Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that carrying or owning a gun does not make you violent as you stated. Shooting someone certainly would. But, lots of people own guns. I just think RC needs to be judged based on facts not suppositions. I don't know him so I can't address his work habits. Taking care of two children alone for 3 years speaks volumes to me. And I do not see the deception that some people say they see in his videos and interviews. MOO

BBM

Alone? He had plenty of help. He lived with Mom or Grandmom. When he did live on his own, he had his teenage babysitter (Amber, Misty) take care of his kids.

Mck16

Maybe you need to read the custody papers to see his deception. He was convicted for drugs prior to filing for custody. He was arrested for Drugs October of 05 right before the court date. That is deceit when you don't tell the judge. It is deceit when you send papers to wrong address. It is deceit when you take the kids because you don't want them around drugs (yet you just got arrested for them)

It is deceit when you speak to the media about where the children slept and change your story about where they slept and then deny you have no idea how or why people got confused.

It is down right criminal and a felony, not to mention an opportunity to be labeled "pedophile" to be sleeping with a 16 yr old when you are 25. He has not stayed in a place more than a few months and seems to have a problem gaining employment. He appears emotionally immature and his stability has to be questioned, not to mention his judgement regarding the care of his children.

I don't exactly get a real good picture that this guy is an upstanding citizen as people are portraying him. This man combined with a gun is an accident around the corner.

Taking care of children alone for three years is not proving your point of being a great father.....look where that has led. We now have a missing child, cared for by a teenager who didn't have the sense to call 911 during the crisis but waits till her lover gets home. This is an example of his judgment and speaks volumes on his ability to parent.

Thanks, but I have read the custody papers many months ago when this all began because I wanted to know the facts. CS lost that custody battle because she was not prepared and had no answers for the judge. Now I know lots of people think because TN works for LE the judge was biased. I am sure many felons and violators wish it was that easy.

I have also read his "criminal record". (If you haven't I have a copy of it.) His drug charge was possession of marijuna and paraphanalia. (when he was 21 and none since). Other charge hunting out of season and leaving a wreck. We also know the details of his recent assault charge. He did not instigate it. Also the man has been investigated numerous times by the child protective service and they have not chosen to remove the children.

I agree that having underage girlfriends is not ideal, but it happens way too often. At least he stayed with the first one CS. Everything you stated above can also be applied to her. And I believe he made an effort to change, I don't think she has. That however has nothing to do with Haleigh except if we are going to judge RC's innocence or guilt many, many of the same factors you are using apply to just about anyone in that family and extended family. I think the family situation is bad, but that does not make him a child murderer and to suggest it when there is no evidence to support it is just not right. In the words of someone, don't know who, "give me some facts". So far there are none to show he is in any way guilty. If it comes out that he is so be it, but until then let's just focus on the obvious and the facts.

I don't really get it. Why would Ron object to Misty babysitting other kids? I've heard that she's great with kids, and all the children adore her. And she should be old enough to decide for herself, without needing to ask permission.

Anyway, it seems a strangely innocent topic for a fight after a wild partying weekend spent doing who knows what with whom.

Maybe she was wanting to babysit in his house. He has every right to say no

Well three charges and one under current investigation is more than enough for me.

Ronald Cummings arrest records with links

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
Putnam County
1/2/00 Driving without a license
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
12/20/02 Hunting violation
11/16/04 Drugs
11/14/06 Leaving scene of accident
8/1/06 Trespassing
12/19/06 Leaving scene of accident
4/3/07 Affray/violence
11/14/07 Hunting violation
9/22/05 Order of protection
9/6/09 Felony assault and burglary

Under investigation

9/7/09 Intimidating a witness and other charges related to Ratgate

I had to go look up Affray I was lost on that one LOL
affray definition
af·fray (ə frā′, a-)
noun
a noisy brawl or quarrel; public fight or riot; breach of the peace
Etymology: ME affrai, an attack, alarm < OFr esfrei < esfrëer, to frighten < ML *exfridare < L ex, out of + Gmc base frith-, peace

transitive verb
Archaic to frighten

ETA-
affray definition - legal
n
The voluntary and consensual fighting between two or more individuals in a public place to the terror of onlookers or the disturbance of the peace. There is no affray when a person is unlawfully attacked and resorts to self-defense instead of fleeing

http://www.yourdictionary.com/law/affray

Ron C is the type of person that people walk on eggshells when they are around him for fear of upsetting him.......IMO

I think his gun IS his American Express Card. He doesn't leave home w/o it.

As is his right and as well as millions of other Americans who have CCL. If I had mine right now I would not leave home without it either. If I travel alone I do carry one which is my right too and of course I keep 2 by my bed side as is my right.

Maybe she was wanting to babysit in his house. He has every right to say no

But it was her home too. Does he always tell her what she's allowed to do because it's his house? Why should he care if she babysits, he wasn't even there? I guess I just don't understand why babysitting was a big deal if the weekend wasn't.

Is your H's gun registered? Has you husband been arrested for drugs multiple times? Does RC have a right to have one?..IDK..just asking. Owning a gun is a privilege that can be taken away when you commit crimes. I know many criminals that are not allowed to own a gun....doesn't stop them. Is RC's gun registered? doubt it, or he wouldn't hide it when LE arrives.

Yes, he has the right. Player said he had his CCL also which you have to have an extensive background check. If LE knew the gun was not legal they would have confiscated it and never gave it back. Read up on FL gun laws, I've posted them many times here Ron has the right to own a gun. How do you know he hides it when LE arrives? Were you there? probably not.

Guess what? One of my guns is not registered at all, it's very old and the other my brother registered in GA and it's now mine and it's not registered to me. It's all legal, look it up.

But it was her home too. Does he always tell her what she's allowed to do because it's his house? Why should he care if she babysits, he wasn't even there? I guess I just don't understand why babysitting was a big deal if the weekend wasn't.

He was paying the rent so I guess he has final say. Maybe he didn't want the Haleigh's school night to be interrupted by having other kids there when she should have been in bed since it was late as it is. There could be many reasons why.

I have learned it is a losing battle. Some simply don't want to face the facts or have the truth come out.

I don't think it's a matter of not want to face the facts or having the truth come out. I think it's more a case of posters not accepting *your* facts or *your* truths.

Bottom line, those who support Ronald don't know all the facts. Those who support Crystal don't know all the facts. I think it's short sighted and begging for a crow sandwich for either side to definitively toss out words like 'facts' or 'truth'.

Blaise

Taking care of two children alone for 3 years speaks volumes to me. And I do not see the deception that some people say they see in his videos and interviews. MOO

where did you hear that? I had heard he lived with his mom, with her taking care of the kids up until the summer before this happened. He lived with Amber(?) first in a smaller trailer and she took care of the kids...., then they split and someone turned RC (Amber?) into DCS for sharing bedroom with the kids, so then he had to get a bigger place.. and moved to the three bedroom trailer - then Misty moved in and took care of the kids.

For all we really know, the 3 days Misty went missing were the first days he actually took care of them alone. Maybe not, but seems to me RC has lots of women to take care of everything for him. MOO

He was paying the rent so I guess he has final say. Maybe he didn't want the Haleigh's school night to be interrupted by having other kids there when she should have been in bed since it was late as it is. There could be many reasons why.

OK, kids can excite each other and it could be troublesome on a schoolnight if the sitter has difficulties quieting them down.

My husband has been paying the mortgage for several years but I'm glad it hasn't occurred to him yet that it means he has final say about things I do.

where did you hear that? I had heard he lived with his mom, with her taking care of the kids up until the summer before this happened. He lived with Amber(?) first in a smaller trailer and she took care of the kids...., then they split and someone turned RC (Amber?) into DCS for sharing bedroom with the kids, so then he had to get a bigger place.. and moved to the three bedroom trailer - then Misty moved in and took care of the kids.

For all we really know, the 3 days Misty went missing were the first days he actually took care of them alone. Maybe not, but seems to me RC has lots of women to take care of everything for him. MOO

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean to imply he "lived" alone. I don't know where or with whom he lived. I meant it as he was a single parent. I don't believe CS contributed anything to the care of the children since RC gained custody.

And thank goodness for TN to help him out. I guess he is the first single parent male or female that had to live with their mother or family. This whole forum has become a war of words and misinterpretations and I for one have better things to do with my Saturday. Like coloring up my gray hair. I think I will go "blonde". Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend. SOFN

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean to imply he "lived" alone. I don't know where or with whom he lived. I meant it as he was a single parent. I don't believe CS contributed anything to the care of the children since RC gained custody.

And thank goodness for TN to help him out. I guess he is the first single parent male or female that had to live with their mother or family. This whole forum has become a war of words and misinterpretations and I for one have better things to do with my Saturday. Like coloring up my gray hair. I think I will go "blonde". Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend. SOFN

It has been established that Crystal was not a diligent payer of child support but it's a bit much to say she contributed *nothing* to the care of the children. If she had the kids on her weekend visits every other week and six weeks in the summer that adds up to a sizable percentage of time. Perhaps not enough but if Ron was not happy with that they might have negotiated with each other to extend her visitation time.

Good luck with your hair and have a happy holiday!

