Ron C. # 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess RC is just as elusive as TN regarding the addresses. RC doesn't have anything in his name. TN appears to be the one that rents his places of residence for him. RC obviously doesn't keep up his changes of address on his DL...nor does he put utilities in his name. I was making reference about his license due to getting his address only.

I have him living on Rita Lane though.

Actually, I don't keep my driver's license current either and I moved two years ago. OOPS, is that a knock I hear on my door?

Seriously, there are far more important things to worry about than who changes the address on their driver's license in a timely manner.

From all the "facts" I've gleaned about this case, RC & MC are my perps of choice, but this, of course, is only MY OPINION. However, I see that a dead horse is being beaten into the ground. Without forgetting about those who saw Haleigh last and were living in the MH with her, is it possible we're overlooking someone? I'm not sure who done it, but surely, with all the SOs in the area, there are plenty of other likely candidates.

Should I duck now or later?

My opinion only

Actually, I don't keep my driver's license current either and I moved two years ago. OOPS, is that a knock I hear on my door?

Seriously, there are far more important things to worry about than who changes the address on their driver's license in a timely manner.

From all the "facts" I've gleaned about this case, RC & MC are my perps of choice, but this, of course, is only MY OPINION. However, I see that a dead horse is being beaten into the ground. Without forgetting about those who saw Haleigh last and were living in the MH with her, is it possible we're overlooking someone? I'm not sure who done it, but surely, with all the SOs in the area, there are plenty of other likely candidates.

Should I duck now or later?

My opinion only

No ducking necessary. Until this case is solved and Haleigh is home I find comfort in searching for answers.

While we are asking questions. Please have a look at this video..http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=10721544001

at 3:05 RC makes a very interesting comment about possible suspects.

Ron is listed as living:

1. Welatka
2. Green Lane
3. Buchanen Ave.
4. (Monroe Ave)...have to verify...not sure
5. San Mateo Rd, near Kangaroo
6. Shoreline Drive (though he may have not actually lived there, but used addy)
7. Rita Lane
8......possilby Old Hwy 17, Crescent City

List not complete

Ron is listed as living:

1. Welatka
2. Green Lane
3. Buchanen Ave.
4. (Monroe Ave)...have to verify...not sure
5. San Mateo Rd, near Kangaroo
6. Shoreline Drive (though he may have not actually lived there, but used addy)
7. Rita Lane
8......possilby Old Hwy 17, Crescent City

List not complete

Quite a list. Sounds like me. When my house needs cleaned, I move.
Really, all these addresses, over what time period? Do you know?

Quite a list. Sounds like me. When my house needs cleaned, I move.
Really, all these addresses, over what time period? Do you know?

Well, we know he wasn't at the MH for long, wasn't more than three months at the house prior to that........

Heres the deal guys. Posting of someones opinion on this case IS ALLOWED as it is in every case. Rumors or things heard 2nd 3rd 4th hand go in the rumor thread. Let the mods deal with if something is allowed here or not, as if you address it on this board I will ban you for 2 weeks. I have had it with not only having to delete the first post but the 20 or more that follow talking about it. KNOCK IT OFF THE MODS KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING IF YOU THINK SOMETHING IS AN ISSUE ALERT TO IT IF WE LEAVE IT THERE IT IS BECAUSE THE POST IS FINE.

IMO- this interview is fishy on Rons part.. Coaching Misty how to act for media? ~

YouTube - Haleigh Cummings' father, Ronald Cummings' Interview by Greta Van Susteren
I agree with the constant coaching from Ron to Misty. It's odd, isn't it? You would think if Ron was playing undercover PI and keeping his "enemy" close, he'd take advantage of EVERY opportunity in letting Misty slip up.

This video is one of the thousands of reasons I have for not believing this "keep your enemies close" carp.

He says, "Look at the camera!" through clenched teeth. His body language in this video speaks VOLUMES to me. He is seething with anger, and his body is stiff, rigid and tense.

