Ronald proposes to Misty #2 UPDATE: Wedding planned for 03-12-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how nice that they're now married!

Good Lord, I don't think they realize what a stupid move they've made here. Talk about getting the media to turn your back on you? This'll do it.

Poor Haleigh. :( Can't imagine what that child really went through and a month later her dad 'gets on with his life'? This makes me sick and I hope LE is really taking a look at all of the evidence on these two!!! :furious:

You make a valid point, however a person with good people skills can usually determine a situation without opening any doors. Just to let you know (as if you don't already) They lived directly next door to me until they moved in back of me in Nov. Ron moved inextdoor in June and Misty was there in Sept. Mobile homes even nice older ones like these have thin walls and surprisingly many things can be heard thru those walls. You don't have to be a slueth to realize that. Ron and Misty, IMO, were not trying to decieve me. They had no reason. Ron was always upfront with me and he and his friends were trusted by me. I think I know them.

I just wanted to say Player, thank you! So funny that many believe all of the negative about Ron but when someone sticks up for him it has to be that you REALLY don't know him. I trust you more than anyone else speaking as a "local". You knew him before Haleigh was missing, you observed them in a relaxing atmosphere and I trust what you say...thank you again

Until confirmed by a link it's considered 'hearsay'. HLN may confirm in a bit, they presented it also as a question and so far nothing confirmed :)

If the church won't marry you and you have to go searching for someone that will even consider performing the ceremony...wouldn't that a BIG BAD SIGN to most people?

"There will be no honeymoon"...yea right...getting a trip to NYC. I dont care how you try to spin it...sounds like a honeymoon to me,

90.504 Husband-wife privilege.-- (1) A spouse has a privilege during and after the marital relationship to refuse to disclose, and to prevent another from disclosing, communications which were intended to be made in confidence between the spouses while they were husband and wife. (2) The privilege may be claimed by either spouse or by the guardian or conservator of a spouse. The authority of a spouse, or guardian or conservator of a spouse, to claim the privilege is presumed in the absence of contrary evidence. (3) There is no privilege under this section: (a) In a proceeding brought by or on behalf of one spouse against the other spouse. (b) In a criminal proceeding in which one spouse is charged with a crime committed at any time against the person or property of the other spouse, or the person or property of a child of either. (c) In a criminal proceeding in which the communication is offered in evidence by a defendant-spouse who is one of the spouses between whom the communication was made.

Thank you for posting this Hubby and I were just having a pretty heated debate on this topic.:blowkiss:

Good Lord, I don't think they realize what a stupid move they've made here. Talk about getting the media to turn your back on you? This'll do it.

Poor Haleigh. :( Can't imagine what that child really went through and a month later her dad 'gets on with his life'? This makes me sick and I hope LE is really taking a look at all of the evidence on these two!!! :furious:

I whole heartedly agree with your post.

Maybe people need to realize we are not walking in their shoes and do not have all of the same goals in mind for our children.

We have become a very competitive society instead of gearing it all towards family. We now equate success with a career instead of simply raising children and being a wife. It is how much money we make, the level of education we obtain, and which college our children attend which make up how society views us. There is NOTHING wrong with becoming a wife and a mother instead of a career oriented person.

30 short years ago, it was pefectly acceptable for a woman to marry right out of high school or even in high school. I know many who married as young as 16 years old and most of those are still married to this day without any regrets.

I agree. We have become a society that judges people for their way of living, their morals and their goals. Many people have different views and just because it doesn't seem right to us doesn't mean it's not what they want.

From what I have seen both of those children appear to healthy, happy and well adjusted. That speaks volumes to me. IMO

30 years ago I was 17 and married a man 23 years old. Not one person told me I was too young or that he was too old. I went on to college and graduated.

Yes to many people this is an inappropriate time for them to do this. I still think that Ron needed to do something at this time. If he feels that marrying Misty will help bring Haleigh home then so be it. God knows this man is suffering. Personally it's none of my business. I wish them the best.

How in ANY sort of way can one think this is NORMAL??? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!! Your daughter is missing with out a trace! (let's not forget the last person to see her is the one you want to marry) And you have NO suspicions....... Not pointing fingers, but da*n she didn't lose your wallet! I find it extremely hard to believe one would not have an issue with that! I KNOW I would! Then You get a tattoo in "MEMORY" of her....... But yet hoping she is coming home....... Next your going to buy a home?????????? And last but I am quite sure NOT LEAST you are getting married this week!?!?!?!??!
Okay so this was suppose to be in the works...... That is why Ron was working all the over time, right????? But can no longer work because he is to depressed??????? So now you are not working, don't have your daughter, much less a place to live! So let's get married buy a home && go to DISNEY! WHAT have you done lately to find HALEIGH??????????????? If RC is such a good father, please please explain what he has done to find his daughter????????????????? And not to mention the way Misty was acting about the ring!!! WOW how we get over thing QUICKLY!!!!!!
Maybe he proposed to her to SHUT her UP!!!????!!!! I know this sounds so bad but what else could possibly be next???????????????? JMO JMO JMO

---
Purple, I posted something similar about why Ron proposed to Misty: Maybe to keep her mouth shut. Maybe this was a condition she gave him to keep her mouth shut. This situation is fast becoming worse than Casey Anthony's party time at Fusion. I have a feeling that Ron's mother is advising him on how to cover his butt. I have felt all along that she was his "advisor" during the custody shenanigans on the court dates. That is really a very often used trick (to send the court notice to the wrong address). I personally know all about that. If you will view the videos you will see new clothing on Ron, new ball caps, sunglasses, tattoos, and I have my suspicions about the ring. Very early in this situation Ron's mother stated that Ron had been saving a little money to buy a ring, now, the ring is from a grandmother????? This case is really making me angry.:furious:

I guarantee you this will backfire in a huge way. Their donations, volunteers, well-wishers will evaporate by this weekend. Why should anyway give them money and donate their precious time when the child's own parent doesn't even give a darn?! It doesn't seem that Ron has gone back to work since Haleigh went missing, so I'm not quite sure how he's been paying for all this. Oh, let me guess....donations that were meant for HALEIGH!

Just check out the postings on first coast news website. Those are locals and they are MAD. This whole thing makes me sick.:mad:

Poor Ron. He has my condolences on losing Haleigh and probably for all the trouble he is going to have in the future. I hope Crystal gets more access to her son.

Could someone please give an update about the woman yelling in the AM that Haleigh went missing? I haven't been reading the parking lot family/friend threads or through all the other long threads. I understand though if it's a rumor and we're not supposed to talk about here. Thanks.

I am coming in late to this thread , so maybe this was already talked about.
Buy in this video http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3
TN said something along the lines of
They couldn't do this when Haleigh was home cause Daddy had to work.
OMG I almost threw up . Is this really how this family thinks?
:furious:
Ok I will shut up now.

:eek: Nice. Well, good thing Haleigh went missing, so Ron could take off of work and get married to his 17-year-old girlfriend. What is it with these people?

I am coming in late to this thread , so maybe this was already talked about.
Buy in this video http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3
TN said something along the lines of
They couldn't do this when Haleigh was home cause Daddy had to work.
OMG I almost threw up . Is this really how this family thinks?
:furious:
Ok I will shut up now.

Well, wasn't that nice of Haleigh to disappear in order to provide her daddy with "this little bit of time" so he could hitch himself to his child bride. Where is the vomit button.

I agree with you. Children ALWAYS want their parents to get back together.

No they don't.
I was THRILLED when my parents got divorced, and that is almost an understatement. I was 7 years old, so not much older than HC.

Children typically want their parents to resolve things, but there are certainly exceptions to that.

I think it is very likely that HC DID want Misty to be there forever, and marriage would make that so. I don't think that is a good reason for Ron and Misty to wed, but it is possible that HC talked about how she wanted Misty to be her Mommy and stay there. She already lost having her Mother live with her as well as her Grandmother. I am sure that she worried Misty would leave eventually as well, but not if RC married her.

IMOO of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member