Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The audio is interesting. I heard "Ron", but sounded like the name of "Say-pen" maybe Slayton? I will rewatch it more. Could be the other guy talking? Looks like a thinner RC, but not like he has in the past two weeks or so.

That IS Ron on the video:

Here is a blown up shot

RON-1.jpg

WOW, did he get skinny. He looks like skin and bones.

If that is Ronald Cummings...he is either very ill...or on drugs.

The audio is interesting. I heard "Ron", but sounded like the name of "Say-pen" maybe Slayton? I will rewatch it more. Could be the other guy talking? Looks like a thinner RC, but not like he has in the past two weeks or so.
Sounded like the guy on the left thanked him for coming out, the tall skinny guy replied something, and all I thought I could make out was "we'll help"

I thought I heard Ron also on the video.

Someone needs to do a side by side with that pic and one from court the other day.

Sure looks like him on the video more than in the photos. He does say, "appreciate it" and the man on the left responds with something like, "You take care." and then he says, "We will."...I think.

Where are all these photos of Ronald coming out of court and why haven't we seen them? Do we know the court decision yet?

I seen a Picture taken last week outside the courthouse. Ron had his hair he lloked good no skinny at all. The picture was taken Thursday the 28 there is no way he drooped that much in two day!

They on the internet. On another board.

Could be the clothes he was wearing maybe? I have to admit this fella does look terribly skinny.

Can I get a hint on which board?! LOL

Could be the clothes he was wearing maybe? I have to admit this fella does look terribly skinny.

Can I get a hint on which board?! LOL

The other clothes for the court house were khaki docker looking pants and a long sleeve shirt. He looked nice.

I've seen other pictures of him and he has lost a great deal of weight. Haleigh missing is taking a toll on him. That is him in the video. One tat is hidden under the wide watch band the other is peaking out of his shirt.

Oh and the picture the other person took were not close ups and were from a good distance away. I doubt Ron even knew this person was taking pictures of him and neither did Mrs. Sykes.

I don't know how to do a screen shot...but this is Ron coming out of jail after being arrested for assaulting his BIL.....

(link above)

Yes, it is him...imo. The clothes he wore to court consisted of two shirts and the pants giving him some visual weight. The shirt in the photo after coming out of the jail fits so it doesn't make him look as skinny.

He has on loose clothing at the search and it tends to accentuate his bony frame. Poor fella. He has to eat and take better care of himself.

Thanks for the help, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member