Ron C. # 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Crystal exploiting the child to be portrayed as a good parent?

IMO I feel it very WRONG what she did with JR on Gerlado show. I also feel it is JMO Wrong that the Donations do not go directly to The REWARD! Where is all the supposed to be used for searchs and reward going?

You know Be Careful, I'm doing the same thing. I'm taking a new look at least Ron. I always had the notion Misty knew more than what she is telling cops. But, the more I hear from Ron and watch him in tv interviews, the more I question what he knows and when he knew it. Maybe as more time goes by, more will be uncovered about these two. They are not doing a very good job lately of answering questions as easily as they did in the beginning. Well, Misty isn't answering any questions is she?

I highly suspect he was present during the incident and knows ALL...And IMHO they didn't do very well answering questions in the beginning either which is the reason so many believe he is the one responsible for Haleigh's disappearance and Misty is covering for him...JMO

Can i ask why the need to over and over put this girl down?

JMO but considering her youthful look, or lack of it, is not putting her down. There is nothing wrong with either looking young or looking your age or older. Whether or not she's had a recent growth spurt is a pretty neutral issue. If anyone was wanting to put her down there's plenty in the statements from LE, for instance, that will compromise her reputation more efficiently than any physical attributes that she might or might not have. Just point out all the facts that point to her being a liar in a case of a missing child.

Her husband does not seem to agree though.

IMO I feel it very WRONG what she did with JR on Gerlado show. I also feel it is JMO Wrong that the Donations do not go directly to The REWARD! Where is all the supposed to be used for searchs and reward going?

In the grand scheme of things, I really am not absorbed into who has more money or what they are doing with it- I know in my heart there is not going to be anyone receiving a reward because this child has more than likely died- Misty knows what happened to her, but would rather keep her mouth quiet, so focusing on money to me is uncouth- especially when Ronald was in a tattoo parlor crowing about how much he has gotten since his heart went missing- sick!

In the grand scheme of things, I really am not absorbed into who has more money or what they are doing with it- I know in my heart there is not going to be anyone receiving a reward because this child has more than likely died- Misty knows what happened to her, but would rather keep her mouth quiet, so focusing on money to me is uncouth- especially when Ronald was in a tattoo parlor crowing about how much he has gotten since his heart went missing- sick!

Great and I will kindly agree to disagree with you and How about the makeovers and the no emotions from some. I am not going to go there now but once HaLeigh is found I will JMO voice my feeling on it all.

Great and I will kindly agree to disagree with you and How about the makeovers and the no emotions from some. I am not going to go there now but once HaLeigh is found I will JMO voice my feeling on it all.

If you are talking about makeovers Teresa Neves has her own thread-

If you are talking about makeovers Teresa Neves has her own thread-

LOL I am not interested in going to TN thread if go any where to post anything about makeovers i will go to Crystals or maries thanks anyways.

LOL I am not interested in going to TN thread if go any where to post anything about makeovers i will go to Crystals or maries thanks anyways.

Right, because if someone applies makeup for an interview is really the point of this whole section devoted to a missing child- I mean, who cares?

JMO but considering her youthful look, or lack of it, is not putting her down. There is nothing wrong with either looking young or looking your age or older. Whether or not she's had a recent growth spurt is a pretty neutral issue. If anyone was wanting to put her down there's plenty in the statements from LE, for instance, that will compromise her reputation more efficiently than any physical attributes that she might or might not have.

When is hitting puberty a put down?

(snip) Agree. The fact she looks 12 (vs 16) doesn't in the slightest reflect poorly upon MC lol, if anything it reflects poorly upon an adult male who sexualizes such a young girl w an even more childlike appearance. The topic of the thread afterall is RC. JMO
:parrot:

I do. I find it fascinating he put on a real shirt and tie for a posed picture with his son while he got married in a wife-beater shirt and looked angry enough to beat his own new wife.

BBM & MOO

Trident, after I read this post, I took my right leg and pulled it up toward my backside and kicked myself in the butt. Not an easy chore for someone my age.
Really, why didn't I see that? Thanks for pointing that out. I also notice Ron's dressing up to sit beside his attorney for tv appearances. Having an attorney means learning to present yourself in a fashionable manner.
However, this make over doesn't make him appear any more innocent to me.
Great post.

Ron is in this up to his eyeballs. He is slick. He speaks out of both sides of this mouth. Why a defense attorney?
He may be the real "focus" of the investigation...IMO

When is hitting puberty a put down? And I dont coddle this girl, especially when I know she knows the wearabouts of Haleigh and is obstructing justice, just cant do it, sorry-

Might I suggest that since you KNOW that Misty knows the whereabouts of Haleigh you could relay your information to Law Enforcement. It is way past time for Haleigh to be brought home.

Also, the statement that you made about Misty just hitting puberty was in my opinion a horrible attempt at a joke about her age versus Ronald's age. I found it completely unfunny and it is not anymore humorous as I read it today.

Speaking of not being funny...then one must also take very seriously the fact that RC had sex with a 16 yr. old when he was 25. Now, that is not funny. This is not putting Misty down. This is putting Ron's judgement down.

....look at the first pics of Misty ofn Feb 10/11......let's face it..she looks 12.

You may want to ask Ron Cummings that question. Have you heard of him putting up any money for searches or rewards?

I see vacations taken though. He may be paying for two Defense Attorneys. Oh, and he had the bail money too....not bad.

Shout Out to Ron, Haleigh needs your HELP !

Might I suggest that since you KNOW that Misty knows the whereabouts of Haleigh you could relay your information to Law Enforcement. It is way past time for Haleigh to be brought home.

Also, the statement that you made about Misty just hitting puberty was in my opinion a horrible attempt at a joke about her age versus Ronald's age. I found it completely unfunny and it is not anymore humorous as I read it today.

Why would I relay anything to investigators, if I have figured it out, I am sure they have already too-JMO

And think what you want, I dont even pretend to assume I know what anyone really means when they post, I am not a mind reader-

Considering her story was that she was sleeping and does not know what happened to Haleigh nor where she is and LE has said that her story is a farce and unbelievable, I'd say there's a fair chance they suspect she might know something.

I just wanted to post this. HH found this article and posted it downstairs (Thank you) I felt it needed to be upstairs for everyone to read.

Florida Police Receive New Leads in Abduction of Haleigh Cummings
February 17, 2009

In related news, volunteers found one area of interest in the woods where someone had constructed a makeshift lean-to and furniture out of tree branches. A shovel and length of rope were found at the location; however it remains unclear if any of the items are of relevance.

Meanwhile, Haleigh's father, 24-year-old Ronald Cummings, reportedly told an ID source that he has a new theory on what might have happened to Haleigh.

Cummings allegedly said that it is possible that Haleigh's abduction was in retaliation for something he did in the past, but he did not clarify what that "something" could be. Cummings also allegedly said that he believes someone gained entry to his home using a "lock bumping" technique. It remains unclear if law enforcement is following up on that theory

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...w-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487