Ronald Cummings is back in Putnam County Jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed that in the RC mug shot out of PC you can clearly see that RC is now wearing a gold chain...Will they let him wear jewelry while in jail, or do they take it from him after the mug shot and keep it until he is released?...If that ever happens.

Has anyone else noticed that in the RC mug shot out of PC you can clearly see that RC is now wearing a gold chain...Will they let him wear jewelry while in jail, or do they take it from him after the mug shot and keep it until he is released?...If that ever happens.

I think they might have taken it away after the mugshot was snapped because he seemed to be concerned about his lack of jewelry and asked his mom to provide him a cross on a chain. Apparently religious items are allowed, so he wants God close to his heart.

Ron's first mugshot that day was the one from PCSO. His second one that day was in Flagler, and the chain was gone.

I was going crazy trying to find out who lived on Tropic...it was listed as an address on one of the reports from the undercover sting. Well, it happens to be where Nay Nay lives. Anyone know if she is still in jail? TIA

Tropic address is in this old report:
[PDF] Putnam Countv Sheriff's Office General Offense I Incident ReportFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Nov 25, 2009 ... Route To: STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE. DEPT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES. Year:2009 Incident No. ... Race: WHITE Ethnicity: NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN Sex: Male DOB: 8/3/1968 Age: 41 ... scene: 116 Tyler Street, Satsuma FL 32189 ...
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/11/.../tommy.croslin.police.report.pdf

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...te+3+satsuma+florida&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Papa!!! What a great video and that is the 'talk' around here...that it was calculated and LE is up to something!
So, where did WBG's charges go...? No one seems able to find them? It's like they disappeared!

NayNay is still out ...running the streets! Her mother and younger sister live on Tropic.. and it's locally known to be one of the places to get scripts...

Interestingly enough...Tropic is also the side road that corners Watt's funeral home which fronts Hwy. 17....

Brilliant Papa. I love that song and now it has a better meaning. You better run Ronnie and watch your back. Momma may have that PCSO sweater but it don't mean crap now.

C Papa, Just watched that video for the third time and it still scares me! Ex-husband works county jail here for over 30 yrs. Inmates who hurt children very poorly recieved, and if they had also made threats to their people? Whoa......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss