Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have the link to the Putnam County arrest thing....the one used in the beginning of this thread only goes to RC's arrest...anyone have the one where you can see everyone that is arrested? Thank you in advance

I just got here and trying to catch up, but that bond amount is amazingly close to the Child support amount, isn't it?

Not that i want to bring this back up, but i am just trying to clarify.

The child support amount was $4100 according to the article. I know i have seen a few posters put that CS was 12K in child support, i have never seen an article showing that amount. maybe someone can help me, did i miss an article?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

Uh. He WAS arrested and thrown in jail. No one here on this board had anything to do with his actions which caused his arrest. I have seen no one rooting for anything more than hope that perhaps something can be gleaned from THIS arrest which will help find Haleigh. And THAT was from someone who one could say is a staunch Ronald supporter. That's all that anyone wants, I believe.

And yes, if he starts throwing punches into someone's face, it makes him a bad guy. "Use your words, not your fists" is what I taught my children. Hitting is wrong, no matter the circumstances. Obviously the law agrees with that, ,or he wouldn't be warming a metal bench in PCSO's jail right now.

He had every right to defend himself and Misty on their own property.

No, it doesn't and yes he was protecting her. I hope Gma Sykes and Misty have charges filed on her brother today.

But Ron does not say anywhere that he was protecting her. In fact he mentions that she told them not to come and that is all he says of her. I would think the first thing he would say is he was protecting his wife, his home, his grandmother, etc.

I guess LE is just harassing poor Ronald. I wish they'd just leave him alone!

But Ron does not say anywhere that he was protecting her. In fact he mentions that she told them not to come and that is all he says of her. I would think the first thing he would say is he was protecting his wife, his home, his grandmother, etc.

Has Ron spoken yet? Guess I missed that.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ronald_cummings_arrested_for_burglary_assault

There is a lot of information in this article, including the statement of LE. IMO and my interpretation of the article, the Croslins were called to come over and rescue Misty from Ron. She wanted to leave. There was obviously a fight between Misty and Ron, according to the report. The Croslins came over, it Pi**ed Ron off, he decided to become Billy Bada** and started beating up anyone he could reach. Of course, Misty, after calling her family screaming and crying begging them to come get her, changed her story immediately as to her injuries. I'm of the opinion that GMS gave her explicit instructions on how she (Misty) was actually injured.

I don't think it will be very long before we see a very injured Misty or Misty just disappears.

Well, I have to admit, I didn't see that one coming!

My list was too short....Ron was protecting Misty? But my list did contain it wasn't his fault...so in a way I guess I covered that angle.

Ron is now a Knight in Shining Armour.....OMG!

You can't make this stuff up folks...or could they?

He had every right to defend himself and Misty on their own property.
I always heard "Your rights end where my nose begins." He should have gone in and called LE, not taken it upon himself if that is what he was doing.

I really, really don't think that anyone would just drop in at that time of night without a real good reason. Especially most of Misty's family. I can just imagine how Ron acted when he found out that Misty had used a phone to ask for help. He most likely encouraged her to tell them not to come. Isn't that the way this usually happens? IMO, any injuries of Misty's occurred prior to the Croslins coming over to get Misty away from Ron. It appears the officers were also concerned and extra cautious because Ron had access to a gun. I encourage everyone to read the entire article to get the story of what actually occurred that night.

According to both sources, Misty Cummings' father, mother and brother Hank Croslin Jr. came to the mobile home of Annette Sykes, who is Ronald Cummings' grandmother, about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Sykes said the Croslins were trying to get Misty Cummings into their van to come with them but she refused. Sykes said Croslin hit Cummings and started a fight.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ted_for_burglary_battery_involving_brother_in

I know it fits everyones agenda to believe Hank over the Cummings but we don't know which is the correct version.

Ron is now a Knight in Shining Armour.....OMG!

You can't make this stuff up folks...or could they?

The LE report wouldn't support a KiSA approach, but I guess it's possible. At least, to some.

Thank you so much Cajun:blowkiss:

This whole mess just makes me want to throw up:mad: All too sadly I think we all know people who live like all these folks do.....what worries me most is the reference to RC acting "crazed" not sure if that was the term and that is known for having a gun on him at all times.

According to both sources, Misty Cummings' father, mother and brother Hank Croslin Jr. came to the mobile home of Annette Sykes, who is Ronald Cummings' grandmother, about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Sykes said the Croslins were trying to get Misty Cummings into their van to come with them but she refused. Sykes said Croslin hit Cummings and started a fight.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ted_for_burglary_battery_involving_brother_in

I know it fits everyones agenda to believe Hank over the Cummings but we don't know which is the correct version.

No one has an agenda. People are viewing things from their perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67