Ron C. # 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO.. Ron C has proven he is playing both ends against the middle and LIES a whole lot...JMO

why is this necessary? Some would like to see Ron interacting with his children, I'm interested in the relationship without negative remarks consistently. The picture can speak for itself, giving us some clues as to what some of us are trying to get at? The truth.

After reading this article I scrolled down to read some of the comments and according to one poster, Ron as another son Jordan and another child a boy I think by two other women. is this true?? I am just wondering...

Yes, I think it is interesting, don't know if it will play into the case, but we need to keep an open mind, because this could lead to a motive of revenge possibly. We have that comment Misty wrote on the mother of this childs myspace, Amber, and also our great forensic astrologers here have put together an intriguing hypothesis concerning the relationship dynamics and how things align up.

We have another member txmommy working on a time line and is going back to the preceding months before the disappearance focusing on the activities and relationships of all the players prior to this happening. I think it could be very relevant and needs to be explored, of course not prying in to their lives that's un-ethical. If you find anything, please post.

why is this necessary? Some would like to see Ron interacting with his children, I'm interested in the relationship without negative remarks consistently. The picture can speak for itself, giving us some clues as to what some of us are trying to get at? The truth.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily so in this case... JMO

why is this necessary? Some would like to see Ron interacting with his children, I'm interested in the relationship without negative remarks consistently. The picture can speak for itself, giving us some clues as to what some of us are trying to get at? The truth.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily so in this case... JMO

LOOKS LIKE A FATHER AND SON!!!!!!! Speaks VOLUMES to ME!!

It is a beautiful picture of Ron with his son. Ron is not perfect but I honestly believe he is a man who loves his children. He made some bad decisions (havent we all?) but that doesn't mean he hurt his daughter or knows who did. This picture brought tears to my eyes.

why is this necessary? Some would like to see Ron interacting with his children, I'm interested in the relationship without negative remarks consistently. The picture can speak for itself, giving us some clues as to what some of us are trying to get at? The truth.

I dont have any interest in seeing Ron interact with his children- I dont think hes anything great- what I am interested in his him joining Team Haleigh and start acting like he cares and wants to know the truth about what happened to his daughter, the way he acts, I have to deduct he knows, and I wish that sweet child of his would be taken away from him and put with his mother, instead of living in the trailer all day with Daddy and the girl who knows what happened to his sissy-, JMO

I dont have any interest in seeing Ron interact with his children- I dont think hes anything great- what I am interested in his him joining Team Haleigh and start acting like he cares and wants to know the truth about what happened to his daughter, the way he acts, I have to deduct he knows, and I wish that sweet child of his would be taken away from him and put with his mother, instead of living in the trailer all day with Daddy and the girl who knows what happened to his sissy-, JMO

IMHO..He knows the TRUTH.. Everything else coming from the horse's mouth is a lie to protect his rear.....JMO

Is the attorney inferring that TC should NOT have checked 202 himself....is he suggersting that it is TC's fault for going over there and he over stepped his boundaries because RC did not tell him to so so?

......if so, I have this to do.......................ROFLMAO

It is nice to see Ron "Turning the other cheek". And also turning over a new leaf by not responding to allegations. Yep, his job is to keep Haleigh's face "out there"...hmmm.

Well, as long as Haleigh's face is out there, donations will roll in. This case is beginning to remind me more and more of the Anthony case.

In this case, only 2 sightings though. I noticed we saw new pictures last night by TN.
Nice, but how is that bringing Haleigh home? If TN gets paid, I guess she could hire a private investigator....that is if they don't run him out of town. Just saw RC said he has made some friends....all attorneys...at least he is making friends from a better walk of life. Make an attorney your friend..... and don't leave home without him!

Wait a minute....in reading the "Father's vow"...exactly what media is saying anything negative about RC...what is he talking about? The media have been pandering to him on every level. This guy is either paranoid or hearing voices....IMO

Did he really write the "Father's vow"?.....good grief! IOW, he is afraid to appear because he may something wrong that would incriminate himself or they may get tough and ask harder questions....better to let mommy handle that part.

Casey Anthony and her daughter spoke volumnes to me too. The only place he is getting bad publicity is on the boards...IMO.

He has been very fortunate the press hasn't turned on him. I notice now though that he is staying away...let the women deal with it.

I still maintain that a custody issue has been warned to him as coming, thus, gets rids of misty and now we have PICS of him in shirt and tie with his son. Misty is not good for his new image. Has to keep Jr at all costs....

He is reacting to bloggers words.....not the media..they have been more than generous. I suggest his family or himself are reading boards and feeding him the info and he reacts accordingly.

Sweet picture of Father and Son. From the article written by Richard Prior.
http://staugustine.com/stories/092009/news_092009_040.shtml
Father's vow
He said he's not going to respond every time someone suggests that he or his wife had something to do with HaLeigh's disappearance. But he has vowed to keep the little girl's name and picture in the public eye.
"All this stuff that's said about me on TV ... I don't try to counteract with it," Cummings said. "I'm not trying to get back on there and throw punches back at someone that threw punches with us.
"Rather than do that, we'd rather sit back and just allow HaLeigh's face to be ran across the TV over and over. If they have to rake me across the coals every day, all day, to put my daughter's face on national TV every day, then that's great.
"Whatever they want to do, as long as her face stays out there until she comes home."
The ordeal has already cost him so much, including friends, Cummings said.
"I know who my friends are," he said. "Three of my best friends are helping me. Terry Shoemaker, Dan Mowrey and Brandon Beardsley."

Here's Ron's response to those who mention he doesn't respond to the allegations made about him.

Jr looks so sad. He needs his mommy. :(

All things considered I think he looks peaceful and downright adorable.JMO

Ron shouldnt have even been pictured with the child, but if desperate times call for desperate measures and he has to use the one child he claims to melt hearts- as Ron would say- so be it!

I think its a desperate act by a desperate person-

jmo

Ron shouldnt have even been pictured with the child, but if desperate times call for desperate measures and he has to use the one child he claims to melt hearts- as Ron would say- so be it!

I think its a desperate act by a desperate person-

jmo

I disagree, Who should RJ be pictured with? Your right desperate times do call for desperate measures and in my opinion the same rules applied when Crystal invited Rivera into her home to try and interview RJ. I don't think there should be two sets of rules for the players in this case. JMO

I disagree, Who should RJ be pictured with? Your right desperate times do call for desperate measures and in my opinion the same rules applied when Crystal invited Rivera into her home to try and interview RJ. I don't think there should be two sets of rules for the players in this case. JMO

Was Crystal exploiting the child to be portrayed as a good parent?

Was Crystal exploiting the child to be portrayed as a good parent?

I don't feel Ronald was exploiting his child. No Crystal wasn't exploiting her child she made a decision to put his face on national tv while LE officials were trying to find his sister. I mean what if the perp saw the interview and decided little Junior saw to much? However, I can understand why she did that. I am not in her shoes and she was doing what she felt needed to be done.

Can any posters honestly agree that JR is better off with his father at this time with ALL the drama and tension going on at his GGMS home? There have been reports of fighting or agruing, Misty leaving, Ron not wanting her home, etc. Not to mention his new step mothers family getting arrested. Have we heard ANY drama going on in Baker county? I just feel that JR should be in a quieter environment where he can deal with all that's happened in the last 7 months. JMO

Yes, LF posts were deleted.

JMO

Can any posters honestly agree that JR is better off with his father at this time with ALL the drama and tension going on at his GGMS home? There have been reports of fighting or agruing, Misty leaving, Ron not wanting her home, etc. Not to mention his new step mothers family getting arrested. Have we heard ANY drama going on in Baker county? I just feel that JR should be in a quieter environment where he can deal with all that's happened in the last 7 months. JMO

Yes, LF posts were deleted.

JMO

I dont think Ronalds children were ever his first priority in life, I feel he only fought Crystal for them because he didnt want to pay child support, he doesn't even claim the child he has with Amber Brooks- this man is not daddy of the year and if he had any decency or concern for his son he would send him to his mothers- but its all about Ron- probably has been all his life-

jmo

Has anyone heard any news or anything pertaining to RC's sister? I believe her name is also Crystal. She was there in the beginning and I have not heard one utterance about her since. Have I just missed it? TIA

Bumping 'cuz it's a good question, imo.

I noticed that she was referred to as Crystal Johnson in some of the media photos at the very beginning. And wasn't she supposed to be getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor