Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ronmisty.jpg

Here's what went down.

1. Misty called her brother crying and screaming (sound familiar). Hank thinks she needs help.
2. He knows better than to go alone (RC is legally smart) and he needs witnesses to protect himself form a lawsuit.
3 He gets there Misty tells him she's okay now. Her brother doesn't believe she's ok.
4.He questions RC, RC pushes him to leave. Her brother gets pissed and hits him possibly.
5.RC goes ballistic. Sr. grabs RC so he can't hit his son.
6.His son goes to hit rc and granny steps in the middle and starts pushing people around and wants them in the car.
7.They get in the car, hothead is in pursuit, opens door and starts wailing on Tommy.
8. Granny takes her little grandson away and tells him to go in the house.

........Misty is hanging around waiting for RC to tell her what to do.

Sr and jr call police.

Sounds good to me, but at what point is Misty slapped in the face?:crazy: NOT

Here's what went down.

1. Misty called her brother crying and screaming (sound familiar). Hank thinks she needs help.
2. He knows better than to go alone (RC is legally smart) and he needs witnesses to protect himself form a lawsuit.
3 He gets there Misty tells him she's okay now. Her brother doesn't believe she's ok.
4.He questions RC, RC pushes him to leave. Her brother gets pissed and hits him possibly.
6.His son goes to hit rc and granny steps in the middle and starts pushing people around and wants them in the car.
7.They get in the car, hothead is in pursuit, opens door and starts wailing on Tommy.

Sr and jr call police.

I think you are a true psychic, Whisperer. That is probably just the way it went. and by the way, that baby is hilarious and obscene!!!! I LOVE IT

Misty doesn't look like she got hit, picture is a tad blurry but she looks okay

OK, please excuse me for being so picky, but it's in my nature...Why is Misty wearing a long sleeve shirt AGAIN in the middle of the summer in Florida?

I've worn a long sleeve shirt in he middle of summer in SE Louisiana.

Here's what went down.

Sr and jr call police.
Since you were apparently standing there the entire time to be able to provide this 1st-person witness account of fact did you manage to take any photos to share with us?

Have you provided your testimony to LE? I'm sure they'd be grateful for an unbiased description of the events from a non-participant.

I will take the bait. I have posted several times about backing off a grieving parent.

I wasn’t trying to be clever or cute or impress others with my self-imagined quick wit at the expense of a family who shoes I would never want to walk in.

I see how many have thanked the poster for this post.

To write or thank a post like this so sarcastic and self satisfied when a child is missing is unimaginable to me.

It is posts like this that lead to the division on this forum and it is really sad.

WS used to be a thoughtful, thought provoking site but to open the first page looking to read what used to be the most informed, logical fact based discussions on the web and see that not only was that posted but that others thanked that post…...

Postings overstating other posters positions are augmentative and sensationalist with no substance and are a waste of time for those who
have to weed through looking for intelligent comment.

A child is missing and this family is tragic.

Nothing funny about it, IMO

Ceeker:

So now you are basing your belief that RC is not violent on the words of Lisa Croslin...?

Please don't try to twist my words, I've stated several times why I personally do not think RC is the monster he is made out to be by some.

She said it, I don't know if she's lying or telling the truth. But certainly it can be considered if some chose.

Did Ronald, Misty or GGM call 911.... if not, the big question is WHY NOT??? I mean if someone just came to my house and kicked my *advertiser censored**, i would be on the phone. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper