Ron C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those scratches have bothered me from the beginning. I think they could be fingernail marks.

what does anyone think of RC demeanor and body language since the wedding and on Today's show and NG???

I think that he is working hard to perfect his "image". On NG last night, he looked directly into the camera and tried to show a polite, honest, likeable - a more genteel Ron. He fell short IMO. I thought he looked decidedly uncomfortable in this new role and ended up looking more suspicious than anything else.

Yes, I did notice a scratch on his hand. I hope that LE examined both R and M for scratch marks or any other signs of an altercation immediately. R was really over the top in that interview, offering more threats of violence than pleas for the safe return of Haleigh. The entire interview doesn't ring true IMO.

I agree, this interview is almost violent if you listen to it closely. I have been trying to get confirmation as to what Ron does for a living, just to exclude the possibility of him being scratched on the job. Now, this is not fact because I don't have a link. However, I asked someone that knows the families and she said that his hands are scratched up, but he does work on a lathe. A lathe is a machine tool which spins a block of material to perform various operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, ...(I had to look it up. LOL)
That could be a possibility. However, with the reports of a so called fight, that Ron denied, but media reported? And all the other info a lot of members here have found, I felt it may have something to do with other...not work.

Does anyone know offhand how long Ron has held his current job and what he was doing before?

ETA: Same for previous relationships between Crystal and Misty.

From what I understood he has only been working at his current job for about 4-5 weeks. Don't have a link off hand. Sorry. I have no idea where he used to work or his work history. That would be interesting to know. To see how stable he was and why he left his previous employer.

the one thing he said, not sure I believed it or not, was that jr sleeps with him at night.

Can we say too little too late?

I agree, this interview is almost violent if you listen to it closely. I have been trying to get confirmation as to what Ron does for a living, just to exclude the possibility of him being scratched on the job. Now, this is not fact because I don't have a link. However, I asked someone that knows the families and she said that his hands are scratched up, but he does work on a lathe. A lathe is a machine tool which spins a block of material to perform various operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, ...(I had to look it up. LOL)
That could be a possibility. However, with the reports of a so called fight, that Ron denied, but media reported? And all the other info a lot of members here have found, I felt it may have something to do with other...not work.

The family released some photos awhile back that looked as if Ron had been in some sort of accident or had a fight. The more recent ones were mild in comparison to those, IIRC.

I watched the show as it aired..8pm and them again at 10 pm..and got up in the night to watch it again at 3 am...because I had to let the interview sink in. I tried to call in with no luck. I wanted to know what MC was wearing when she met him at the door.

I feel is that NC was not her "usual self." She did not try to get some facts from RC that are missing in the story . If you listen to her talking to him she gave him an "out" at the end of almost each question. This was weird to me.

As far as RC. I think he was going to try and show everyone that he is a nice guy. It worked for him at first but eventually the "real RC" came out.

Why wasn't MC there? Why the mom?

When RC was given advice to try and get MC to help investigators with the truth. RC had no reaction?

I can't understand why RC can't go back into the home? Do you?

Just my opinion.

Well, he doesn't have a backdoor right now...

Trying to remember Ron's reaction when Nancy brought up the fact that marriage wouldn't prevent them from testifying against each other. Anyone? I was just thinking though that it was a great opportunity for him to clear up that as a motive.

As far as the Ms. Nancy topic.........I live in the south too and it is considered being polite especially with younger children.

Fellow southerners..........would you also agree that using Miss is most common for younger children and not as common in grown men?

I have a question that has been bothering me.

I am a Realtor and know the locks on mobile home doors are a much different thickness (thinner) than your standard house door. Ron mentioned he went to Walmart and spec. bought a new dead bolt for the back door. In California that is a specific item that you can't just walk into your local hardware store or Walmart to buy, it needs to be purchased thru Mobile Home Dealers. Does Walmart in Florida sell door hardware for mobile homes?

I too call my elders Miss (first name) and I am 45 years old. This is a polite form of address. At least it is where I come from. Geeze is everyone just looking to trash a man who has lost his daughter? I dont understand.

Fellow southerners..........would you also agree that using Miss is most common for younger children and not as common in grown men?

Not at all. I am 42 but have older aquaintences (in their 70's). When showing respect, I refer to them as Miss (first name) sometimes. At the age of 25 and speaking with an attorney and tv personality (somewhat close to his Mom's age), Ron should certainly refer to NG as Miss Nancy.

I am a Realtor and know the locks on mobile home doors are a much different thickness (thinner) than your standard house door. Ron mentioned he went to Walmart and spec. bought a new dead bolt for the back door. In California that is a specific item that you can't just walk into your local hardware store or Walmart to buy, it needs to be purchased thru Mobile Home Dealers. Does Walmart in Florida sell door hardware for mobile homes?

Thats a very good question Jeane. I have no idea what the answer is but I would be interested in hearing what it is. :)

Def. not, I am in Alabama, and everyone calls me Miss Elle, my children are raised to give respect to elders, that means anyone older than them, and they should call people either Miss or Mister. It is very respectful of Ronald in my opinion to call Nancy Miss, it is just common practice around here. When I heard him calling her Miss Nancy last night I didn't think anything of it because it sounded normal to me. I guess if you are not from the south and do not hear people saying Miss Nancy or Miss Elle on a regular basis you might think it sounded strange. But it was very respectful of him in my opinion to call her that.

Replacing a lock is not different on a Mnfg/Mobile Home, it's not a trailer and uses the same type locks found on homes. Any locksmith can change them, or an owner can do so.

I wasn't that impressed with Ron C referring to NG as Ms. Nancy... I think he was trying to be on his best behavior.. I noticed he soon switched to just plain ole Nancy before the interview was over...
BTW.. I am from the South and have lived in the south my entire life..

The faces that Ron made a couple of times when Nancy talked about something that irked him made me dislike him more. He rolled his eyes once and the other time made a face and looked off to the left.

I think the reason Ron won't go back into his house is because Haleigh was killed in there. Or that he figures the police have bugged his trailer. I am betting on both.

Replacing a lock is not different on a Mnfg/Mobile Home, it's not a trailer and uses the same type locks found on homes. Any locksmith can change them, or an owner can do so.

I actually saw a Brink's brand lock set (includes the deadbolt) specifically for mobile homes while I was at Walmart 2 nights ago - all this talk about locks gave me the urge to change mine out. When I saw that lock set I immediately thought of Ron...

The faces that Ron made a couple of times when Nancy talked about something that irked him made me dislike him more. He rolled his eyes once and the other time made a face and looked off to the left.

I think the reason Ron won't go back into his house is because Haleigh was killed in there. Or that he figures the police have bugged his trailer. I am betting on both.

I saw those faces too, it reminded me of my daughter...she's 18, I'm 36...it just seems like Ronald is a little immature for his age, also it seems that he got upset at things that he probably thought we viewers are focused in on in great detail. I would not want to be in his shoes, nor do I want to anticipate what his feelings are right now. If we just take the situation for what it is....he is missing his daughter and he justs wants everyone to focus on that. He seems to feel like we are focusing on all these little details and forgetting that Haleigh is REALLY gone.

I don't know if he is innocent or guilty, I am trying to keep an open mind because we don't know all the facts in the case. LE has kept so much close to the vest in this case that any and all rumors are being taken to the hilt. I do give Ronald props for going on Nancy Grace and answering to the media again. He shouldn't be afraid to tell his story a million times to whoever will listen because that will be the thing that brings Haleigh home. Misty too, keep talking and keep answering the tough questions. Also no-one needs to lawyer up if they haven't done anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member