Ron C. #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?!!! Do you think she knew anything about Misty...how would she know? She didn't live there. She only knew what tots told her. I am sure when she found about her meanderings, her opinion changed. Ron was sleeping with this teen when she was 16...how in the world do you justify that. He was 24 yrs. old....far cry from when he was 19 and Crystal was 17..

Busy...are you saying Crystal has never pleaded for Haleigh?...mut be a typo!!

For Pete's sake..I do not understand how people can say what RC did as far as taking care of his children was okay....sleeping and living with a 16 yr old and then leaves this person in charge of them 24/7 as she says. The testimonials for RC are getting more outrageous as time goes by.

You don't think Haleigh or Jr never talked about Misty? Crystal has kinfolk all over that town and one of them could have told her about Misty, especially her cousin Candyce R. Crystal said the kids loved Misty so she had to know about Misty before that day.

It is sad That I stopped in for this.
Does anyone know if Ron is on Vacation or is that a rumor?

vacation where? I doubt it, he has Jr. every other weekend till he comes home in a few weeks.

I see no reason to discuss Crystal at all. It appears that some have info that she has paid all back support...so what is the point. enough already!

SHE PAID HER SUPPORT! Put it in headlines...LET'S MOVE ON! The woman has now been cleared. Lord knows, now what can they say?

Where is Ron C and why isn't he out in the media discussing Haleigh?

Crystal hasn't paid anything. Crystal has not been cleared, no one has.

Lack of info in this case is very frustrating to all.
Just remember how long it took for LE to arrest Drew Peterson after Kathleen died and Stacy "ran away". And we still don't know what LE has on him-this is not in FL and has not went to trial yet but they did have enough to indict him for the murder of Kathleen. The public knew he was a creep, capable of murdering someone. But you can't arrest someone on speculation.
Be patient, justice will come and when it does it is very satisfying.

Ya know..logically I know that you're right, but, it's So frustrating and the waiting sucks, doesn't it? Can't even imagine what the waiting is doing to the families..especially if they think they may *know* and can't do anything about it. (not saying this is the case, but I'd bet some family members have a pretty good idea what may have happened, even though what 'I' believe happened would not be where they would want their minds to go. Sad.. very, very sad.......:(

I hope it ain't over, but with LE starting over from day one sounds like they were/are at a dead end.
I have often stated my opinion that LE would have to start completely over on this case to allow fresh eyes to see what went wrong from the beginning. They focused in with blinders and missed seeing the whole picture, IMO. They have to go back and find the missing pieces they overlooked or basically threw away when they put the bedding out on the ramp. They have to re-examine everything from A to Z.

With not having done the forensic testing, they lost valuable time and perhaps more evidence. This shows things were not properly handled from the beginning, too.

The case can move on from Ronald and Misty towards finding the real perp, IMO. The real perp has felt like he/she was getting away with it when the focus was only on R and M, IMO. Maybe they will begin to get nervous and tip their hand when they realize LE is going to expand their line of sight. I hope we do get a statement from LE soon and they put pressure where it belongs.

I have often stated my opinion that LE would have to start completely over on this case to allow fresh eyes to see what went wrong from the beginning. They focused in with blinders and missed seeing the whole picture, IMO. They have to go back and find the missing pieces they overlooked or basically threw away when they put the bedding out on the ramp. They have to re-examine everything from A to Z.

With not having done the forensic testing, they lost valuable time and perhaps more evidence. This shows things were not properly handled from the beginning, too.

The case can move on from Ronald and Misty towards finding the real perp, IMO. The real perp has felt like he/she was getting away with it when the focus was only on R and M, IMO. Maybe they will begin to get nervous and tip their hand when they realize LE is going to expand their line of sight. I hope we do get a statement from LE soon and they put pressure where it belongs.

Sad thing is, SS, they aren't looking with fresh eyes. If you are talking about Peggy C being freshed eyes...Well, Kim says she's pretty tight with Peggy, that kind of says it all for me.

That's ok Pondering. For me it's not about being right, and the good part about my theory is that it means HaLeigh is alive. All I want is for her to be home soon.

Me too Flossie...I want her to come home...I just want her to be 'found' and I'm so afraid that she won't be...and that breaks my heart.

SS...Very Respectfully asked...You don't believe that Ron nor Misty had ANYTHING whatsoever to do with HaLeighs 'disappearance'? In your mind, are they TOTALLY crossed off your list of possible perps?
Pondering minds really want to know. :crazy:

If the coincidence is....CS got paperwork and Haleigh disappears the day she got it....how did she pull that off? The same day of receipt, she puts together this crazy, stupid plan....

Is RC going to expect LE to buy that? She takes off after the letter arrives and drives 100 miles to kidnap her own daughter? and forgets her son? and hides this child for 5 months, so far....or worse? This is almost as bad as conspiracy theories of other cases I have read...OMG!

I prefer sticking with what we have....a missing child and a young girl who has not stepped up to the plate yet and the man that married her. Let's start here. No one has got passed that yet. If they are cleared, then we go with next step.

I agree with you that it is unlikely that CS would have had the wherewithal to pull this off. Not to be judgemental, but she has not demonstrated a stand-alone independence during this whole ordeal. However, there is clearly bad blood between these two famililes that has been festering for a long time. A good example early on was the J Sheffield "Top Ten List of Reasons Why Ron C Should Not Have Gotten Custody".
It is possible that LE has missed the forest for the trees because of some inside bias or preconceptions, so going back to square one may be a good idea for this case. IMO, in certain areas of this country, hiding a child is a piece of cake.

SHe would not receive the paperwork the day before she had to be in court, the court day was the 10th. That's ridiculous.
I agree it's ridiculous. And when you don't pay support for 3 years, you know it's coming. Which relative was jailed for not paying support? Having a fuzzy moment.

I agree with you that it is unlikely that CS would have had the wherewithal to pull this off. Not to be judgemental, but she has not demonstrated a stand-alone independence during this whole ordeal. However, there is clearly bad blood between these two famililes that has been festering for a long time. A good example early on was the J Sheffield "Top Ten List of Reasons Why Ron C Should Not Have Gotten Custody".
It is possible that LE has missed the forest for the trees because of some inside bias or preconceptions, so going back to square one may be a good idea for this case. IMO, in certain areas of this country, hiding a child is a piece of cake.

bbm

Very well said! I wish an entirely new set of eyes outside of Putnam County could come in and investigate this from the beginning.

SS...Very Respectfully asked...You don't believe that Ron nor Misty had ANYTHING whatsoever to do with HaLeighs 'disappearance'? In your mind, are they TOTALLY crossed off your list of possible perps?
Pondering minds really want to know. :crazy:
Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. Yes, they are totally crossed off my list of possible perps including Teresa et al.

You don't think Haleigh or Jr never talked about Misty? Crystal has kinfolk all over that town and one of them could have told her about Misty, especially her cousin Candyce R. Crystal said the kids loved Misty so she had to know about Misty before that day.

I suspect very little went on that she did not know about.

Sad thing is, SS, they aren't looking with fresh eyes. If you are talking about Peggy C being freshed eyes...Well, Kim says she's pretty tight with Peggy, that kind of says it all for me.

I have to say that Kim has been quite a good strategist for her client, much more than anyone else involved with this case. She has managed to pick up on every PR opportunity she can leverage.

LOL Good thing I don't believe PC is "buddies" with anyone. KP can say all she wants to about such things...doesn't make them true.

However, they have brought in people from other agencies on this task force. Those are the "fresh eyes" I was refering to and feel is a good thing. I hope they make the original team look at the things they did do wrong and will take steps to correct them instead of glossing over it all so not to bring any hard feelings between LE. KWIM?

Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothing.

Wow, just wow.. I knew we were at opposite ends of the spectrum in this case, but I guess I didn't realize it was Polar Opposites, lol! You KNOW that I respect your opinion and have pretty much always thought along the same lines as you (and Busy) but boy...not on this one. Just exactly what is it that makes you so Absolutely Positive of that, if you don't mind answering.

SHe would not receive the paperwork the day before she had to be in court, the court day was the 10th. That's ridiculous.
You are correct in your thinking, IMO. They would have already served her. Things are not put up on the court docket sites immediately.

The thing appears to be is that Haleigh goes missing and the next thing that happens is the court case is pulled.

Ronald didn't have anything to do with them filing the back child support, IMO. It is the law. If you do not pay for 3 years...it will catch up to you. And yes...you will go to jail. I pulled many cases in Putnum County where they were putting people in jail for back support which was much less money than what Crystal owed.

I suspect very little went on that she did not know about.

O/T but, I think that alot may have gone on that she didn't know about. That said I do believe that she knew about Misty...maybe not of liked it much.. but most likely didn't balk at it. Hindsight is 20/20 though.... jmo

Wow, just wow.. I knew we were at opposite ends of the spectrum in this case, but I guess I didn't realize it was Polar Opposites, lol! You KNOW that I respect your opinion and have pretty much always thought along the same lines as you (and Busy) but boy...not on this one. Just exactly what is it that makes you so Absolutely Positive of that, if you don't mind answering.
I had to do a double and triple take on this case in the beginning because I simply didn't know what to think. After I studied it and carefully went back over everything we had available to us...I could not find anything to make me believe there was evidence to lead me to the conclusion they were involved in any way.

Some of it is just gut feeling and some is lack of any logical reason *in my mind* for them to have gained a single thing by Haleigh going missing. There is no proof that I can find of their involvement. There is nothing pointing me in their direction at all. I do not see them covering for one another either.

I think Haleigh was abducted from her bed by someone else. I further believe Rj and Misty were asleep in the next bed. And I know Ronald was at work as has been stated many times. I believe it happened between the hours of midnight and 2:45 am (MY OPINION).

I have overwhelming sympathy for this family at the loss of their beloved Haleigh and the way they have been attacked during this ordeal by the other side of her family. It is, IMO, shameful. These people are victims as much as Haleigh on several fronts, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeDumb11