Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to both sources, Misty Cummings' father, mother and brother Hank Croslin Jr. came to the mobile home of Annette Sykes, who is Ronald Cummings' grandmother, about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Sykes said the Croslins were trying to get Misty Cummings into their van to come with them but she refused. Sykes said Croslin hit Cummings and started a fight.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ted_for_burglary_battery_involving_brother_in

I know it fits everyones agenda to believe Hank over the Cummings but we don't know which is the correct version.

You are correct....we only know the version which a TRAINED LE OFFICER AND A JUDGE found to be credible and worthy of an immediate arrest, charges being filed, charges being upheld in court and a substantial bail set.

Sykes says Croslin hit Cummings and started the fight...well, there you go...Granny to the rescue AGAIN!

And to top it off, this started out that she was sleeping when it started.....okiedokie then.

I always heard "Your rights end where my nose begins." He should have gone in and called LE, not taken it upon himself if that is what he was doing.
---------
Actually, if the police report is true, Misty should have called LE to report Ron's assault on her. But, I would have called my family to come get me too. Misty's family must be familiar with how Ron was going to act once they got there, ie., three of them came over to get Misty because she wanted to leave Ron. I also wonder why GMS didn't jump in and help Misty out when Ron was fighting with her?

Where was TN? She supposedly lives in the area...er...about a mile or two away...hmmm.

Sykes says Croslin hit Cummings and started the fight...well, there you go...Granny to the rescue AGAIN!

And to top it off, this started out that she was sleeping when it started.....okiedokie then.

She surely did tell the officer she was sleeping when she heard the ruckus.

------
Yeah, I expected to read that as well. Why didn't she break up the fight between Ron and Misty? Oh, that's right, she was sleeping. Misty was just SOL.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ronald_cummings_arrested_for_burglary_assault

There is a lot of information in this article, including the statement of LE. IMO and my interpretation of the article, the Croslins were called to come over and rescue Misty from Ron. She wanted to leave. There was obviously a fight between Misty and Ron, according to the report. The Croslins came over, it Pi**ed Ron off, he decided to become Billy Bada** and started beating up anyone he could reach. Of course, Misty, after calling her family screaming and crying begging them to come get her, changed her story immediately as to her injuries. I'm of the opinion that GMS gave her explicit instructions on how she (Misty) was actually injured.

I don't think it will be very long before we see a very injured Misty or Misty just disappears.

That is how I interpreted the article as well. I find it sad and disturbing that here is Ron creating this while Jr. was probably inside and again nothing is being done. This is just a pattern of behavior for Ron "IMO" that many spoke up about and nothing was done. Misty called for help, and if anyone knows what it's like to be in an abusive relationship they know that most of the time we say nothing and let the abuser keep on abusing out of fear. It takes a lot of courage to get out of that environment and I don't think Misty has that in her. Remember, Crystal made claims that Ron was abusive, used drugs, and some said she was just blowing hot air. What is it going to take for the State of Florida to see that this man is dangerous. What about Jr.? What about Haleigh? It sickens me that people like Ron get away with everything...it happens all over the U.S. and nothing is being done and I blame DFS 50% for all of these children that go missing or show up dead and the other 50% is the abuser themselves. :truce:

"snip" This just in from TJ Hart, "snip" Simon Barrett http://www.***********.net/121803
It seems there are a lot of different versions as to what happen, but the main fact still remains that Misty called for help. And that to me proves that she was afraid enough to call for help, but that fear is what made her call back and tell her family not to come over. That does not mean that something was going on that Misty feared.

Misty states she asked them to leave and they did not leave. I don't know all the laws with regards to trespassing but if your asked to leave and you do not I would think that would be trespassing.

I don't recall that being stated in the police report. If he was trespassing then he would be charged.

What in the police report indicates RC assaulted Misty?

---------
Actually, if the police report is true, Misty should have called LE to report Ron's assault on her. But, I would have called my family to come get me too. Misty's family must be familiar with how Ron was going to act once they got there, ie., three of them came over to get Misty because she wanted to leave Ron. I also wonder why GMS didn't jump in and help Misty out when Ron was fighting with her?

I do think it's a bit strange that the Croslins admitted to the officer that they participated in a physical altercation but were not arrested. I guess I just assumed in this type of situation that LE would take in all the parties and sort it out from there.

I have this fantasy that perhaps this is what LE has been waiting for--a chance to get RC safely behind bars with a large bond so they could bring Haleigh home without worrying about RC going ape- on whomever is responsible for taking her. Wouldn't that be great? Of course, I know this is just a fantasy. A girl can dream though...

I wonder if emotions were just running high in general in the RC household because of Haleigh's birthday coming up?

Lisa Croslin herself told the officer that she had not previously known RC to be violent. It would seem to me that she'd be sure to point the finger at RC if she believed her daughter has been abused previously. I thought it interesting that Hank Sr. refused to supply a written or recorded statement because he didn't want to upset his daughter. I wonder if it has more to do with the fact that he previously accused RC of something and retracted it later?

Headscratcher, this one....

---------

What assault on Misty? Misty did not state she was assaulted by Ron.:waitasec:

Where was TN? She supposedly lives in the area...er...about a mile or two away...hmmm.

At that time of night she was home in bed like most people are. Why are you making something out of where Teresa was?

Misty states she asked them to leave and they did not leave. I don't know all the laws with regards to trespassing but if your asked to leave and you do not I would think that would be trespassing.

GGMS was pushing people into the van, Ronald was punching Misty's brother while he was in the van. If that isn't trying to leave, I don't know what is. They WERE IN THE VAN!!!!! And Ronald continued the assault.

Sound familiar?
----------
IMO, Misty is lying about being hit. She is lying about who really hit her. Spouses usually are so afraid of the abuser that when LE shows up at the door, they make up convenient excuses for any visible injuries and refuse to accuse the abuser. IMO, Misty is extremely afraid of Ron.

The only thing done today was bail set, the judge isn't gonna sit down and take testimony from all the various parties concerned at this time. When it goes to trial then we will see under oath what the testimony is and what the JUDGE decides at that time.

You are correct....we only know the version which a TRAINED LE OFFICER AND A JUDGE found to be credible and worthy of an immediate arrest, charges being filed, charges being upheld in court and a substantial bail set.

I guess LE is just harassing poor Ronald. I wish they'd just leave him alone!

and I wish he would talk .....like tell the truth. He's not violent at all....he showed his true colors.

What assault on Misty? Misty did not state she was assaulted by Ron.:waitasec:
----------
Please read the part of the article about the reason that the Croslins went over to Sykes' house. It was in response to a call for help from Misty. Crying and screaming that she wanted them to come and get her. It is totally expected that she would be threatened by Ron when he found out that she had made the call and out of fear would immediately change her story. This is my opinion, read the entire article and form your own. Eventually, people are going to have to stop making excuses for Ron's behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77