Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mixed feelings about the house. If Haleigh was abducted from this house, I would not feel safe moving back in with JR could the same thing happen to him? They had not lived in that house for very long so there are not long term memories established such as kids growing up in that home. In addition, it appears LE made a big mess of it including tearing out a wall, which I know can be repaired and cleaned.

If it was just me and there were no other children involved that I was worried about safety, I think I would move back in the home because in some ways it would make me feel closer to Haleigh.

They tore out a wall? Why would they do that?

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

"I'm just picking up the mess that was made, I guess, when everybody was going through everything," said Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother.

"They even tore out the wall where the hot water heater was."

She said when the media is allowed to tour the house, it will look as close as possible to when Ronald Cummings, his daughter Haleigh and son Ronald Jr., lived there.

Sorry thought I had posted link here as well as the other thread.

i did not know this, do you have a link to a news article or source of info?

When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss. I had a young daughter who needed me to be strong and to work through it but I couldnt. My grief counselor helped me greatly in making the decion to move. She told me that for some people staying is the right thing and for some people moving is the right thing. Everybody handles grief differently. Everybody needs to do what ever works for them in order to get through it.

Oh, lll, I don't have words. {{{{hugs}}}}

Many different reasons to tear a wall out. Children have been known to hide, looking for a body, drugs we just do not know why LE tore the wall out.

Wallboard is sometimes taken for testing if there is potential evidence on it.

Thank you EmMomma and Always. I was just trying to point out that we can't base anything on how a person reacts or handles grief.

I dont believe that Ron or Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's abduction. I do pray everyday that somebody in the family thought they were doing the right thing and took her. To me that would be the best chance that Haleigh is being taken care of.

In answer to "search" My home has been searched 3x. #1 cursary. #2 Thouroughly #3. General. My neighbors also have gone through the same thing. I live directly in back of RC and until Nov he was my nextdoor neighbor.

There are always allegations about the parents when kids go missing.
It is also hard to figure out what is truth and what is fiction, but the tattoo bothered me some. Moreso the fact that he had to go far away to get it, plus he was irritated that cameras were "in his face".

Question:
The story about Ron wanting to buy a house.... where did that come from? Did he say that?

There are always allegations about the parents when kids go missing.
It is also hard to figure out what is truth and what is fiction, but the tattoo bothered me some. Moreso the fact that he had to go far away to get it, plus he was irritated that cameras were "in his face".

Question:
The story about Ron wanting to buy a house.... where did that come from? Did he say that?

no he didn't his mother/grandmother did

In answer to "search" My home has been searched 3x. #1 cursary. #2 Thouroughly #3. General. My neighbors also have gone through the same thing. I live directly in back of RC and until Nov he was my nextdoor neighbor.

Did they bring the dogs in when they searched the surrounding homes, player? TIA.

Geez player, When you say thoroughly... did they tear it up, make everything a mess, tear out walls, what?

no he didn't his mother/grandmother did

She was haertbreaking in the video when she talked about cleaning the place up for the media.

I wouldn't begrudge them wanting to stay elsewhere, I don't know if I could go back into the home.

But--- to talk about buying a home when there are rumors flying about profiting from this mess, I'd kinda keep that on the down-low.

When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss.

Hugs to you lakeland. I didn't know you experienced this first hand. God Bless.

Big hugs lakelandladi, you are a very strong person.

When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss. I had a young daughter who needed me to be strong and to work through it but I couldnt. My grief counselor helped me greatly in making the decion to move. She told me that for some people staying is the right thing and for some people moving is the right thing. Everybody handles grief differently. Everybody needs to do what ever works for them in order to get through it.

Did they bring the dogs in when they searched the surrounding homes, player? TIA.
to answer both indigo and amanda.

They went through drawers cabinents closets under and over everything possible. In this community we are mobilhomes and the walls are so thin that tearing them out is a little over the top. Looked in trash, utility shed and trailer in my P/U truck and car in trunk, box under hood wheelwells etc. The and yes dogs were used all over the area on the outside of each home and around all structures. The search was intense and well done. I have a great deal respect for the LE folks that are on this case.

It's really bugging me, that Ron & Misty are seemingly united from what we see on the news. Ron doesnt seem to be upset with her, considering the change in stories? imo, I think its out of place. What do you think?
Bolded/text size bigger by me!

Exactly! Now Granted we are not there behind the scenes and do not know what/if anything has been said between the two of them but...I find it unbelievable after some of the things he said to her/about her during the 911 call, that he hasn't blamed her since then! It would be normal to do so...IMO...and he hasn't done that...WHY???

Bolded/text size bigger by me!

Exactly! Now Granted we are not there behind the scenes and do not know what/if anything has been said between the two of them but...I find it unbelievable after some of the things he said to her/about her during the 911 call, that he hasn't blamed her since then! It would be normal to do so...IMO...and he hasn't done that...WHY???

Maybe because he was criticized so much from day 1 about losing his temper with her and being accused of being an abuser. He is probably very careful what he says in public. I know i would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus