Ron C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just thinking out loud here..If Ron operates a crane, I would think he would have to pass drug testing....

LMAO...On HLN just now they were talking about octomom's baby daddy....I glanced up at the TV and they had Ron's picture......:eek:

He did back down from GR and, even more interestingly, visually asked for assistance. RC turned his head to one side and his father or step father immediately intervened. The father/step father kept saying something like "this is my son, this is my son" while walking in front of RC and toward GR. GR turned away and RC's mother, Teresa, berated GR and waved her arms around. RC's parents were very protective and he was obviously used to appealing to them for help. I wonder how many scrapes they have gotten him out of in his lifetime ?
We don't know what was happening out of the view of the camera or the reason he was looking at them. Reading things like this into an interview (if you can call his attack an interview) is not a fair representation of anything.

I think it's odd that Haleigh was taken the early morning of CAylee's memorial.All the country was watching,along with all the news channels and papers.RC keeps looking in the camera,"I will find you,I will find you."Has anyone seen Ransom with Mel Gibson?But,Mel didn't know the person who took his son.

LMAO...On HLN just now they were talking about octomom's baby daddy....I glanced up at the TV and they had Ron's picture......:eek:

LMAO!! i saw that too....Im not ruling out anything at this point!

He did back down from GR and, even more interestingly, visually asked for assistance. RC turned his head to one side and his father or step father immediately intervened. The father/step father kept saying something like "this is my son, this is my son" while walking in front of RC and toward GR. GR turned away and RC's mother, Teresa, berated GR and waved her arms around. RC's parents were very protective and he was obviously used to appealing to them for help. I wonder how many scrapes they have gotten him out of in his lifetime ?

Yep.:)

I think it's odd that Haleigh was taken the early morning of CAylee's memorial.All the country was watching,along with all the news channels and papers.RC keeps looking in the camera,"I will find you,I will find you."Has anyone seen Ransom with Mel Gibson?But,Mel didn't know the person who took his son.
I hope if Haleigh is being held somewhere that she is seeing her Daddy say this over and over. I can't think of anything he could say besides I love you, which he does repeatedly say to her, which would give this child more hope of them coming to her rescue.

We don't know what was happening out of the view of the camera or the reason he was looking at them. Reading things like this into an interview (if you can call his attack an interview) is not a fair representation of anything.

Sorry - but I disagree. Body language followed up by a physical response from another, both of which were in view of the camera , are subject to interpretation. IMO His parents are protective, he solicited that protection because he felt threatened. No surprise there.

Both of my sons who've graduated from high school in this decade have told me the ratio is much higher than 50%, I'm afraid! And I live in a rural farm community - a "Bible belt", as it were.
Surprisingly, use in rural communities is generally much higher than in other US demographics.

Did Rc graduate?
Did he he problems in school?
RC have a juvie record?
I wonder if LE checked garbage dumps? freezers of family members?
The dock and RR tracks still bother me.....
I believe in the talent of dogs!

Did Rc graduate?
Did he he problems in school?
RC have a juvie record?
I wonder if LE checked garbage dumps? freezers of family members?
The dock and RR tracks still bother me.....
I believe in the talent of dogs!

Those RR tracks keep eating away at me as well......................

When a 5 year old child goes missing and is in danger, both sides of this family will be looked at. And so will their backgrounds. Traffic tickets, hunting infractions, and the whole ball of wax in it's entirety. IMO.

Weighing in here on the hunting infractions: Hunting deer at night is dangerous--and anyone who disregards this law can be a danger to himself or others. I live in the heart of hunting country and a night hunter recently hit our neighborhood--just a few houses away. I can't tell you how angry we all were.

I grew up in a house with hunters and guns and boys/men who didn't respect the rules. My experience is that if you disrespect guns and gun laws you are disrespecting general safety and life. As a child I saw one life lost due to this attitude and another (very recent) near loss of life. It's no joke.

Sorry to spout off.

I know I have been asking that question, I have never seen someone that had that many charges against them, and not have jail time at all?

I have found a total of around either 11 citations/arrests/ from 2001-2007.. I know this doesn't make him guilty of anything involving Haleigh, but him having drug charges from 2002, 2004, and 2005 all of which seem to have either been dropped, or disappeared. I have never known anyone with that many drug charges not serve some amount of jail time......Unless they gave info about who they got the drugs from.

If he gave info on who gave or supplied drugs...there we have a suspect.

I know I have been asking that question, I have never seen someone that had that many charges against them, and not have jail time at all?

I have found a total of around either 11 citations/arrests/ from 2001-2007.. I know this doesn't make him guilty of anything involving Haleigh, but him having drug charges from 2002, 2004, and 2005 all of which seem to have either been dropped, or disappeared. I have never known anyone with that many drug charges not serve some amount of jail time......Unless they gave info about who they got the drugs from.

AND factor in no mention of an attorney and all those NOLOs! How did this guy squeak out of these charges? Did the police not show up to any of the court dates? Come on!

:clap: Well said, Seriously...when we inject too much of our own personal experience into the mix, the results can be very misleading.

Or perhaps when we DON'T have any PERSONAL experience, therefore we find this kind of behavior disturbing and MERELY inject good common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18