Ron C. #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if it was proven fact or just rumor that he did go to work late? i am asking b/c i remember hearing that somewhere,way back in the beginning of the investigation, but can't seem to find anything to back it up. help, anyone?

does anyone know if it was proven fact or just rumor that he did go to work late? i am asking b/c i remember hearing that somewhere,way back in the beginning of the investigation, but can't seem to find anything to back it up. help, anyone?
It's a rumor

His shift is 4:30 pm - 3:00 am. PDM does not have 8 hour shifts. PDM verified that to many people who called early in the case. There is no way anyone could "clock-in" for Ron, either, which has been suggested. PDM uses thumb scans to clock people into their shifts.

I remember reading somewhere that RC thought his door lock was "bumped". I was watching the Today Show this morning and found this interesting. It is titled "How Safe Is The Lock On Your Door?"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/31795958#31795958

That was interesting, wasn't it, mish?

They didn't use the term "lock bumping". And they didn't show exactly how it was done (thank goodness). It's amazing how quick and easy it was. And no trace at all.

it was a rumor from a rumor thread in the PL.

Why can't it be possible that RC went to work late that day? I have given you the exact words of RC that he worked 8 hrs...now you are denying that and saying it was rumor.

There is a video and a transcript posted above with Ron saying he worked 8 hrs.

Appears to be that it is a rumor he worked 12 hours..

So people here are going to dismiss Ron's words to say it isn't true....they KNOW he worked 12 hours....hmmmm.

Why can't it be possible that RC went to work late that day? I have given you the exact words of RC that he worked 8 hrs...now you are denying that and saying it was rumor.

There is a video and a transcript posted above with Ron saying he worked 8 hrs.

Appears to be that it is a rumor he worked 12 hours..

BBM

Thing is, those are NOT Ron's words. That is someone else speaking passing along 2nd hand information. We have no way to verify that is really what Ron said. We've gone over this several times already.

Yes, it has been talked about but never discussed as to your reasoning why you do not believe the pastor.

Since you and others refuse to believe the Pastor and insist that RC worked 12 hours that Monday. It is highly likely he worked 8 hours and went to work at 7:00pm that night since he, himself, said he worked 8 hours. Some posters are inisisting he worked 12 hours. It may be just wishful thinking on your part. Some are hoping that he worked the entire 12 hours....when we know that there is NO PROOF he worked 12 hours; however, there is a pastor saying, using RC's words that he worked 8.

Most people would accept the pastor's words on this subject...why would he lie?

IIRC, the paster used the term "honest wage" when quoting RC. This phrase mirros RC's frequently used "earn an honest living" phrase. Kinda interesting, imo.

IIRC, the paster used the term "honest wage" when quoting RC. This phrase mirros RC's frequently used "earn an honest living" phrase. Kinda interesting, imo.
Interesting to me too, Shaymus. Wonder why they both felt the need to stress that he earned his money in an honest way? Sounds rather defensive imo.

Interesting to me too, Shaymus. Wonder why they both felt the need to stress that he earned his money in an honest way? Sounds rather defensive imo.

I hadn't thought of that, Snookie. It could be.

The minister said he was quoting Ron and the fact that he used such similar phrasing to Ron's just seems to validate the source of the minister's information to me. IMO

Was the statement supposedly put out by LE about LE being satisfied with Ron's answers about his hours at work, a fact or a rumor? Does anyone have the exact wording? FWIW, I believe IMO that Ron came in late to work that Monday.

Yes, it has been talked about but never discussed as to your reasoning why you do not believe the pastor.

Since you and others refuse to believe the Pastor and insist that RC worked 12 hours that Monday. It is highly likely he worked 8 hours and went to work at 7:00pm that night since he, himself, said he worked 8 hours. Some posters are inisisting he worked 12 hours. It may be just wishful thinking on your part. Some are hoping that he worked the entire 12 hours....when we know that there is NO PROOF he worked 12 hours; however, there is a pastor saying, using RC's words that he worked 8.

Most people would accept the pastor's words on this subject...why would he lie?

4:30 pm - 3:00 am is not 12 hours. Not sure how you are doing your math.

Also, I've explained it before, no one is saying the pastor lied. It's quite possible he believes what he is saying is the truth. There really is no point going in circles on this. I've stated many times to you in several posts what I believe may have happened.

I believe 100% that Ron worked his entire shift - from 4:30 pm - 3:00 a.m. We can agree to disagree - I am fine with that.

I am accepting that the hours of 4:30 to 3:00am are true. Confirmation of regular hours of work DOES NOT mean the person always shows up on time...emergencies happen! Assumptions that he worked the entire shift does not mean he did. Ron has never said he worked 10 hours. He simply said, "I don't know...I was at work". LE also says he was at work, but they never said how long he was at work.

It appears people are just assuming he worked 10 regular hours that day and I am questioning that assumption. I see where you stand...you believe, without question, that he worked his entire shift from 4:30 to 3:00.

I do not like to assume anything when it comes to crime solving....therefore, I must question when I see many reporting facts with authority that he worked 10-12 hours and somebody (a pastor) contradicting that.

I also understand that people here are wanting to believe Ron is not involved with anything regarding Haleigh vanishing....and I do not know if he is. They will come up with excuses of how the pastor misunderstood or misinterpreted his words or RC made a mistake...possible; but not likely. If people beleive that RC made a mistake on this, that is one more phrase he made which needs an excuse for why he said it.

We're beating a dead horse here guys 'n' gals.

Until something is released documenting what RC's work schedule was on that day, and his log in hours, we won't know anything for a fact.

I am sorry if this has been posted as I am sure it has. It is the press release from Ron C. Lawyers

http://www.findhaleighnow.com/press2.htm#June292009

Is it just me or does anybody else find this odd that this law firm does press releases. Alot of them always seem to be tit for tat and this most recent one implies Crystal being behind Haleighs disapearence. I just find that the way they are written is very unprofessional sometimes I wonder if I am dreaming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader