Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya Den....I have seen many phoney affidavits, mainly people faking employment to qualify for homes they couldn't afford.

Maybe with all the various injuries he suffered he was living off of the Workman Comp. claims. That would also explain why he seemed to have a problem finding employment. Workman Comp. Claims makes a company not very willing to hire you on because the company may be concerned that you will "get hurt" and file againt them. Claims make your Workman's Comp. Insurance rates go higher.

Well, Crystal has paid him a whopping $12,000 and is still paying now. What is his excuse for not working? Don't tell me ... he is grieving, I guess.

I am speculating that the Cummings gang is litigious....very litigious.

He also has the fund at B of A started because he was unable to work because he was searching for Haleigh. I would like to know how he paid for the truck he got about the time of the wedding.

My friend lost both of her children in a fire. She took off two weeks work. I believe they gave her a week's grievance pay.

Well, Crystal has paid him a whopping $12,000 and is still paying now. What is his excuse for not working? Don't tell me ... he is grieving, I guess.

Whisp..........this is the best question I've seen all night.

lol...I am not repeating any mantra. The information that I use to support the fact that he was being a provider is pretty clear in the court papers. The magistrate was pretty clear on the reasons for his decision. We also heard from Kim P( and I would need to go back and find what her exact words were) but she also indicated that Ronald was employed throughout the years.

KP did say that--but she may have taken the information from the 2005 docs...JMO

Don't bother quoting any attorney for me please...doesn't count...they misrepresent the truth particularly when they are defending themselves.

I see that you are saying rc couldn't support himself and the kids because of CS. We have all heard this ad nauseam.

Don't bother quoting any attorney for me please...doesn't count...they misrepresent the truth particularly when they are defending themselves.

I see that you are saying rc couldn't support himself and the kids because of CS. We have all heard this ad nauseam.

Exactly what I meant...LOL--she probably used the info in the docs as needed....KWIM?

Well, if had his Aunt Katrina fill out the affidavits, I guess he was then. The court counted that and they projected his new job and salary as part of his income also. I believe it was around the $21,000 range that time in 2005. I remember the judge calculating something so he could figure out CS's part. You would think rc would forfeit that. Most men would under those circumstances but he had the right to ask.

[/U][/I][/B]

KP did say that--but she may have taken the information from the 2005 docs...JMO

I doubt she would take something from the 2005 court documents and use it in a current petition. But, perhaps you are right, who knows.

It's kind of a moot point anyway because even after Kim P's urging Crystal to please fill out the necessary paperwork, she didn't.

I don't see how discussing RC's gross yearly income is going to lead to Haleigh, but that is just me. I didn't mean to butt into the conversation anyway.

With all due respect, no....you don't see me saying that RC couldn't support Haleigh and Junior because of Crystal. I would never say that. But, the truth is what it is and there isn't anyway to go back and correct bad choices. I truly hope that Crystal knows that she can stand on her own two feet and be healthy and strong, yes for Haleigh and Junior, but more for herself. jmo

ETA...I sincerely do care, because I have to wonder, if for any reason things don't work out with Chad, he would seek custody the same way Ronald did. JMO

Hopefully she will be smarter in the future and not let Chad take the baby anywhere w/o her before she files for support. rc had custody of the kids when he filed the paperwork....part of the problem she had. Once the kids are in a parents hands and no paperwork is filed, they are considered the custodial parents when they appear in court. This is how I understand the law to read. Florida may be do the same.

I am surprised you are so concerned about CS. You appear to be pretty hard on her and very supportive of the father. You feel it is her duty to support her children even when she couldn't. MO is that it is still the father's role to support his children financially...at least that is the way it was when parents had roles and the family mattered.

Hopefully she will be smarter in the future and not let Chad take the baby anywhere w/o her before she files for support. rc had custody of the kids when he filed the paperwork....part of the problem she had. Once the kids are in a parents hands and no paperwork is filed, they are considered the custodial parents when they appear in court. This is how I understand the law to read. Florida may be do the same.

I am surprised you are so concerned about CS. You appear to be pretty hard on her and very supportive of the father. You feel it is her duty to support her children even when she couldn't. MO is that it is still the father's role to support his children financially...at least that is the way it was when parents had roles and the family mattered.
bbm
It is the responsibility of both parents to be able to support their children. Why should the male/female thing even come into play, in this day and age? I, my mother, and my grandmother (who was born in 1894) all worked lifelong to help support ourselves and our children. Fate intevenes in our lives via divorce and death, and there is no guarantee in life that someone will support us and our childern. This has far more to do with RESPONSIBILITY than with parental roles.

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm putting it in Ron's thread since it is his interview.

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings

Updated: Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 PM EST
Published : Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 PM EST

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/113009-Christmas-without-Haleigh-at-home

Thanks for posting that Djane.

Looks like Ron's doing damage control following Gma's Thanksgiving Day without HaLeigh debockle, poor Ron had to cut his visit short with his "friend" only to go back to that place/those people who remind him of HaLeigh. I'm sure he skiddattled right back to his "friend" just as soon as the news reporter pulled away. JMHO -

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm putting it in Ron's thread since it is his interview.

Christmas without Haleigh Cummings

Updated: Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 PM EST
Published : Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 11:30 PM EST

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/113009-Christmas-without-Haleigh-at-home

TY for posting this Djane. It's quite interesting really, odd imho, but interesting...wonder if Ron inviting the media over had anything to do with his 'bad press' during the Thanksgiving holidays?
snipped from article @ link and bbm~

"If I could get anything for Christmas, it would be Haleigh
. No doubt. That's all I want for Christmas," said Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings

:waitasec: if he could 'get' anything for Christmas, it would be HaLeigh..well, uh...ya think? and then of course, this..

"Thanks to all the law enforcement that was involved in helping look for Haleigh. Thanks for all the ones still looking for her. Please continue to look for her. I need to find my daughter. She's not yours. She has a family who loves her," said Haleigh's father Ron.

Ok, maybe I am just totally cynical in regards to Ron at this point, but his words just sound so hollow to me, like he's saying what he thinks he is supposed to say, but it doesn't come out believable at all....at least not to me, but that's jmo of course as per usual...and for those who will say that Ron can't do or say anything right, my answer would be that at this point for me, you are probably right.....unless he were to decide to invite LE over for a chat as well...With all due respect for those that feel so differently than myself (as I DO respect everyones opinions) but I hope that you will respect mine as well when I say, I don't believe a word he says, but I sure hope he keeps on talking...

With all due respect, no....you don't see me saying that RC couldn't support Haleigh and Junior because of Crystal. I would never say that. But, the truth is what it is and there isn't anyway to go back and correct bad choices. I truly hope that Crystal knows that she can stand on her own two feet and be healthy and strong, yes for Haleigh and Junior, but more for herself. jmo

It looks like in this post you said exactly that:

He's not doing enough? By whose standards? He was working and supporting his children. There are programs out there that help a single parent that is working but still might need help. Especially considering Crystal was not able to pay child support.

Thanks for posting that Djane.

Looks like Ron's doing damage control following Gma's Thanksgiving Day without HaLeigh debockle, poor Ron had to cut his visit short with his "friend" only to go back to that place/those people who remind him of HaLeigh. I'm sure he skiddattled right back to his "friend" just as soon as the news reporter pulled away. JMHO -

I was surprised an article was written about Christmas so soon after an article was written about Thanksgiving. You'd think it would be done closer to Christmas.
Two words came to my mind immediately and you stated them in your post:
Damage Control

My thoughts and opinions only.

OK let me try this. At 8:21 am Dispatcher calls 1228 and asks him to 2-51 be enroute to Signal 76. She tells him that Waleka 1 tried to call in and they can't reach him by radio. That he went to 216 4th ave regarding the signal 40 of a 4 wheeler the complainant being Ronald Cummings and he was irate with the operator taking the call. 1228 enroute code. 1230 signs on enroute code also. Sierra 1188 signs on and asks dispatcher to call Waleka 1's phone and the complainant to ascertain 10-13 status.

Sierra 1188 cell phone not answered on phone with complainant checking 10-13 1230 is in the area Dispatcher says as per grandmother that all is OK. 10-77. Sierra 1188 also responds and asks for LE tec.

The above bolded is part of a post posted by Grandmaj in the scanner thread. There was info. flying around the net yesterday that RC had reported his 4-wheeler stolen Monday morning. No one heard the original call and there is a way to go back and listen to previous dispatches/LE radio communications. Grandmaj did this and her explanation of the communication is above. Signal 40 is theft. 10/13 is condition/status.
Seems like RC was not very nice to the dispatcher whose job is to HELP HIM.
Did he forget where he put his 4-wheeler?

He was "irrate" with dispatch..........he just does not get it does he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro