Ron C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find your description of Ron very interesting. My main question is why does he have his mother with him when he's interviewed? He certainly must care what she thinks of him. Or is she there to guide him with his answers?
Anyone got an idea why his mother is attached to his hip?

I would have my mom attached to my hip in this situation, absolutely. What a horrifying thing to have to go thru alone. She, I believe, is there for moral support and also the love she has for her family.

Hmmmm...anyone thinking RC is a Momma's Boy? These macho types often are.

At the beginning of the case, the rental property was leased by TN and RC not to long ago.... Anyone know if Misty was with them at the time or did she arrive on the scene later? Any info on how they met?

At the beginning of the case, the rental property was leased by TN and RC not to long ago.... Anyone know if Misty was with them at the time or did she arrive on the scene later? Any info on how they met?

I don't think he had any choice. TN's sweetness seems to be lessening lately.
:shutup:

We might have seen the last of Ron now that he's been forced to lawyer up.

Whatever his imperfections, he went to work and came home to a nightmare that is neverending.

~

I find your description of Ron very interesting. My main question is why does he have his mother with him when he's interviewed? He certainly must care what she thinks of him. Or is she there to guide him with his answers?
Anyone got an idea why his mother is attached to his hip?

My personal reading on why Ron has his mother with him on interviews is that she is his "handler" in case he starts going ballistic if he doesn't like a question that is being asked. She has known him for a long time and can probably foresee when he is going to explode and thus can step in and calm the situation.

My personal reading on why Ron has his mother with him on interviews is that she is his "handler" in case he starts going ballistic if he doesn't like a question that is being asked. She has known him for a long time and can probably foresee when he is going to explode and thus can step in and calm the situation.

I didn't get that at all. I got that she has been the primary caretaker of these kids since CS left. She has more than a grandmotherly attachment to them since she is most likely the one who potty trained them and taught them most of their basic skills while their Mother was gone.
Hence she feels the loss like a parent. RC's respect for her time spent is by giving her the opportunity to help find her granddaughter on national tv. Misty has only been in the picture 5 months. Someone has taken care of these children while the Dad was out doing what single young men do.
I'm sure it was TN and ggma.

I also think she is devastated beyond anyone's comprehension.

IMO~

I didn't get that at all. I got that she has been the primary caretaker of these kids since CS left. She has more than a grandmotherly attachment to them since she is most likely the one who potty trained them and taught them most of their basic skills while their Mother was gone.
Hence she feels the loss like a parent. RC's respect for her time spent is by giving her the opportunity to help find her granddaughter on national tv. Misty has only been in the picture 5 months. Someone has taken care of these children while the Dad was out doing what single young men do.

IMO~

CS didn't leave the kids with Ron, she took them with her. When she allowed Ron to take them on vacation he filed for temporary custody. When she said on tv that "her babies" loved Misty and wanted her for their new mommy, I realized not only how attached she was to them but how much they are alienating Crystal.
Parental alienation is a major factor in custody disputes and CS should have no trouble proving it.

What I still can't wrap my head around, and maybe it is because I was in an abusive relationship, is the fact that Crystal is saying how uninvolved Ron was with the children and yet she let Ron take them. No it was not for a vacation. He was going to work in Texas. No it wasn't for a weekend visit. It was to be for weeks to a month. No it wasn't taking the children to his home for a visit. It was to take them not only out of the state but possibly out of the country.
We are talking about a toddler and an infant. A baby that needed diapers changed and bottles made and to be hand fed. How would Crystal expect a man who was not involved with his children expect him to carry out those necessities? It just does not make any sense at all.

What I still can't wrap my head around, and maybe it is because I was in an abusive relationship, is the fact that Crystal is saying how uninvolved Ron was with the children and yet she let Ron take them. No it was not for a vacation. He was going to work in Texas. No it wasn't for a weekend visit. It was to be for weeks to a month. No it wasn't taking the children to his home for a visit. It was to take them not only out of the state but possibly out of the country.
We are talking about a toddler and an infant. A baby that needed diapers changed and bottles made and to be hand fed. How would Crystal expect a man who was not involved with his children expect him to carry out those necessities? It just does not make any sense at all.

Because she trusted that he loved his children? Maybe he had someone there to help out with the kids?

Conversely, I'm wondering why Ron even wanted to vacation in Mexico with two little ones. That sounds like a lot of work and not much fun. Who knows...

CS didn't leave the kids with Ron, she took them with her. When she allowed Ron to take them on vacation he filed for temporary custody. When she said on tv that "her babies" loved Misty and wanted her for their new mommy, I realized not only how attached she was to them but how much they are alienating Crystal.
Parental alienation is a major factor in custody disputes and CS should have no trouble proving it.
And I hope the court will see that Crystal is doing that very thing now by hurling false abuse and other accusations on national television to attack Ronald's character as a father and alienate him from his children. Rj and Haleigh are the ones who will end up being harmed by her accusations instead of Ronald and it will be for a lifetime.

I hope a judge will put a stop to it and take away anything except supervised visitation for her from now on. Playing mind games with your children and trashing their father on national television is the worst kind of abuse, imo. I doubt Ronald has ever said a bad word against Crystal to his children.

ETA: I agree...she allowed him to take the children to Texas to work not vacation. Either way, only a dedicated father would even consider doing this at their ages, imo.

I would have my mom attached to my hip in this situation, absolutely. What a horrifying thing to have to go thru alone. She, I believe, is there for moral support and also the love she has for her family.

I agree, trust me my girls would expect me to be join at the hip.
and I would be. I like TN , I think she is very much into her family and loves her grandchildern very much. She most likly been raising them kids and been a support for ron.
I wish she would have wash Ron mouth out with soap a couple times.

And I hope the court will see that Crystal is doing that very thing now by hurling false abuse and other accusations on national television to attack Ronald's character as a father and alienate him from his children. Rj and Haleigh are the ones who will end up being harmed by her accusations instead of Ronald and it will be for a lifetime.

I hope a judge will put a stop to it and take away anything except supervised visitation for her from now on. Playing mind games with your children and trashing their father on national television is the worst kind of abuse, imo. I doubt Ronald has ever said a bad word against Crystal to his children.

ETA: I agree...she allowed him to take the children to Texas to work not vacation. Either way, only a dedicated father would even consider doing this at their ages, imo.

SS are you on a caffeine roll this morning.ROFL!!!
Your best work yet!!! GMAB!!! This is low down!!!!

IMO~
I agree, my ex son in law has custody of my grandson, if you asked he will tell you that I have raisd my grandson from very beginning, when he got custody my grandson was three, He bought a house right by me, and anytime he feel that overwhelm he will call me and we will talk it out. he was the one that potty training him, he was 23 when he got custody, he lost his own mother when he was 15. He always had my support and he has 4 sisters we all had hand in raising my grandson, my daughter now regret the years that she lost custody. she has lot of regrets but thank the lord that my son in law step up and took responsibility and is really good dad, when he dates he said that he will not bring girls around until he knows it right so not to confuse my grandson, He always on my daughter to spend more time with her son , because he think that his son should know his mother.
I feel for Crystal at this time this girl is feeling very guilty and has lots of regrets. has my daughter, in the last year i can't tell you how many time i have comfort my daughter because of her regrets. But she did make her bed and was warn about her actions, she can't go back but she can move forward, and make sure that she make up for what she did in the pass. sorry for the long post and family tibit, but wser do feel like family. at this time sadly Crystal might never to get the chance to make up with Haleigh she will live the rest of her life feel guily and never get over the regrets.

I don't think he mamma boy and if was there nothing wrong with that.
But most momma boy repect women do not call them the B word.

I don't think he mamma boy and if was there nothing wrong with that.
But most momma boy repect women do not call them the B word.
Has it been said he has done this either before or after that single frantic 911 call? If it has...I would like to find the article or interview.

of course there is NO way for me to know, I suspect she truly didn't want to prevent them from knowing their father, and seeing their grandma. So, I don't think it was odd that she let Ron take the kids to his mom's house for a visit.

Actually, I believe the parallel investigations they are running are missing person and homicide. If they would clear the family...the focus would go towards stranger abduction and they would be able to put ALL their detectives and LE on one path to find the missing piece to the puzzle they have evidently overlooked.

You have information that they don't about it being a stranger? I hope you've contacted them!!!

of course there is NO way for me to know, I suspect she truly didn't want to prevent them from knowing their father, and seeing their grandma. So, I don't think it was odd that she let Ron take the kids to his mom's house for a visit.
With all do respect just because Crystal says Ron didnt have anything to do with his children when they were together doesnt mean a whole to me. Sadly people can say anything they want doesnt mean it true and their so no way for sure to know. Thats goes for Crystal and Ron. Its just plain hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela