Ron C. # 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would. especially in the thread dedicated to bashing her mother into the ground for being less than the poster's expectations of what a mother should be, or worse, being a criminal. but hey. ron brought signs.

Yes he did. In addition, he and his mother and grandmother brought school supplies. I thought it was nice for them to do that and acknowledge what Marie and Crystal were doing for HaLeigh's classmates.

Were these people at the same place?

I thought the balloon event was at the church and the school event elsewhere.

church = Sunday
Balloon release = Monday

The same time and day since it was announced a week or so ago.

I don't think it is a good idea for Crystal and RC to appear together right now...and didn't someone along the way, like the court request that?.....just asking..

the court? no

Ron went to court seeking custody because he thought he had heard something about Crystal doing drugs. Crystal told judge it had been about a year since she abused drugs and she was clean.

Yet he is awarded custody..Take a look at this.

11/16/2004 - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO
DEFT SWORN, W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD NOLO A/C, ADVISED
Notes:
2005-03-03 20 MAX PENALTY 5 YRS DOC &/OR $5000 FINE, PSI WAIVED,
2005-03-03 20 PLEA ACCEPTED, SENTENCING SET SAME DAY
2005-03-03 20 ADJUDICATION OF GUILT WITHHELD
2005-03-03 20 $370.00 COURT COSTS (6 MONTHS TO PAY)
2005-03-03 20 ADI PROGRAM - LEVEL II
2005-09-08 21 CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF ADI LEVEL II PROGRAM
2005-09-08 21 $370.00 COURT COST PAID
2005-11-14 22 $370.00 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE

He had just about made his last payment for his drug arrest. He had just gone to court in March and pleaded Nolo Contendere. He got off with a $360 fine and had 6 months to pay that...good grief!

Guess that just slipped RCs mind when he told the judge he was worried about CS and may be she could be doing drugs.

Ron just pleaded guilty to drugs 5 months before he took the children and 6 months before he filed for their custody.

Anyone care to comment?

Bring what??

I saw he was doing signs for Haleigh, trying to get people to participate in the balloon ceremony Monday and was giving away free balloons for the purpose.

I thought he showed real class by showing up at the event today, after all the nasty things Marie & Crystal said about him this week. I feel soooo sorry for the guy....I can't imagine how hard it is to keep going in his situation.

Hello Kiki,

I'm not sure why you are quoting my post in your collection of posts. I know exactly who planned the event.

I posted pictures of Ron and Teresa in the Ron thread. :)

I also stated in my post that had I seen Crystal in the video (she wasn't in it) I would have also captured her pictures as well and posted them in HER thread. This is the Ron thread, that is why I posted RON's pictures. There is no "nit-picking" in my post, just to be clear.

I happen to think it is great that Ron and his family went to the event that Crystal's family sponsored to honor HaLeigh's family and they brought some donated items. I hope that on Monday Crystal will release a few balloons and send her pictures in to the myspace page the Cummings family set up for HaLeigh's balloon release.

HaLeigh loves all of these people. It would do everyone here well to keep that in mind.

(bbm) It's painfully obvious the purpose of any of these posts was not to remind everyone of how much Haleigh loves her mother too, nor how she organized this event, but rather how--unlike CS--RC loves and supports his daughter enough to be on camera. Once again if CS chooses to attend RC's balloon sendoff that's her choice. Personally if I were going to say how her parents should spend her birthday, I suggest it would do a lot more good if RC would just put down the hammer and nails, stop resisting and just get going down to LE w MC to give them the interviews they've been waiting on. That is how he could truly honor his daughter on her special day. JMO

:parrot:

Another good idea would be to give Jr back to Crystal without prejudice...wouldn't that be a wonderful selfless act!

(bbm) It's painfully obvious the purpose of any of these posts was not to remind everyone of how much Haleigh loves her mother too, nor how she organized this event, but rather how--unlike CS--RC loves and supports his daughter enough to be on camera. Once again if CS chooses to attend RC's balloon sendoff that's her choice. Personally if I were going to say how her parents should spend her birthday, I suggest it would do a lot more good if RC would put down the hammer and nails, stop resisting and just get going down to LE w MC to give them the interviews they've been waiting on. That is how he could truly honor his daughter on her special day. JMO

More unnecessary Ron bashing.....yawn.

It is a shame that discussing RC participation in the Haleighs Closet event on RC thread has been twisted by some as bashing Crystal. I have yet to see one post putting down Crystal organizing this event. I have however seen post about how great it was the family came together for this. Positive things appear to be happening, it is a shame that discussing those positive events seems to upset some.

I thought it was a good sign that the two sides came together and I hope they continue to do so at the vigil and the balloon release.

Check your information. You could not be more wrong.

Ron and his entire family brought donated school supplies. Back packs full of items.

My information was the thread insisting he brought signs. Good to know he brought back packs full of items. Thanks!

(bbm) It's painfully obvious the purpose of any of these posts was not to remind everyone of how much Haleigh loves her mother too, nor how she organized this event, but rather how--unlike CS--RC loves and supports his daughter enough to be on camera. Once again if CS chooses to attend RC's balloon sendoff that's her choice. Personally if I were going to say how her parents should spend her birthday, I suggest it would do a lot more good if RC would just put down the hammer and nails, stop resisting and just get going down to LE w MC to give them the interviews they've been waiting on. That is how he could truly honor his daughter on her special day. JMO

More unnecessary Ron bashing.....yawn.

I don't see how that is Ron bashing at all. Wow.

Glad he helped, glad everything is going so well...

Fact is I am concerned about JR now. He needs to be home. He was taken under false statements to the court. And now we can clearly see that he lied to get them and the Court made a huge mistake.

I was happy to see the video... but we wouldn't need to be happy about the video if RC had done the right thing in the first place.

These children were stolen and the court was not given or overlooked the real facts of the case. And some do not want to look at the real facts and face what occurred in that courtroom. Haleigh has vanished. We got to save JR.

Please read post #282

Junior is home. He has lived with Ron since he was 6 months old. Being with his father is the only home he has ever known. He lives with Ron and visits with his mother. I'm sure he loves both of parents.

This is a ridiculous argument, IMO. Feel free to argue with yourself or anyone else that will participate with you. The court has ruled, and it was reviewed by several judges. The parties have an agreement in place. They agree the children will stay living with Ron with Crystal having visitation.

Yes, I am on the pulpit tonight. I just found these facts concerning RC and his guilt w/l prejudice plea to drugs right before he filed for custody.

Yes, I am upset because I have heard that he is a wonderful father and provider. Further that he is NOT involved with drugs....that was a loooong time ago, they say.

Yes, I am upset because he committed this crime so close to the court custody case and it was not brought forward or it was overlooked by some good sleuthers.

Yes, this concerns me when there are people all over the web that exalt the goodness of RC. These facts are sitting here to view. RC is only half of this problem though, the courts and DCF are the other.

....and finally, yes, I am leaving this thread tonight to calm down over these recent findings.

It is a shame that discussing RC participation in the Haleighs Closet event on RC thread has been twisted by some as bashing Crystal. I have yet to see one post putting down Crystal organizing this event. I have however seen post about how great it was the family came together for this. Positive things appear to be happening, it is a shame that discussing those positive events seems to upset some.

I thought it was a good sign that the two sides came together and I hope they continue to do so at the vigil and the balloon release.

I wasn't responding to you. I quoted someone else's post eg "I thought he showed real class by showing up at the event today, after all the nasty things Marie & Crystal said about him this week." eg) And YES IT IS A SHAME to make these types of remarks, or how Crystal didn't bother to show up, when no acknowledgment is made of her efforts and neither has the slightest relevance to SOLVING this CASE. BIG DIFFERENCE IMO.

Totally unnecessary=BASHING.

I don't see how that is Ron bashing at all. Wow.

ITA. I wish some distinction could be made between gratuitous, unnecessary digs totally IRRELEVANT to THIS CASE (please see egs referred to above) and my simply pointing out what LE THEMSELVES SAY is NEEDFUL and ESSENTIAL to SOLVING THIS CASE AND FINDING HALEIGH IE GETTING DOWN TO LE AND BEING REINTERVIEWED. PLEASE DO THIS FOR YOUR DAUGHTER=NECESSARY TO THE INVESTIGATION.

For those who don't recognize any difference, this is not bashing. This is what LE says is needed to get "that final piece." JMO

Junior is home. He has lived with Ron since he was 6 months old. Being with his father is the only home he has ever known. He lives with Ron and visits with his mother. I'm sure he loves both of parents.

This is a ridiculous argument, IMO. Feel free to argue with yourself or anyone else that will participate with you. The court has ruled, and it was reviewed by several judges. The parties have an agreement in place. They agree the children will stay living with Ron with Crystal having visitation.

Argument? This is an alert to see and read the facts of the person who we are told is a wonderful father and provider. No argument here..many have been telling us the virtues of RC...just wondering what you think of the latest facts of RC being involved with drugs right before he filed and said he was rescuing the children from drugs.....GMAB

To find Haleigh, it is a good idea to profile and see what we have. The more information we gain by their behavior, the easier it is to figure out what the person would have done with the missing child.

I wasn't responding to you. I quoted someone else's post eg "I thought he showed real class by showing up at the event today, after all the nasty things Marie & Crystal said about him this week." eg) And YES IT IS A SHAME to make these types of remarks, or how Crystal didn't bother to show up, when no acknowledgment is made of her efforts and neither has the slightest relevance to SOLVING this CASE. BIG DIFFERENCE IMO.

Totally unnecessary=BASHING.

ITA. I wish some distinction could be made between gratuitous, unnecessary digs totally IRRELEVANT to THIS CASE (please see egs referred to above) and my simply pointing out what LE THEMSELVES SAY is NEEDFUL and ESSENTIAL to SOLVING THIS CASE AND FINDING HALEIGH IE GETTING DOWN TO LE AND BEING REINTERVIEWED. PLEASE DO THIS FOR YOUR DAUGHTER=NECESSARY TO THE INVESTIGATION.

For those who don't recognize any difference, this is not bashing. This is what LE says is needed to get "that final piece." JMO[/COLOR]

Do you have a link to that? Because the only statement I saw LE make re the mudslinging was that it was UNHELPFUL to their quest to find Haleigh.

Argument? This is an alert to see and read the facts of the person who we are told is a wonderful father and provider. No argument here..many have been telling us the virtues of RC...just wondering what you think of the latest facts of RC being involved with drugs right before he filed and said he was rescuing the children from drugs.....GMAB

What was the date of the charges? Link please.

Ya know I'd be mad if you didn't ask me for a link lol... ;) So here's one...

'Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

The interviews with Misty Cummings have produced different pictures, he said. She was alone with Cummings’ children the night Haleigh disappeared. She has told authorities she woke up about 3 a.m. and found the 5-year-old missing.

“We’ve said from day one Misty’s story is absolutely filled with inconsistencies,” Bowling said.'

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...aleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

And here's another...

'Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office says law enforcement officials are wanting your information on this case. He says they are missing just one piece of this puzzle. All they want to do is bring HaLeigh Cummings home.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also confirmed earlier reports that an FDLE agent is now combing through all leads to make sure nothing is missed.

The Sky has also learned that Misty Croslin-Cummings was asked again to come in for re-questioning in the child's disappearance. Misty now has an attorney and both have declined the request for futher quesioning.'

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4999874.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads