Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the officers report(from last night) was pretty detailed, Is there some officers narrative from the night that Haleigh went missing? I sure would like to read those details. Did I miss it somewhere?

Yea actually elle I totally agree with you. I was just rebutting the post I quoted because it said the observations will be helpful, and that struck a cord with me since I wasn't impressed with Haleigh's officers' observations, but I used the wrong argument. LOL. You're right, it was detailed and I'm sure they would have noted it and wouldn't have to fill in "observations" later that were that important or obvious!

Originally Posted by raeann View Post
The officer's observations will be very helpful in this case, she should be able to tell whether the injuries on Misty were recent (red and puffy) as opposed to an hour or more old (swollen, bruises beginning, bleeding stopped, etc.) at least I would hope this is a part of their training as LE officers.

Yea ok and G'ma told him to get in the house and he obeyed... g'ma doesn't seem afraid of him to me :waitasec:

And neither does Misty getting in the middle of it. Nowhere in that report did her family say when they arrived she already had buises so OBVIOUSLY it's not so obvious IMO
Misty said that she was trying to break up the fight and got hit in the face two times by Hank Jr and her dad Hank Sr because she was in the middle of the fight.
let me put it this way, there is a reason Misty had to explain being hit. No one else said she got hit. I never said ggms was afraid of him. She would protect him at all costs imo....

IMO it is very important where the Croslins are residing now - raises a bunch of questions for me.

Why in the world would it be important to know the Croslin's address in this situation? I was appalled that GGM Sykes address was not blacked out in the police report. I hope that it does not endanger her, or Misty or Jr. now, or that the neighborhood is not over-run by media trucks. That is not fair to any of them.

Well, I was right all my nine excuses that I posted as soon as he was arrested have been used....

Why am I not surprised? Ever look at this guy's arrest record? It's quite a read. I've never seen someone with so many charges and arrests (and sometimes without legal counsel) and not do prison time. Makes you say, "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I would certainly say the same thing about the Croslins, plenty of arrests there. And IMO half the state of Florida gets out of arrests with little or no punishment.

Misty said that she was trying to break up the fight and got hit in the face two times by Hank Jr and her dad Hank Sr because she was in the middle of the fight.
let me put it this way, there is a reason Misty had to explain being hit. No one else said she got hit. I never said ggms was afraid of him. She would protect him at all costs imo....

IMO, if Misty had been hit, the police would have photographed Misty too! :waitasec:

Anyone notice how RC had nothing to say...AGAIN? There is one thing that man knows is NOT to talk to LE. He knows his way around the courts and the Police. Same behavior as when Haleigh went missing!

IMO, Misty will cover for Ron and Ron will blame the other party. AS will protect RC...hasn't she always?

Yea ok and G'ma told him to get in the house and he obeyed... g'ma doesn't seem afraid of him to me :waitasec:

And neither does Misty getting in the middle of it. Nowhere in that report did her family say when they arrived she already had buises so OBVIOUSLY it's not so obvious IMO

I think what is being said is that if Misty was hurt by her own family in trying to break up the fight as she clearly stated, why wasn't Granny hurt in some fashion when she pushed everyone in the van?

in my opinion, Ron should have protected the entire household by simply calling law enforcement when these "uninvited" and "agressive" people came calling.

IMO, if Misty had been hit, the police would have photographed Misty too! :waitasec:
possibly... she wasnt pressing charges was she? she was a witness I thought. jmo

Re BBM yes and maybe the "reason" is that's the truth. We all know Misty is... well Misty. IMO if she was already hit in the face, her family would have been screaming it from the rooftops and the officer would have reported it. Her family would have wanted ammunition against RC at that point.

Thank you Patty, no where in the report does anyone observe physical injuries to Misty. Particularly being female I am sure they would have sent her for medical treatment also.

I hadn't thought of that. The police report states that she was hit, but no photographs were taken???? odd.

Misty gets herself in messes and plays both sides....nothing new with this behavior either. She will go along with the one that can do the most for her in the long run. She may even wind up pressing charges against her brother who may have come to rescue her.

Well, I was right all my nine excuses that I posted as soon as he was arrested have been used....

Excuses.... or debate on an issue that none of us witnessed therefore anything is possible.

I bet if I went back thru this thread I could find nine indictments against RC that in reality are only possibilities as well

Amen! hmmmm covering for Ron....obviously she was a bit battered and had to cover how it happened....Amazing ggms wasnt battered while breaking up the fight.....jmo

What I want to know is how do these people sleep though all this stuff???? I need some of what they are taking.

Re BBM yes and maybe the "reason" is that's the truth. We all know Misty is... well Misty. IMO if she was already hit in the face, her family would have been screaming it from the rooftops and the officer would have reported it. Her family would have wanted ammunition against RC at that point.
possibly bruises werent showing yet. The report said that the Croslins went there because Misty called them because of an altercation between her and ron...do we know if it was physical or not? IMO she had to cover being hit, might show later....moooc

IMO, the police would photograph all injured parties regardless of who was pressing charges.
she said she got hit?? so maybe not. maybe she lied. jmo

well I now believe LE should haul them all in for questioning on this matter, polygraph them, take evidence and take months to process it....then maybe conclude that they dont know if or what crime was committed.....and just leave it open till one of them cracks....not sure but the main parties have played their roles before GGM, Misty, Ron

Thank you Patty, no where in the report does anyone observe physical injuries to Misty. Particularly being female I am sure they would have sent her for medical treatment also.

Not if she refused! If RC it, she wouldn't go..she would have to explain every blow and every position...no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheTodd