Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed at how Misty just manages to not catch the eye of many here. And how AS has got all the answers ONCE AGAIN, for a crime. She rescued RC from the little problem about Haleigh being there after 7:00pm..(Misty never mentioned it) and now she is sleepwalking her way around a blow by blow replay of exactly what occurred during the fight.

I hate to confuse this w facts, but according to the reports, it was RC who in fact initiated physical contact by shoving HC2, evidently for not liking the tone of his voice... :confused:

:parrot:

, Kiki....you are right! The facts really do keep slipping away.

Ron shoved HC2...RC was the one who initiated contact!!!

Thank you for pointing that out..

Same shirt he just happened to be wearing on many occasions including the one where the larger reward was announced. He was the only parent that did so. I don't understand your point.

Were you there Thursday night to witness the drinking that led to the Friday hangover?

You know how RC feels about manners. He like to see good manners. He mentioned how well-mannered precious Haleigh was. Maybe during the encounter, HC2 was not be behaving like the gentlemen that RC is accustomed to.

Good possibility that drugs or alcohol was behind the brawl, IMO.

All others are welcome to think he doesn't do either...I think he does. It is my opinion

Many times behavior like this is caused by them in my experience.

Yes, by every account he was the instigator. I just wish the truth were as important as being "right" or an allegiance to any particular player involved. I can assure you, I have no such allegiance. No hatred here. Concern yes, but it's because I'm a lover of children, not a hater of men.

You know how RC feels about manners. He like to see good manners, maybe during the encounter, HC2 was not be behaving like the gentlemen that RC is accustomed to. I guess he was trying to teach him manners in his own special way.

Could you tell us more about Ronald Cummings since you seem to know him on a personal level?

I didn't realize any one here on WS knew Ronald so personal...You should be such a big help around here..

Gosh i have so many questions for you about Ronald i don't know where to start? :rolleyes:

Good possibility that drugs or alcohol was behind the brawl, IMO.

All others are welcome to think he doesn't do either...I think he does. It is my opinion

Many times behavior like this is caused by them in my experience.

So you think Hank (Tommy) was using drugs and/or alcohol? LE said in the presser that Ron was not impaired, IIRC.

Good lord in heaven RC is all of 25 years old. When someone threatens him at his home, refuses to leave and then pushes him it is 100% acceptable to strike back. HC2 was trespassing, and committed assault and battery against RC while doing so. RC has the right to defend himself.

RC went into the house after he was punched a few times by HC2. HC2 got into his vehicle but kept running his mouth, trying to entice more fighting. He got what he asked for and I don't see any bruises, red marks, or wounds on him. His sister has asked the authorities to keep him away from her and bailed out her husband.

How does RC get the bully reputation here? All the men I know would have taken a few teeth as souvenirs from someone like HC2 when they were young.

HC2 should be charged as well as HC1, they both threw punches while trespassing.

And as far as GMS "controlling" anyone, I don't buy it. She offered them a place to live. She is a good grandma and she loves RC.

Great post, Dotseyes.

OOPS!..I forgot to add that the drinking or drugs was just an opinion. Please forgive me.

Can you point me to the link where LE says RC was not impaired?

I have not read up on all of this. Thank you.

No whisperer but I can point you to the link to the PR...

He stated that when he arrived at the residence on 4th Avenue Ronald came out and was acting crazy. He said that Ronald came out and began "swinging on him". He said that he was hit in the head and neck several times. He said that after they got in their physical altercation, he entered his vehicle in an attempt to drive away and Ronald entered the vehicle on the passenger side and began striking him again...

After speaking with Hank Jr, I spoke with Lisa Croslin. Lisa stated that she was not sure what Ronald was on but he was not in the right state of mind.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ronald_cummings_arrested_for_burglary_battery

Thanks Kiki...I imagine the LE never said that. What I remember them saying is they didn't give him a drug test.

I think that has to be approved by the perp unless they have a warrant. Highly unlikely RC would approve that and not very likely a judge would either...in this case....drats! IMyself and hundreds of others would have liked to have seen that result.

So you think Hank (Tommy) was using drugs and/or alcohol? LE said in the presser that Ron was not impaired, IIRC.

Sadly, many have chosen to make this a battle of the wits. It's about Haleigh and not the so called words from rumors or media. If I based my life on what the media tells me, I wouldn't leave my home. If I based my life on facts from any forum and trying to be always right, just shoot me.

Heck, I don't know about Hank...haven't seen him yet but the opportunity and probability are high.

Same for Ron but we are more concerned about RC because he has denied he uses any.

His mood shifts are noted. He goes in and out of anger and crying rapidly and can snap back to normal way to quickly. He is either on drugs or something else is going on.

Thanks Kiki...I imagine the LE never said that. What I remember them saying is they didn't give him a drug test.

I think that has to be approved by the perp unless they have a warrant. Highly unlikely RC would approve that and not very likely a judge would either...in this case....drats! IMyself and hundreds of others would have liked to have seen that result.

That's true... though coming from Lisa, someone who insisted she had not known RC recently to use, it gave her statement more credibility imo. In any case she was at least someone who was present, to witness firsthand, unlike any of us.

:bedtime:

According to the law it is wrong...which is why he was arrested and charged and had such a high bail. When will we hold this man accountable for his law breaking actions and stop making excuses for violence?

He's only been charged, not convicted. According to the law, he is innocent unless/until he is convicted.

Making allegations is easy...people make false ones all the time. I doubt they'll hold up to cross examination.

My bold.
Not according to LE they didn't break any law. If that was the case, they would have been in a jail cell next to Ron all night.
Sorry, not true.
If anyone else decides to pursue other charges for this incident and LE arrests one of them, then we'll talk.

Sorry, not true! LE will investigate. The statute of limitations doesn't reqire them to charge them on the same day they commit the offence. The police can investigate and charge them at a later time.

It sounds like trespass to me....they were on the property uninvited and refused to leave when asked. In some places you are allowed to use physical force to remove a trespasser from your property.

BTW, was Hank every charged for the last false allegation he made to LE about RC? Seems to me Hank has some serious "issues" and I'm not surprised Misty moved out of home at such a young age.

If a person doesn't defend their self when questioned by LE and the complainants are saying what that person did, then the one who is not talking is going to jail...

Ron was afraid to talk at the scene as he would incriminate himself....if you can think of any other reason, please post.

Don't go out and say ALL should be arrested...NO, RC should have been and was arrested.

If he wasn't playing so slick, he may not have been placed in the jail. He wanted to time to explain and think of a way around it.

He's been arrested enough times to know how to play the game.

Take note, he did the same thing when Haleigh disappeared....he did not talk to LE at that time either.

???? He certainly did talk to LE when Haleigh went missing.

Anyone who has lived in the western world can explain to you "the right to silence" and why lawyers advise people not to speak when they are arrested. It is a fundamental right we all have and IMO, only a fool would speak to LE in those circumstances. I think Ron did the right thing by not answering questions, and would think that most sane, rational people would also exercise their right to silence if they found themselves the victim of false accusations. He can give his version if/when it goes to Court, just like most people do (particularly those with prior dealings with LE or those who have had lawyers or been through the court system before).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap