Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One other type of crime that can be considered is a domestic incident. These don't involve premeditation and lack motive.

True enough, Indigo...but that would be covered under opportunity and unknown motive. Right?

On the Today Show video,Misty said she last talked or saw Joe on Monday,the same day he left for Tenn.If he went to trailer that day,how easy it would have been to unlock door given an opportunity,Misty thinking it was locked.Misty's parents said Joe borrowed her SIL's van and brought it back Monday night with gash in it,scary.I don't understand why Misty's blanket was in van,did she go somewhere with Joe that evening with kids,or if she had left that weekend and came back,it wasn't taken out of van.
Do we have a link to them saying it or is this more rumor we are hearing? I would like to get into researching the van issue more.

Didn't Ron deny that there was a fight?

Agreed, not in all of his pics, but there are some that look like meth use...just sayin'

Thanks for that info concerning the landscaping/brush cuts et. al I still think that is one of the drugs that Putnam county has a huge problem with. I am basing my opinion of knowing what meth users faces generally look like. JMO

I don't like to speak of typical meth faces. I have psorisus as well as my daughter, sometimes we look really bad. Its terrible !I know when people see facial breakouts or skin rashes they automaticaly think druggie! Its not always true. Mistys face is nice a clear face. I have more of a feeling of some prescriptional drug use. Would be intresting to know what drugs are prescribed to the family and friends...and just how many have them regularly. Thats probably forbidden huh, hippa , but maybe other locals would talk, like the pharmacist :rolleyes:Im a self confessed schemer...always thinking of new schemes people could pull.

There must be something else about JO the father is privy to which was possibly overlooked by others or LE. Maybe his brother told him something having to do with his nephew. Who knows? I am glad to see he is talking to LE anyway.

ETA: Thanks for finding the clip, WR!

That makes sense....

I wonder why daddy C decided NOW to spill his guts to LE??

This is probably O/T, but...

back in the 60's and 70's (even beyond) There is/was a hierarchy so to speak. The kids nowadays are so undisciplined and coddled that they now rule the roost. Even the less fortunate have fallen victim to this. I am not surprised that anyone would want to spill the beans. i'm just glad someone did. TY GP.

As I've said there is more than one level of culpability. Let's not kid ourselves, dad's drug use, lifestyle, enemies, AND associations are totally here AND there, DEFINITELY play into this case, and have every bearing on this investigation. JMO

How about known patterns? Are they relevant or not?

Numerous drug arrests- PATTERN

Dating teenagers after an age in which it is socially acceptable and legal- PATTERN

Calling his girlfriend a during the 911 call and again when he spoke to the press the next day- PATTERN

(bold mine)

Numerous firearms and weapons violations- PATTERN.

Threats to kill- PATTERN.

Then there are all the criminal charges that were filed against him plus the felony he committed on a daily basis by being with a minor ( according to Florida law anyway). His girlfriend's SO cousin visited the house shortly before Haleigh went missing. Most people don't take pictures while they're abusing their children or beating their wives/girlfriends. Back in the day when I still spoke to my family members there were some huge arguments and even some knock down fights among my nephews, but darn, nobody thought to videotape it or get pictures. We have a ton of smiling family photos and very merry Christmas videos, before all hell broke loose. His charges aren't rumors and if Crystal says he beat her then there's a witness to the abuse.

(bold mine) Agree completely, especially w bolded!

I agree 100% with you. Motive is the key.

I think the blue part/s is a significant leap of logic. Just because he has no motive does not mean his associates or enemies have less motive than Crystal or Misty. (ETA: or their associates)

One other type of crime that can be considered is a domestic incident. These don't involve premeditation and lack motive.

(bold mine) Agree w Jholi, and Indigo! I distinctly also remember there being a third aspect of crime though known as "Means" (which was conveniently omitted in the original post). I believe it's "MEANS, motive, and opportunity," which of course MEANS the capability of the person to commit a crime. Factors such as owning or having access to weapons, drugs, a history or propensity toward violence etc are surely all considered as possible direct means during any investigation. But along w a dangerous environment and risky associations, are surely also among the foremost indirect yet predisposing risk factors in the lives of these young children. JMO

:parrot:

I don't like to speak of typical meth faces. I have psorisus as well as my daughter, sometimes we look really bad. Its terrible !I know when people see facial breakouts or skin rashes they automaticaly think druggie! Its not always true. Mistys face is nice a clear face. I have more of a feeling of some prescriptional drug use. Would be intresting to know what drugs are prescribed to the family and friends...and just how many have them regularly. Thats probably forbidden huh, hippa , but maybe other locals would talk, like the pharmacist :rolleyes:Im a self confessed schemer...always thinking of new schemes people could pull.

Curtain, I am in no way saying that any rash, redness, broken capillaries and such are all from meth users.

All I was *thinking* is that from all I've heard of the possible drug rings surrounding this whole area..is that one of the tell tale signs of a meth user is the "picked at" pock marked face. I did see one pic of Ronald looking very much like that...I was just surmising this could be a clue...nothing more..nothing less. I wish I could find that pic, but I'm sure it's of no consequense at this point.

So....the theory would be that taking Haleigh was retaliation against RC?? That is horrible....and evil. AND, says to me that the perp knows how much Haleigh means to RC. Or, perhaps Misty was not there and this perp came to rob RC. And Haleigh saw him, can ID him, so he took her?

Curtain, I am in no way saying that any rash, redness, broken capillaries and such are all from meth users.

All I was *thinking* is that from all I've heard of the possible drug rings surrounding this whole area..is that one of the tell tale signs of a meth user is the "picked at" pock marked face. I did see one pic of Ronald looking very much like that...I was just surmising this could be a clue...nothing more..nothing less. I wish I could find that pic, but I'm sure it's of no consequense at this point.

I saw a mug shot w/ the bad picked at skin. I can't remember which county. :waitasec:

I am putting this here because I do not know where to put it but its Ron's mom in the interview so sticking it here.

This is the first I have heard about her toes being misshaped would be a good thing to have on the Amber Alert.

"She has on her feet, some of her toes are very wide like they're two toes in one. She has a birthmark on the left side of her face and then she has another tiny one," Neves told First Coast News' Erich Spivey.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132855&catid=3

So....the theory would be that taking Haleigh was retaliation against RC?? That is horrible....and evil. AND, says to me that the perp knows how much Haleigh means to RC. Or, perhaps Misty was not there and this perp came to rob RC. And Haleigh saw him, can ID him, so he took her?

This has been my theory. After hearing of the robbing the drug dealers story... I'm even more inclined to believe.

Thinking of those sayings- what goes around, come around. And-- payback is a mother *advertiser censored****. All moo.

I guess Crystal has no "patterns"? LOL GMAB!

Dating drug abusers: PATTERN
Failure to pay child support for either child: PATTERN
Playing the victim: PATTERN
Getting pregnant 3 times without marriage: PATTERN
Failure to secure or keep a job: PATTERN
Filing false reports to LE: PATTERN
Getting drunk with obvious drug abusers in front of children: PATTERN

The list is endless!! We could keep this up for days. However, it is ridiculous.

I guess Crystal has no "patterns"? LOL GMAB!

Dating drug abusers: PATTERN
Failure to pay child support for either child: PATTERN
Playing the victim: PATTERN
Getting pregnant 3 times without marriage: PATTERN
Failure to secure or keep a job: PATTERN
Filing false reports to LE: PATTERN
Getting drunk with obvious drug abusers in front of children: PATTERN

The list is endless!! We could keep this up for days. However, it is ridiculous.

What proof do you have she is playing the victim?

I am putting this here because I do not know where to put it but its Ron's mom in the interview so sticking it here.

This is the first I have heard about her toes being misshaped would be a good thing to have on the Amber Alert.

"She has on her feet, some of her toes are very wide like they're two toes in one. She has a birthmark on the left side of her face and then she has another tiny one," Neves told First Coast News' Erich Spivey.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132855&catid=3
OMG! Why don't they list these things with LE when an AA is sent out?! I swear I am going to push and push until I get that complete information sheet across the board to be THE standard which details like this won't go unnoticed for 23 days!! GRRRRR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAMTAG