Ronald proposes to Misty #2 UPDATE: Wedding planned for 03-12-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's a free honeymoon trip for the newlyweds. I'm sure they jumped on that invitation.
Lose your daughter, marry your teenage babysitter/girlfriend and get a free trip to the Big Apple. It's just another all American story.
jmo

Ditto....I don't understand how they can even think of marriage at a time like this....I would think that all their effort and focus would be on finding Haleigh. Something is not right in this story:furious::furious::furious:

I am glad someone confirmed it, I know what I saw and can understand why people think it was a rumor, what makes me mad it was only maybe 2 miles from where they were searching for Hayleigh. Granny Sykes lives in Welka and that is where Ron has been staying

TODAY SHOW paying for honeymoon and will be there for show, won't watch them, they pay for murdered kc trial! and now this..........

I am glad someone confirmed it, I know what I saw and can understand why people think it was a rumor, what makes me mad it was only maybe 2 miles from where they were searching for Hayleigh. Granny Sykes lives in Welka and that is where Ron has been staying

I thought he was staying in a tent or camping trailer because he can't bear to leave the vicinity of the MH until Haleigh comes home ? How long has he been staying at Granny Sykes' home ?

TODAY SHOW paying for honeymoon and will be there for show, won't watch them, they pay for murdered kc trial! and now this..........
Nancy Grace just mentioned the "honeymoon" and will get back to Haleigh's case later on. This is just so unbelievable, and totally wrong, imo. :furious:

Nancy Grace just mentioned the "honeymoon" and will get back to Haleigh's case later on. This is just so unbelievable, and totally wrong, imo. :furious:

I opened a NG thread so it's ready when she start talking about Sweet Haleigh

Looks like the last flight out of Jacksonville (closet airport?) is at 7:55pm, so unless they are married and on the way to the airport already, I don't see how they will be in NYC tommorrow morning anyway...JetBlue has one from Orlando at 8:55p, so maybe ?

Charter, private plane, helicopter, private limo/van????

I am hoping that the theory of Haleigh being hidden is what happen. I have never thought that the dad knew or had anything to do with her missing, but getting married now?...I just couldn't. Thats just me ...and her dress is waiting for her...:behindbar I'm from the sticks and live among a bunch of rednecks and hicks but this is strange, even for our parts. My hubby smokes, but if we had to be on TV I would smack it out of his hand , he doesn't even smoke in the house.

I'm not being judgemental on smoking in general, just that there is a time and place for everything.....Kind of like getting married.

Done deal. While I disagree with their trip to NY courtesy of the Today Show, they are legally married. I will be anxious to see the interview tomorrow morning and see how they handle themselves. I am hoping for the best. (sigh)

I wish they had not taken them up on the offer and had done what they said they were going to do which is slip off, get married and stay put for now. I agree it doesn't make them look very good tonight.

Just as I suspected

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and Notoriety

UGH

I know, right? I feel like there's a huge memo going out to people lately that says "YOU CAN MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR CHILD!"

All I can think of is while CA and GA traveled out of state to do an interview, lived it up at a high $$$ hotel resort, they found poor little Caylee's remains....God Forbid, I hope we are not going to see a repeat with little Haleigh while Ron and Misty go away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZazaHelps