Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem that we have some disappearing posts on this thread for some reason? WinterRose, did you ever find your missing posts? I can vouch that I did see them for a minute then your posts were gone...

No,I think somethings wrong with forum,because others are saying the same things and not all are being deleted.Wierd.I feel like Truman.LOL

I have a question: what two girls that were abducted is spysinurcamp talking about??

If those words are true,hopefully it will bring Haleigh home.

The comments are totallly creepy. I hope it's not someone just messing around.

does anyone think this message could be from the perpetrator??

I'm not sure, it seems very cryptic and at this point I'm pretty open to anything in this case although I have my own theories...

weren't people speculating earlier that RC could be in the area because he was following up on something? could this be a contact in the tampa area?

cabin in the woods,close,around the corner,one of our theories.I think "lead",possibly noone go with him?

I have tried to think about what 2 girls being missing that he is talking about.....

I can't figure it out..

does anyone think this message could be from the perpetrator??

I'm not sure, it seems very cryptic and at this point I'm pretty open to anything in this case although I have my own theories...

Me and you both anything that will find Haleigh. If it's someone messing around...well then we can laugh about it later....

Didnt CS say in an interview that, "Haleigh was his heart?"

Also I'm pretty sure Ron said it himself in the first interview (the one of him curled up on his front lawn) I'll go back and look. BUT I am pretty sure Ron said it himself too.

LE CONTACT INFO PLEASE? I will notify. Thanks

Also are there any cabins in the area where Haleigh lived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member