Ron C. # 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Counselling will ONLY help him deal with the reality of the situation IF and when it is proven his own father was responsible for whatever it is that happened to his sister...He may never have closure....JMO

ITA. Until he knows what happened to his sister, and why, he will never have complete closure.

If that is the rule, that Art's comments are allowed, he posted again yesterday that LE has cleared Ron and told him that they believe Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Maybe LE knows more than the people posting here.

Well, I don't think Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, either. I just think he knows what happened and has been obstructing justice to keep the truth hidden.

It's also notable that Art said "LE has cleared him as a suspect"... I hate to parse words, but I know that in just about every case here, one very hot in Yale right now, LE is seen choosing their words very carefully and being extremely reluctant to point out that someone is a suspect, because it puts hurdles in the investigation.

Add to that that just last week, Ron's own lawyer said Ron was not cleared, and I find little real meaning to AH's statement. It wouldn't be the first time AH made the mistake of confusing "not a suspect" with "cleared."

On the other hand, AH's telling us that Tim Miller said Ron admitted to him that he did the rat thing was an unambiguous claim that would be a bold-faced lie if not true.

I don't get it. When I used to post here in the private area, we were told over and over that these people are VICTIMS and we are to treat them that way until LE states otherwise. They have made their most clear statement to date about Ron and the posts regarding him are worse or as bad an any I ever read in the RT.

We know there are issues with Misty's statements. People believe everything TM says (though he was wrong on the voice mail), yet they don't believe it when he says Ron is trying to find out what Misty knows?
VolLady, I think that's because
the bar for treating people as victims necessarily gets lowered at a certain threshold of reasonable suspicion of culpability. If we had to treat everyone as a victim until they were charged, we would be spending our time twiddling our thumbs here rather than sleuthing.

I also think a reason for so much disdain is that people sense that they are being deceived in this case, and Tim Miller has confirmed it for them... that creates a lot of understandable frustration, sense of insult, and animosity. JMO

-------------------------------

I agree he has not been charged eventhough he admitted it to TM.. And to be perfectly honest, if he isn't charged and isn't punished for the incident it will be a sin and a disgrace for all....And every law abiding citizen in the area should start screaming from their roof top that something is terribly wrong within Putnam County....JMO

How do you know he admitted it to TM??? Odd that this never came out until all hell broke loose b/w them and TM was being criticised for doing a poly on a child without her lawyer present and making "the results" public.

I think TM is a great man for helping find missing children, but I do agree with MK.

If that is the rule, that Art's comments are allowed, he posted again yesterday that LE has cleared Ron and told him that they believe Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Maybe LE knows more than the people posting here.

I don't get it. When I used to post here in the private area, we were told over and over that these people are VICTIMS and we are to treat them that way until LE states otherwise. They have made their most clear statement to date about Ron and the posts regarding him are worse or as bad an any I ever read in the RT.

We know there are issues with Misty's statements. People believe everything TM says (though he was wrong on the voice mail), yet they don't believe it when he says Ron is trying to find out what Misty knows?

If the standard of being a victim here is "until LE states otherwise", than what, or more appropriately, "who" than would we discuss here? For that matter, why would there even be a forum/threads discussing the case at all? At least not until LE has officially named a suspect... JMOO

WHERE'S HALEIGH MISTY?!

No kidding. Yesterday they were all over Ron for not attending the event in Tallahassee and now it's disgusting that he showed up. At least someone was there representing Haleigh.

Frankly, I am sick of the "rumors" from the dungeon being brought up here day after day. Nothing discussed down there is supposed to be brought up to this forum yet it does time and time again.

Thanks for your post busy, I feel the same way and that's why I haven't posted much in the last week or so.

I feel the same as well, and that is also why I haven't been posting over the last couple of weeks.

So we should believe TM when he says that Ron said he is trying to find out the truth about what happened to Haleigh but we should not believe him when he says that Ron admitted the ratgate?

What's a rumor about the rat? That Ronald was accused of it? That's not a rumor, there was a witness and a police report.

What there is, is someone who claims they witnessed it. Ron has not been charged, and I'm sure that if LE thought the witness was credible, they would have charged him.

How do you know he admitted it to TM??? Odd that this never came out until all hell broke loose b/w them and TM was being criticised for doing a poly on a child without her lawyer present and making "the results" public.

I think TM is a great man for helping find missing children, but I do agree with MK.

Tim Miller answers emails, you should write him and ask him if Ronald said he did the rat thing to test Misty, I wrote him and he responded- you should try that and see what he says-
jmo

Tim Miller answers emails, you should write him and ask him if Ronald said he did the rat thing to test Misty, I wrote him and he responded- you should try that and see what he says-
jmo
And if my memory is correct, you know this, because it was you who did just that and Tim Miller told you it was the truth - Ron did admit it to him. ;)

What there is, is someone who claims they witnessed it. Ron has not been charged, and I'm sure that if LE thought the witness was credible, they would have charged him.

Isn't there still a chance that he can be charged? I thought it went to the SA office to be determined if charges should be brought against him. I do realize that Friday's court date didn't come about, but that could be because either HCJ dropped the battery charge, or the state decided to combine it with the witness tampering. In either case, I do not think the ratgate charges have been decided yet, have they? If they have, can someone link me to an article? TIA.

So we should believe TM when he says that Ron said he is trying to find out the truth about what happened to Haleigh but we should not believe him when he says that Ron admitted the ratgate?

People pick and choose what they believe from any source imo. Look at Cobra as an example.

And if my memory is correct, you know this, because it was you who did just that and Tim Miller told you it was the truth - Ron did admit it to him. ;)

Yes, I contacted him through TES and he wrote me back saying those were Rons words and that he, meaning Tim Miller, does not lie-

I believe Tim Miller over Ron Cummings-

jmo

I believe TM's speciality is looking for missing children. I'm sure he has enough on his plate without receiving emails from posters here about side issues in this case.

Counselling will ONLY help him deal with the reality of the situation IF and when it is proven his own father was responsible for whatever it is that happened to his sister...He may never have closure....JMO

So you're saying Jr. will only get closure if his father is found responsible? What if his father is NOT responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh?

Yes, I contacted him through TES and he wrote me back saying those were Rons words and that he, meaning Tim Miller, does not lie-

Wow...can we add a copy of the email or a link to it so future posters won't have to waste their time arguing the point?

Thanks, Mal. :) Me too.

People pick and choose what they believe from any source imo. Look at Cobra as an example.
ITA. When some people heard Cobra talk bad about Ron, they dismissed Cobra. When those same people heard him talk negative about Crystal, they believed him.

Go figure.

Roses and memorials for your loved ones are wonderful things if there is nothing better you could do to help them, like clarify the inconsistencies about how they went missing.

Lots of people felt funny that the Anthonys turn up in missing children's events when they were suspected of covering for their daughter. It didn't feel like honoring Caylee, it felt like a fraud.
Although Misty hasn't been arrested for anything she is lying to the police and anything they do to honor Haleigh leaves something to be hoped for as long as they keep protecting her.

I hope Jr. got some hope and comfort from the event.

ITA It is said that obedience (full cooperation) is better than sacrifices and in the absence of actions to back up our words, or if we're perceived as holding up an investigation or neglecting justice, to then appear publically at events and leave the other undone has a hollow ring. I think the frustration w RC has grown because while in words he professes to be pursuing the truth, by his actions--his alliance w MC, failure to do everything in his power--he denies this. JMO

:parrot:

Well, I don't think Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, either. I just think he knows what happened and has been obstructing justice to keep the truth hidden.

It's also notable that Art said "LE has cleared him as a suspect"... I hate to parse words, but I know that in just about every case here, one very hot in Yale right now, LE is seen choosing their words very carefully and being extremely reluctant to point out that someone is a suspect, because it puts hurdles in the investigation.

Add to that that just last week, Ron's own lawyer said Ron was not cleared, and I find little real meaning to AH's statement. It wouldn't be the first time AH made the mistake of confusing "not a suspect" with "cleared."

On the other hand, AH's telling us that Tim Miller said Ron admitted to him that he did the rat thing was an unambiguous claim that would be a bold-faced lie if not true.

VolLady, I think that's because
the bar for treating people as victims necessarily gets lowered at a certain threshold of reasonable suspicion of culpability. If we had to treat everyone as a victim until they were charged, we would be spending our time twiddling our thumbs here rather than sleuthing.

I also think a reason for so much disdain is that people sense that they are being deceived in this case, and Tim Miller has confirmed it for them... that creates a lot of understandable frustration, sense of insult, and animosity. JMO

Muffet, just to be clear, I'm not accusing TM of lying, I just wonder due to the voice mail what other things he remembers incorrectly. Do you not consider that Tim confirmed that Ron also has suspicions?

I don't understand how you can think that Ron did not harm Haleigh but he knows what happened and is obstructing justice to keep the truth hidden. Is it because we aren't aware if he has voiced these suspicions to LE? Do you find it odd that after Ron and his attorney met with LE and the new FDLE investigator to go over phone records, shortly after they went to MA and had very long questioning of Misty's brother and SIL? If it took a new FDLE officer to question Timmy's phone records in that much detail, I wonder how much I would trust the people that were investigating this case up until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member