Ron Cummings tells G & C Anthony "STAY AWAY!"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As much as I agree with keeping the A's at arms length I wish there was a little, no not a little, alot more going on for Haleigh.

IMO....Ron knows that the Anthony's are corrupt....he sees how it plays out in the media and on-line. Ron is in the same boat as the A's (KC), he is trying to hide this....what better way than to dismiss it this way. Everyone is so happy and so proud of Ron...not me. In my eyes this makes him more guilty.....MO

Telling the Anthony's to stay away is one of the few truly smart moves I've seen Ron make. The Anthony's were too lazy or too dumb to find their own flesh and blood 500 ft. from their front door. What are they supposed to bring to the table to find Haleigh? A boat and a bunch of photographers?

IMO....Ron knows that the Anthony's are corrupt....he sees how it plays out in the media and on-line. Ron is in the same boat as the A's (KC), he is trying to hide this....what better way than to dismiss it this way. Everyone is so happy and so proud of Ron...not me. In my eyes this makes him more guilty.....MO

Sorry, I haven't followed that case----What did Ron do? Guilty of what?

Good move, Ron! Always take the high road. Be a man. Be the good and responsible person that you know you can be, and you will reap the benefits.

I still do not consider Ron & Misty clear of anything, I am glad they gave CA & GA the Ole Heave Ho.

Having family members of a murdered child at the hands of her parent hanging around being supportive probably causes a little bit too much discomfort for Ron and family.
moo

That's exactly how I was comparing the statement and trying to figure out how to word it.

Having family members of a murdered child at the hands of her parent hanging around being supportive probably causes a little bit too much discomfort for Ron and family.
moo
I would have to disagree. I think it would be because Ronald sees a family who didn't give a flying flip about their granddaughter enough to even get off their @sses to look for her! I would be uncomfortable with them making money off my missing daughter, too!!

The reason their granddaughter is dead is because their own daughter decided to kill her and they are supporting her!! They do not care about Caylee so what would make anyone believe they care about Haleigh or any other missing child?! They are a slap in the face to anyone with a missing or murdered child. Protecting the perp is NOT acceptable to anyone who has a experienced such a loss. :furious:

BRAVO, RONALD!!! You did exactly the right thing for Haleigh!!! I am so proud of you!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I imagine that Ron doesn't want help because he and the mother of Haleigh, Crystal are in a down and dirty battle over their children Haleigh and Ron Jr. and GA and CA appearing with the mom Crystal didn't please Ron very much.

It's too bad that there havent been any new leads in this case to get Haleigh found.

Good move, Ron! Always take the high road. Be a man. Be the good and responsible person that you know you can be, and you will reap the benefits.

:clap: Yay Ron! I hope he does just that, I know he has it in him!

I'm disgusted by the Anthony's, attempting to use Haleigh and her family in this ridiculous attempt to spin themselves and their daughter as innocent victims.

I would have to disagree. I think it would be because Ronald sees a family who didn't give a flying flip about their granddaughter enough to even get off their @sses to look for her! I would be uncomfortable with them making money off my missing daughter, too!!

The reason their granddaughter is dead is because their own daughter decided to kill her and they are supporting her!! They do not care about Caylee so what would make anyone believe they care about Haleigh or any other missing child?! They are a slap in the face to anyone with a missing or murdered child. Protecting the perp is NOT acceptable to anyone who has a experienced such a loss. :furious:

BRAVO, RONALD!!! You did exactly the right thing for Haleigh!!! I am so proud of you!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great post.....ITA....wish they had told KFN to stay away too, but this is a start.......:woohoo:

You said it far better than I could... thank you! :)

Seriously...I don't care, at this point, if the devil himself issued the message to the A's, I am just HAPPY that it was delivered ! I do think that it needed to come from someone in the missing child community to have any effect. If the statement was made by an outsider, Cindy and George would simply echo, they don't understand, they can't say that now !

First off this statement was uncalled for and inappropriate. If this is a problem handle it diligently, not in front of the media.
I don't buy that Ron is so concerned with Anthony's agenda when his is not much different. That is why he to has some inconsistent statements and married the person who last cared for his child who is also lying (MISTY).
His excuse, I was at work I don't know anything.... I don't know why Misty is lying, but I married her because that is what Haleigh wanted. I don't see how this is helping locate Haleigh. I do agree that the Anthony's should not be allowed anywhere near anyone who has really lost a child...they should write a book on what not to do if your child goes missing. Not that anyone would know how to act or feel in such a tragic situation. But common sense will tell anyone that if a child goes missing if the parents are innocent they will not lie, steal, hide, or hinder an investigation period because they would want their child back. Now, someone who does not want their child back or is protecting some will do the above "IMO". :truce:

Seems like I member that it was Ron's dad who made the A's leave---I'm sure he has a T.V. and seen the whole A's saga and I don't blame them at all for not wanting the A's around.

1. With KFN trailer in tow...................

I can not imagine that the Anthony's motive is to help find Haleigh. Rather, they need some positive press after that horrible deposition and fake tv interviews we've seen.
I would hope Ron sees that this is about finding his daughter and not helping George and Cindy's establish themselves in the business of finding lost children.
In my opinion when it comes to George and Cindy it's always about them and Casey.
If they really want to help - let them donate to the reward fund for Haleigh's safe return.

Makes Ron quilty of what? Loving and missing his Daughter. I don't see Ron quilty at all. I see a Father who is beyond heartbroken over his missing Daughter. I don't agree he should have married Misty, but that's not the issue.

I disagree.....I don't feel that Ron is in anyway in the same boat as the A's. There is nothing similar about the two at all and I don't get what he is trying to hide. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place
Back