Is your H's gun registered? Has you husband been arrested for drugs multiple times? Does RC have a right to have one?..IDK..just asking. Owning a gun is a privilege that can be taken away when you commit crimes. I know many criminals that are not allowed to own a gun....doesn't stop them. Is RC's gun registered? doubt it, or he wouldn't hide it when LE arrives.
Please show me the link where he "hid it" when LE arrived at ANY time. If not, please change your post.

I can't say why RC would not want her babysitting others in the home but I can say that I have ....on several occasions.....not wanted my children to be around certain kids or their parents. Look, I hate to say it but there are many reasons why RC didn't want Haleigh and RJ around certain people when he was not around. Before I allow my children to go anywhere I have to meet their parents, meet and feel comfortable with the children and see the inside of their home. I want to know that it is clean and taken care of. If kids are not clean or well behaved that gives me the impression that someone is not looking over them the way they should be.

You can say what you want, I know I am somewhat particular when it comes to my children(my hubby would say anal). But, they are the only ones I have and I am going to mother them until they are old enough to be someone's mother.

I don't think it's a matter of not want to face the facts or having the truth come out. I think it's more a case of posters not accepting *your* facts or *your* truths.

Bottom line, those who support Ronald don't know all the facts. Those who support Crystal don't know all the facts. I think it's short sighted and begging for a crow sandwich for either side to definitively toss out words like 'facts' or 'truth'.

Blaise
No, I have to disagree. It isn't a matter of accepting "MY" facts or truths. When it comes out in the media from the horse's mouth or LE, it doesn't seem to make any difference to some. If it is not what they want to hear...they simply ignore it.

Of course no one knows ALL the facts or we would not be here. We would be on another case, the perp would be in jail, and Haleigh would be home right now.

I just wanted to clarify that just because he had custody of the kids didn't necessarily (although it could have) mean he was the "Caregiver" on a regular basis to them. I don't care if Grandma or GGM cared for them, God bless them if they did as I'm sure the kids were better off for it.

I just don't think he should be sainted as this ultra domestic full time working dad, when that just isn't the impression I've gotten from everything I've read.

nothing personal at all.... and maybe I should give myself a time out because I didn't mean that post in an attacking or mean spirited way towards you at all.

Thanks, but I have read the custody papers many months ago when this all began because I wanted to know the facts. CS lost that custody battle because she was not prepared and had no answers for the judge. Now I know lots of people think because TN works for LE the judge was biased. I am sure many felons and violators wish it was that easy.

I have also read his "criminal record". (If you haven't I have a copy of it.) His drug charge was possession of marijuna and paraphanalia. (when he was 21 and none since). Other charge hunting out of season and leaving a wreck. We also know the details of his recent assault charge. He did not instigate it. Also the man has been investigated numerous times by the child protective service and they have not chosen to remove the children.

I agree that having underage girlfriends is not ideal, but it happens way too often. At least he stayed with the first one CS. Everything you stated above can also be applied to her. And I believe he made an effort to change, I don't think she has. That however has nothing to do with Haleigh except if we are going to judge RC's innocence or guilt many, many of the same factors you are using apply to just about anyone in that family and extended family. I think the family situation is bad, but that does not make him a child murderer and to suggest it when there is no evidence to support it is just not right. In the words of someone, don't know who, "give me some facts". So far there are none to show he is in any way guilty. If it comes out that he is so be it, but until then let's just focus on the obvious and the facts.

BBM...
I believe his record is far more reaching then this..I would like to see your copy for reference please....

Mck16

Maybe you need to read the custody papers to see his deception. He was convicted for drugs prior to filing for custody. He was arrested for Drugs October of 05 right before the court date. That is deceit when you don't tell the judge. It is deceit when you send papers to wrong address. It is deceit when you take the kids because you don't want them around drugs (yet you just got arrested for them)

It is deceit when you speak to the media about where the children slept and change your story about where they slept and then deny you have no idea how or why people got confused.

It is down right criminal and a felony, not to mention an opportunity to be labeled "pedophile" to be sleeping with a 16 yr old when you are 25. He has not stayed in a place more than a few months and seems to have a problem gaining employment. He appears emotionally immature and his stability has to be questioned, not to mention his judgement regarding the care of his children.

I don't exactly get a real good picture that this guy is an upstanding citizen as people are portraying him. This man combined with a gun is an accident around the corner.

Taking care of children alone for three years is not proving your point of being a great father.....look where that has led. We now have a missing child, cared for by a teenager who didn't have the sense to call 911 during the crisis but waits till her lover gets home. This is an example of his judgment and speaks volumes on his ability to parent.

Wonderful post, I totally agree! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member