I seen 3", should have picked an exact time, that seems to work in this case. IMHO

How long are we all going to keep on guessing RC's work hours?

We weren't privy to them because they are relevant. We do not know if RC worked a full shift or if he was there only for an hour. We were simply told he went to work. We do not know how much supervision he had...we do not know if he could leave w/o being seen. We don't even know if 3:25 was actually when he arrived home....we were told that by RC and backed up by Misty....does not make it true. Both have lied throughout this entire case.

When this case first broke, there was an article stating that RC arrived home and woke up Misty and told her Haleigh was gone. I copied it and cannot any longer link it because it has been replaces by newer stories.

We have been working off of M's statements which go nowhere and RC backs them....so I don't believe the facts that come from either of them.

It wasn't too long ago when Misty was being protected by some either...
I guess LE is just a little sensitive and like to play "cops'...for they stated, they know the RC usually has a gun close-by and the first thing they do with him is to approach cautiously. How many times have we heard gun assosciated with Mr. Cummings? Violent? You betcha!

How many times have you heard he shot someone with his gun? JA

Ron C is the type of person that people walk on eggshells when they are around him for fear of upsetting him.......IMO

I think his gun IS his American Express Card. He doesn't leave home w/o it.

My husband had many guns....he never left home without it...but when we were in MY car.... that was a different story. I refused to let it be in my vehicle.

Owning a gun is everyone's right. This is just not my opinion...it is the law.

LOL...he's not violent because he hasn't killed or shot anyone? I am convinced that there is no limit for excuses to be made to rationalize RC's behavior...

My husband had many guns....he never left home without it...but when we were in MY car.... that was a different story. I refused to let it be in my vehicle.

Owning a gun is everyone's right. This is just not my opinion...it is the law.

Is your H's gun registered? Has you husband been arrested for drugs multiple times? Does RC have a right to have one?..IDK..just asking. Owning a gun is a privilege that can be taken away when you commit crimes. I know many criminals that are not allowed to own a gun....doesn't stop them. Is RC's gun registered? doubt it, or he wouldn't hide it when LE arrives.

What's the address of that store he was seen at 3:10 am? How far away from PDM/home is it? How long does it take to drive there from PDM/ to drive home from there? He said that it took him 19 minutes to drive from home to PDM that afternoon. At night there is less traffic so it's probably a bit less but does he need to detour to go to the store?

See, I'm thinking that Misty said she had just woken up, gone to the kitchen, seen the back door open, and went back to the bedroom to call Ronald. This seems likely to be when she turned her cell phone on. It reportedly happened at 3:15. (or was it 2:45, like some say??) Then she says that as she called him he just pulled up in the driveway. Supposing she called him right away, that would place Ron home at about 3:15. Can he make it to the store and home in fifteen minutes if he drives like a bat out of hell or did she do something else before making the call? If she didn't do anything else and Ron was indeed home at 3:15, what did they do for 12 minutes before finally deciding to call 911?

LOL...he's not violent because he hasn't killed or shot anyone? I am convinced that there is no limit for excuses to be made to rationalize RC's behavior...

My point was that carrying or owning a gun does not make you violent as you stated. Shooting someone certainly would. But, lots of people own guns. I just think RC needs to be judged based on facts not suppositions. I don't know him so I can't address his work habits. Taking care of two children alone for 3 years speaks volumes to me. And I do not see the deception that some people say they see in his videos and interviews. MOO

Since when has NG called RC "the biodad"? I just noticed.

His work starts at 5 pm.
5 pm to 1:30 am 8 hours plus 30 minutes dinner
5 pm to 3:30 am 10 hours plus 30 minutes dinner

I go with first one cause he was home 3:27 am for the 911 call. Plus LE is happy with his 8 hours and the Pastor said 8 hours and Ron said I worked 8 Hours. So he could of been seen a little after 2 am at the store. What was Ron doing between 1:30 and 3:27 am???

ETA-

He can not clock in an hour early!
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5154674.php

He either has to clock in 30 min. before 5:00 or 30 minutes after 3:00, to make up for the 30 min. meal break. (Unless the company pays them through the half hour break, and most will not.) We know he was at home by 3:27, so we can assume he clocks in at 4:30, and those hours, 4:30 to 3:00 have been posted ad nauseum for nearly 7 months.
If he picked up Haliegh at 3:45, dropped her off at home, kissed Misty and the two kids, then drove to PDM, how did he get there 45 minutes early? That would mean he was at work by 3:45. Didn't happen. (His lawyer is not too good at math, is he?)
Now, if Haleigh was dropped off at the bus stop at 3:30, and he dropped her off at home, took the time to kiss the 'wifey' and kids, and drove like a bat out of hell-o, then he MIGHT have made it by 4:00... maybe.
And what is this lawyer saying, that it takes him 19 minutes to drive to work? Isn't that a little strange? Does he clock it with a stopwatch? Why not just say "about 20 minutes?" Good gravy... it sounds so contrived!

How many charges would it take to confirm that Ron has temper issues?

How many charges would it take to confirm that Tommy, Crystal, Nay Nay, Amber, or a random dude from the neighborhood has temper issues?

Well three charges and one under current investigation is more than enough for me.

Ronald Cummings arrest records with links

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
Putnam County
1/2/00 Driving without a license
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
12/20/02 Hunting violation
11/16/04 Drugs
11/14/06 Leaving scene of accident
8/1/06 Trespassing
12/19/06 Leaving scene of accident
4/3/07 Affray/violence
11/14/07 Hunting violation
9/22/05 Order of protection
9/6/09 Felony assault and burglary

Under investigation

9/7/09 Intimidating a witness and other charges related to Ratgate

Mck16

Maybe you need to read the custody papers to see his deception. He was convicted for drugs prior to filing for custody. He was arrested for Drugs October of 05 right before the court date. That is deceit when you don't tell the judge. It is deceit when you send papers to wrong address. It is deceit when you take the kids because you don't want them around drugs (yet you just got arrested for them)

It is deceit when you speak to the media about where the children slept and change your story about where they slept and then deny you have no idea how or why people got confused.

It is down right criminal and a felony, not to mention an opportunity to be labeled "pedophile" to be sleeping with a 16 yr old when you are 25. He has not stayed in a place more than a few months and seems to have a problem gaining employment. He appears emotionally immature and his stability has to be questioned, not to mention his judgement regarding the care of his children.

I don't exactly get a real good picture that this guy is an upstanding citizen as people are portraying him. This man combined with a gun is an accident around the corner.

Taking care of children alone for three years is not proving your point of being a great father.....look where that has led. We now have a missing child, cared for by a teenager who didn't have the sense to call 911 during the crisis but waits till her lover gets home. This is an example of his judgment and speaks volumes on his ability to parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8