Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to answer both indigo and amanda.

They went through drawers cabinents closets under and over everything possible. In this community we are mobilhomes and the walls are so thin that tearing them out is a little over the top. Looked in trash, utility shed and trailer in my P/U truck and car in trunk, box under hood wheelwells etc. The and yes dogs were used all over the area on the outside of each home and around all structures. The search was intense and well done. I have a great deal respect for the LE folks that are on this case.

I'm glad you think LE is doing a good job. It's good to hear positives.

When Ron was your next door neighbor did you notice alot of people coming and going late at night?

I ask because if it's normal for people to be coming and going, neighbors would be much less likely to notice a car late at night as opposed to a very quiet home that doesn't usually have visitors there.

Nunzio (also a neighbor) mentioned a loud car that night- and that a neighbor claimed to see a truck with a camper. I wonder if either of these things were investigated as out of the ordinary.

They went through drawers cabinents closets under and over everything possible. In this community we are mobilhomes and the walls are so thin that tearing them out is a little over the top. Looked in trash, utility shed and trailer in my P/U truck and car in trunk, box under hood wheelwells etc. The and yes dogs were used all over the area on the outside of each home and around all structures. The search was intense and well done. I have a great deal respect for the LE folks that are on this case.

Thank you, player. So glad to hear they did such a great job.

What are your thoughts on who may have done this? Are you aware of any squatters in the area? Would a stranger in the area be noticed due to dogs barking or other neighborhood features?

Bolded/text size bigger by me!

Exactly! Now Granted we are not there behind the scenes and do not know what/if anything has been said between the two of them but...I find it unbelievable after some of the things he said to her/about her during the 911 call, that he hasn't blamed her since then! It would be normal to do so...IMO...and he hasn't done that...WHY???

This is my roadblock every time. Totally out of character.

Many different reasons to tear a wall out. Children have been known to hide, looking for a body, drugs we just do not know why LE tore the wall out.

Do we know what else backed up to the hot water heater wall ? Would it have been necessary to remove the wall to check traps from the plumbing ? IIRC, MC stated that she washed a blanket that evening.

Do we know what else backed up to the hot water heater wall ? Would it have been necessary to remove the wall to check traps from the plumbing ? IIRC, MC stated that she washed a blanket that evening.

K I was just readin on another thread that The grandma gave the person who went over to Ronalds that night"clean clothes" to give to Misti. Something is weird. I never really noticed it with that statement before but why say specifically CLEAN clothes. Do we know for sure Misti was actually doing laundry? Did the washer and dryer in the house work? Cause when Misti mentioned that "they took the van' and her blanket was in the van....I don't know...I am missing something.

I am not going to say that I can stand up for Ron 100%, actually, lately it seems most of my thoughts are to the contrary. BUT, maybe the talk about purchasing a home is in response to negative criticism out there regarding parenting.

Maybe Ron or his Mother thought that making some tangible changes in his situation would show the public that he is making an effort to become more stable. I'm trying to decipher what they intended when giving that information, and so far, I am not coming up with someone trying to solicit more donations.

If everyone, from here to timbuktoo were voicing concerns about whether or not you should have custody of your kids, maybe you would be willing to make some changes when the means became available.

**ducks and takes cover**

I am not going to say that I can stand up for Ron 100%, actually, lately it seems most of my thoughts are to the contrary. BUT, maybe the talk about purchasing a home is in response to negative criticism out there regarding parenting.

Maybe Ron or his Mother thought that making some tangible changes in his situation would show the public that he is making an effort to become more stable. I'm trying to decipher what they intended when giving that information, and so far, I am not coming up with someone trying to solicit more donations.

If everyone, from here to timbuktoo were voicing concerns about whether or not you should have custody of your kids, maybe you would be willing to make some changes when the means became available.

**ducks and takes cover**

No need to duck. I have wondered if there is concern that Crystal may petition the court for the right to establish residency for RJ. This, imo, could be a factor in purchasing a home at this point.

YES, I know she is behind on her child support.

K I was just readin on another thread that The grandma gave the person who went over to Ronalds that night"clean clothes" to give to Misti. Something is weird. I never really noticed it with that statement before but why say specifically CLEAN clothes. Do we know for sure Misti was actually doing laundry? Did the washer and dryer in the house work? Cause when Misti mentioned that "they took the van' and her blanket was in the van....I don't know...I am missing something.

I hate quoting my own post but I wanted to bump for an answer about the washer and dryer.

I hate quoting my own post but I wanted to bump for an answer about the washer and dryer.

This was odd to me too.
The only other explanation would be if the kids were there playing and got dirty, so grandma give them other clothes to put on..washed the dirty ones and brought them back to Misty..
My kids grandmother always keeps extra shirts and stuff so if they get dirty and she is taking them somewhere, she changes their shirts.. well, used to before they got older..

This was odd to me too.
The only other explanation would be if the kids were there playing and got dirty, so grandma give them other clothes to put on..washed the dirty ones and brought them back to Misty..
My kids grandmother always keeps extra shirts and stuff so if they get dirty and she is taking them somewhere, she changes their shirts.. well, used to before they got older..

Oh you mean if the kids were playing there at Grandma's and she changed their clothes and was returning the ones she washed....okay that is plausible...thank you

This was odd to me too.

Or, if they got behind on the laundry and the grandmother/great-grandmother took it home to help get them caught up.

My mom would do this this for my sister when she was a very young married mother of 3 small children.

Or, if they got behind on the laundry and the grandmother/great-grandmother took it home to help get them caught up.

My mom would do this this for my sister when she was a very young married mother of 3 small children.

I wondered if GM did it because Misty had been gone for 3 days like we heard....and she was doing the laundry?

thank you so much for the link!

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

"I'm just picking up the mess that was made, I guess, when everybody was going through everything," said Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother.

"They even tore out the wall where the hot water heater was."

She said when the media is allowed to tour the house, it will look as close as possible to when Ronald Cummings, his daughter Haleigh and son Ronald Jr., lived there.

Sorry thought I had posted link here as well as the other thread.

This was odd to me too.

Hi MDO,

Now that it has been mentioned, this makes sense to me. My son was fortunate to have an entire room at his grandparents house. They cared for him, while we worked. Extra clothes were a part of that.

huh...you guys are so great with your theories.

catching up...

player, Thank-You for shaing this information with us, it helps alot to know that LE(law enforcement) were thorough in their search for Haleigh.

Welcome to Websleuths your oppinions and first hand knowledge are a HUGE help to those trying to put things together and help find Haleigh.

I wondered if GM did it because Misty had been gone for 3 days like we heard....and she was doing the laundry?
Sorry for being so skeptical, But I'm still stuck on the fact that we've never heard Misty or LE mention this visit that night--at least I haven't and the question has been asked numerous times. If someone knows where they mentioned it, I'd really appreciate a link. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle