Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
possibly bruises werent showing yet. The report said that the Croslins went there because Misty called them because of an altercation between her and ron...do we know if it was physical or not? IMO she had to cover being hit, might show later....moooc

The Croslins alleged that is why they went there. They could say they went there because the dog confessed, it wouldn't make it true.

I think it's possible the Croslins had another agenda, anything's possible LOL.

IMO, if Misty had been hit, the police would have photographed Misty too! :waitasec:

I believe the policy is that such injuries would come under the scope of domestic violence and those records/reports would then be kept private. At least that is what I have been told by LE in my area. I haven't seen any other PCSO info. posted that indicated a victim of domestic violence, and there have been A LOT of arrest records etc. posted from there---many that have nothing to do with this case.

JMO though---as MISTY is the one who claims to have been hit--

Nothing indicates RC hit Misty - LE would of documented her injuries and if she refused medical treatment that would of been noted as well.

The Croslins alleged that is why they went there. They could say they went there because the dog confessed, it wouldn't make it true.

oh yeah I forgot, everyone but the cummings are liars...my bad

Two different versions of why they went there so who knows which is true. IMO based on everything else I also think there was a possibly another agenda by the Croslins.

Nothing indicates RC hit Misty - LE would of documented her injuries and if she refused medical treatment that would of been noted as well.
so then she lied about being hit? :confused: hmmm so should we just scratch her whole account of what happened? because she lies? so Ron wouldnt talk and ggms woke up after the fact the croslins were already there.....so since the Croslins are lying we never will know what happened. jmo

Ronald does not lie...never has. He does not do drugs either. He is a decent loving man who just wants to make an honest living and provide for his children. To post differently will require you to place a lead vest on your monitor screen.

Two different versions of why they went there so who knows which is true. IMO based on everything else I also think there was a possibly another agenda by the Croslins.
busy could you explain "based on everything else"? I would like to see what youre seeing thanks.

so then she lied about being hit? :confused: hmmm so should we just scratch her whole account of what happened? because she lies? so Ron wouldnt talk and ggms woke up after the fact the croslins were already there.....so since the Croslins are lying we never will know what happened. jmo

Sound familiar?

If Misty did call them there because she wanted help to leave: once Ron was hauled off to jail, wouldn't that have given her the chance to leave without his interference? As well, why would Misty get mad at her dad if he filed a complaint... if she was wanting to leave, surely her dad filing a complaint on someone she wanted away from wouldn't have made her mad.

All of this is nuts...

I didnt say she lied about being hit when she was in the middle of breaking up the fight. I am saying nothing indicates RC hit Misty and Misty is covering for RC like people are jumping to. She obviously had no visible injuries as they were not documented. My point was if RC hit her, likes so many here want to believe and she was trying to cover for him the injuries would have to be visible or there would be no point in covering for him. I am sure jumping into the middle of a fight she got banged up some, but obviously nothing visible therefore no injuries document JMO

I would love to once I get the actual police report and verify addresses then I can discuss in detail and provide documentation, until them can't really get into as we are not allowed to discuss without documentation.

busy could you explain "based on everything else"? I would like to see what youre seeing thanks.

If Misty did call them there because she wanted help to leave: once Ron was hauled off to jail, wouldn't that have given her the chance to leave without his interference? As well, why would Misty get mad at her dad if he filed a complaint... if she was wanting to leave, surely her dad filing a complaint on someone she wanted away from wouldn't have made her mad.

All of this is nuts...

So does anyone KNOW where Misty is right now? We don't know that she didn't choose to leave after RC was arrested and out of the house do we? Maybe she stayed with GGM, but we do not KNOW that.

I didnt say she lied about being hit when she was in the middle of breaking up the fight. I am saying nothing indicates RC hit Misty and Misty is covering for RC like people are jumping to. She obviously had no visible injuries as they were not documented. My point was if RC hit her, likes so many here want to believe and she was trying to cover for him the injuries would have to be visible or there would be no point in covering for him. I am sure jumping into the middle of a fight she got banged up some, but obviously nothing visible therefore no injuries document JMO

That is one plausible scenario.

Misty called her mom screaming to come get her because she was being roughed up is another plausible scenario.

At this point we are not in a position to know.

My *opinion* is that she did call and ask them to come and by the time they got there she changed her mind. She is an 18 year old in a stressful situation with a history of physical abuse. It isn't a radical stretch that she is in a dysfunctional relationship.

I would love to once I get the actual police report and verify addresses then I can discuss in detail and provide documentation, until them can't really get into as we are not allowed to discuss without documentation.

Well, they obviously must ALL still live nearby as they drove over there, or is there some evidence that they somehow drove hundreds of miles in order to go over to GGM's house after Misty called them for help?

Every domestic dispute has two different versions.
We are not privy to the truth at the moment.
But we do know who is sitting in jail with a 12k bond.

So does anyone KNOW where Misty is right now? We don't know that she didn't choose to leave after RC was arrested and out of the house do we? Maybe she stayed with GGM, but we do not KNOW that.

Good point! My assumption could very well be wrong...

Well, I was right all my nine excuses that I posted as soon as he was arrested have been used....

And nine more that weren't on the original list.
I will wager $500 that there are another 6 coming.
At least one of which will make you smack your forehead on the desk.

This does not make Ron look good.
Do you think that LE will hold him
as long as they possibly can, to try and "break"
him for info regarding Haleigh's disappearance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504