Exactly-- but there is some precedence. How old was Crystal when their relationship ended? How old was Amber?

Crystal's relationship with Ron began when she was 14 y.o., at 17 years-of-age she had HaLeigh, and at 19 years of age, Crystal and Ronald split. Ronnie Jr was born after HaLeigh. Sorry I don't have any facts on Amber.

He also told the court he brought home over $2000.00 a month. You can put anything on paper...doesn't make it so. He said he worked for Suprerior Construction at that time and would be getting benefits in March 2006 after his three month probation. Must have just got that job when he saw the judge. He made $10.00 an hour.

*Snipped & BBM*

Whisperer,

When you are in Court and child support is an issue, you have to fill out a financial affidavit. This is done so the Court knows how much money you are making, and how much money you are spending. And you are correct, a person CAN put down anything.

HOWEVER, a person must attach a certain number of paystubs to VERIFY the income in which he is claiming since child support is calculated off said claimed income.

SO, no, it is quite doubtful that Ron lied to the Court about his income. He would have had to provide paystubs to verify what he put on his financial affidavit.

*Snipped & BBM*

Whisperer,

When you are in Court and child support is an issue, you have to fill out a financial affidavit. This is done so the Court knows how much money you are making, and how much money you are spending. And you are correct, a person CAN put down anything.

HOWEVER, a person must attach a certain number of paystubs to VERIFY the income in which he is claiming since child support is calculated off said claimed income.

SO, no, it is quite doubtful that Ron lied to the Court about his income. He would have had to provide paystubs to verify what he put on his financial affidavit.

Atherella, Ron though wasn't the one paying child support. So he could say whatever he wished without pay stubs or proof.

Atherella, Ron though wasn't the one paying child support. So he could say whatever he wished without pay stubs or proof.

I don't think it is done that way for a while now. The one receiving support also has to bring financial proof. My husband receives support and at his hearings he has had to bring tax documents because he is self-employed.

They do a work sheet that takes into account the income and necessary expenses from both parents.

He brought in signed affidavits from his "aunt" to supplement what the pay stubs said. I have seen enough phony affidavits with people claiming they make a certain amount of money, I could paper a wall.

I don't think it is done that way for a while now. The one receiving support also has to bring financial proof. My husband receives support and at his hearings he has had to bring tax documents because he is self-employed.

They do a work sheet that takes into account the income and necessary expenses from both parents.

I Lived in FL til March 2008 and never once did I have to show proof of what my income was. They asked what I made I told them, I told them how much my husband made they said they don't count his income only mine.

The state did mine and most of the time ex didn't pay I would ask the state to step in and it took months when they did the State Send out his papers not me. He would always think the state was doing it cause it came from the state but it was me all you have to do is request it.

BOTH parties have to verify income. And BOTH parties fill out financial affidavits.

ETA - child support is based off a formula that takes into account BOTH parent's income.

BOTH parties have to verify income. And BOTH parties fill out financial affidavits.

ETA - child support is based off a formula that takes into account BOTH parent's income.

True. I live in FL and received child support until recently. I had to show proof of my income (or lack thereof) and father of child had to show his as well. It's all taken into account.

From one of the link's Patty supplied.

Child support guidelines consider:
* The income of both parents
* The child's health care and child care costs
* The standard needs for the child. A list of support amounts based on the child's age and net income of the parents is in the Florida law – standard needs table.

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/childsupport/guidelines.html

This was what I tried to explain to PorcineGranny & Whisperer - Ron would have to verify HIS income even though he is the obligee. He could not just give any random number he wanted as "income". He would have to provide proof of his income since it is used in the child support calculations.

Thanks Patty for providing the link! :)

I posted he supplemented his pay stubs with affidavits signed by his aunt. He pumped up his income. The courts accept affidavits of making money. They accept it as truth....doesn't mean it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member