DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 12.............PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH
GET HALEIGH HOME!!!
EVERY Min. EVERY hour EVERYDAY is only making it more dangerous
for HALEIGH! IMO

I think there might be a little more to Ron's story than he's letting on. There might be a possibility that he didn't pay a dealer or something, and it does happen! They will kill you on deals gone south. I have known at least two people killed in broad daylight over deals gone bad, and we're not talking Brooklyn, were talking nice, middle class rural communities and suburbia.

Despite this, I think he is genuinely surprised to find his daughter gone, I think he thinks his girlfriend is an idiot, and no help ,and he's trying only to controll her immature responses to the press. I think he has an idea why his daughter is gone, but I don't think he's going to tell LE that this is all related to money he owes or whatever.

The sad thing about this is that he does seem to be a family man in the making, he holds a job, supports two kids and supposedly shelters his seventeen year old girlfriend. If he had gotten a few more years under his belt, he could have grown out of this ridiculousness, drug abuse and what not, put it behind him, and made a life for himself, albeit a modest one.

Something to me is saying, he screwed the wrong people at the wrong time. And drug dealers aren't stupid like a certain CMA is. They aren't going to find this girl burried a mile away in a laundry bag.

well, if Ron was in fact a police informant and was working with either local police or the Feds (as one could speculate seeing the US Marshalls are involved with this case), that would explain many things - like why LE is being so tight lipped about everything. I have no idea but it isn't necessarily drugs (although that is one possiblility) it could be dog fighting or something else that the feds would need info on?? not that this is what I believe, but totally possible. and I agree - these kind of people aren't about to leave her a mile away hidden in plain site.

(bold mine) My question is: If getting Haleigh back is the most important thing to Ron, then why would he hold back this information?

Since LE has released no information other than "the family has been extremely cooperative" we don't know what information, if any, Ron has "held back" from LE. As to what he says to "us" through the media... I take with a grain of salt (1) because these people really don't communicate well and we don't have an opportunity to question and follow up on each statement, as LE would, and (2) It appears to me he might be sleep deprived/distraught/sedated.

Have we ever heard one single statement re exactly what time on Monday dad left for work? Either I missed it or this basic info remains conspicuously absent from timeline. :confused:

:parrot:

Have we ever heard one single statement re exactly what time on Monday dad left for work? Either I missed it or this basic info remains conspicuously absent from timeline. :confused:

I haven't seen it stated either Kiki. We sure don't have much of a timeline at all do we? :sheesh:

I truly believe that Ron is innocent in any wrong doing in this instance. I believe his love and desparation to have his daughter back is sincere. I also believe that he is likely abusive to Missi..She seems a bit dim and he shows a mean temper. Being a swear box is no big deal,( I'm one) but he gives me the vibe of being mean if provoked. Maybe he has his girlfriend so scared she is messing up her story. I would be scared of him....

ITA with your theory. I don't believe Ron is guilty of anything regarding haleighs dissappearance.

He is not a highly educated man, and reminds me somewhat of the lundsford father.

All I can think of is how different his demeanor is compared to Casey's

HUGE difference.
I don't believe he's that great of an actor..he truly loves and wants his daughter back.

How come Ron isnt out driving the kidfinders trailor?

He didnt have anyone to search with yesterday....so why isnt he out handing out flyers in town or driving the imfamous Kidfinders truck???? very Hinky! imo

Ron is not GA...

I think the KFN is a joke..thank GOD he's not driving that thing around.

I believe he was hoping TES would stay and search more :(

I haven't seen it stated either Kiki. We sure don't have much of a timeline at all do we? :sheesh:

Thanks Kat. Sorry, but this is driving me crazy and IMO is far beyond an innocent oversight or inadvertent omission. In the confusion of early reporting, it was even occasionally stated that it was dad who put Haleigh to bed at 10pm. I think this came from the 911 call:

911 OPERATOR: OK, when did you last see her?
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We just, like -- you know, it was about 10:00 o'clock. She was sleeping (INAUDIBLE)

Was "we" just a slip of the tongue, by a flustered 17 year-old w an angry dad breathing down her neck? Or was "panic stricken" call something more devious, cooked up by the two. :waitasec:

Thanks Kat. Sorry, but this is driving me crazy and IMO is far beyond an innocent oversight or inadvertent omission. In the confusion of early reporting, it was even occasionally stated that it was dad who put Haleigh to bed at 10pm. I think this came from the 911 call:

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We just, like -- you know, it was about 10:00 o'clock. She was sleeping (INAUDIBLE)

Was "we" just a slip of the tongue, by a flustered 17 year-old w an angry dad breathing down her neck? Or was "panic stricken" call something more devious, cooked up by the two. :waitasec:

Ron's place of work has given him an alibi. He was not at home. The "we" refers to Misty, Haleigh and Jr.

:clap: I agree. 100%. I didn't watch GR last night but I read the thread and what struck me the most is this "supposed" angry man with an awful temper was the ONLY parent to say "this is about my daughter, please help me find my daughter."

He has earned my respect more than any other person in this sad story.

Very well put! I agree!

What strikes me about Ron is his comments on the 911 call. "How the _____ you let someone steal my daughter B****".

He truly loves his daughter.

Didn't Ron's mom say that he had just started the night shift recently? Maybe the "we" slip was because she was used to them both putting the kids to bed and was still in that "mindset"

It's hard to defend any of these people but- Ron cries real tears!
I've seen them on close up views of him, not so the bio mom.
Suddenly she wants to bring up that he hit her over 5 yrs ago?
I think she sees $$$ from the media coming her way and that is not
his purpose at all.

Ron needs to assure Misty that she needs to come up with the truth and he will not harm her or leave her. I truly believe Misty is not telling the truth and it is because she wants Ron to stick by her. Just MOO.

I thought Ron's "contentious" interview with GR was heartbreaking. We know Ron has a temper, but he held it together with this obnoxious reporter who asked him twice "why did you tell Chad you were 75% sure who had Haleigh"? Ron could have acted like a total redneck, instead he mentioned calling law enforcement because of the way the interview was going. Then, after the others chased GR away, we see Ron again pleading into the camera.

On another note, police say Joe in TN is not a suspect. I wouldn't rule him out yet though. Remember, LE and Equusearch had already searched the area where Caylee's body was finally found. Sometimes things are dismissed too quickly.

It's hard to defend any of these people but- Ron cries real tears!
I've seen them on close up views of him, not so the bio mom.
Suddenly she wants to bring up that he hit her over 5 yrs ago?
I think she sees $$$ from the media coming her way and that is not
his purpose at all.

Bio mom comes off with a pretty cavalier attitude toward all this. No wonder she didn't have custody of Haleigh.

ITA with your theory. I don't believe Ron is guilty of anything regarding haleighs dissappearance.

He is not a highly educated man, and reminds me somewhat of the lundsford father.
All I can think of is how different his demeanor is compared to Casey's

HUGE difference.
I don't believe he's that great of an actor..he truly loves and wants his daughter back.

bolded by me

I thought ML was GUILTY as sin just cos of his looks, demeanor, & what I saw as his low level of intelligence..He came off very similar to RC (without any signs of anger issues) but as it turned out I was so very WRONG about him! He did nothing to harm his child & ever since he lost her to violence (SO) he's gone on to become an incredible advocate for missing/murdered children..He's also not the 'dumbo' I was convinced he was..IOW! He's everything I thought he was not (& more) & now I greatly admire him!

I definitely learned my lesson so I'm cutting RC the slack I didn't give to ML but even without that there's something about RC that screams to me he's not GUILTY..It also remains to be seen how much like the REAL Mark L. he truly is but I honestly don't expect him to reach his level..That would be expecting too much but if he comes even close that's good enough for me.

It's possible it can also go the other way & if it does I'll be the first to say I was WRONG about him but I won't ever say I'm sorry I gave him the chance to prove himself.

Bio mom comes off with a pretty cavalier attitude toward all this. No wonder she didn't have custody of Haleigh.

Ain't it the truth! She presents the attitude that this has just been a huge inconvenience for her and her family. All I see in her is revenge toward Ronald and her using this tragedy to get custody of Jr.

Someone asked if he lied about the drugs last night. He answered in present tense:

GERALDO RIVERA : What about the allegations of cocaine use, methamphetamine use?

RONALD CUMMINGS : There’s nothing. I do not do drugs.

GERALDO RIVERA : You don’t do drugs? All those arrests were all —

RONALD CUMMINGS : No.

GERALDO RIVERA : Do you work for the police? Are you an informant?

RONALD CUMMINGS : No, I am no an informant. I do not work for the police. I work for PDM, which is a, um, bridge building company. That’s who I work for.

GERALDO RIVERA : And you’ve never been involved in the drug trade?

RONALD CUMMINGS : No.

GERALDO RIVERA : And when they tell me they saw bricks of marijuana that you had in the house, plants all around the house, is that a lie?

RONALD CUMMINGS : It is absolutely a lie and I would like to know where the information is coming from so that I can get, um, the proper authorities to take care of this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498155,00.html

Take care of it they did. LE put Geraldo on notice he was not allowed near the father or their family or would be arrested.

Fox anchor banned from camp of missing girl's father
Geraldo Rivera was issued a trespass warning on Saturday

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/met...g_girls_father

I thought Ron's "contentious" interview with GR was heartbreaking. We know Ron has a temper, but he held it together with this obnoxious reporter who asked him twice "why did you tell Chad you were 75% sure who had Haleigh"? Ron could have acted like a total redneck, instead he mentioned calling law enforcement because of the way the interview was going. Then, after the others chased GR away, we see Ron again pleading into the camera.

On another note, police say Joe in TN is not a suspect. I wouldn't rule him out yet though. Remember, LE and Equusearch had already searched the area where Caylee's body was finally found. Sometimes things are dismissed too quickly.

This is a very interesting subject, natsound. Chad claimed that Ron was 75% sure who had Haleigh. I don't see this as implicating Ron in any way. If true, it shows that Chad believes somebody else took Haleigh. Why would Chad make up a lie that implicated some unknown stranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem