Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get back on topic. If you'd like to open a thread about the laws of the land, we have a wonderful Jury Room where you are encouraged to open one. :) Thanks!

Let's get back on topic. If you'd like to open a thread about the laws of the land, we have a wonderful Jury Room where you are encouraged to open one. :) Thanks!

Thanks for this info, but, I've looked and can not find it. Please send me in the right direction. Thanks :-)

If there was only one phone, how was Misty calling Ronald as he was pulling into the driveway? IIRC, she also said at one time she ran into the bedroom to get the phone to call Ronald and that is when she noticed Haleigh missing.The stories should never change if the truth is being told. IMO

Where is Haleigh!!!!!

ETA/ Ron might have needed his phone back because it had pre programmed numbers in it.

During an interview, Crystal's mother Marie asked why Misty failed to notice HaLeigh was missing from her bed immediately after Misty woke up, looked around the room, saw 3 on the clock, and stood directly in front of HaLeigh’s mattress. Has Misty explained why she didn't notice HaLeigh was missing from her bed before she exited the bedroom?

To me, it always appeared a thinly guised attempt by MC (and/or author of her "script") to distance her awakening in time from when the "phantom intruder" actually struck--and in turn themselves from what really happened. IOW by creating a "caught unawares, just suddenly awakened to Haleigh being gone," there had to be another reason for her to get up--and therefore she only discovers Haleigh missing by chance. It reinforces the illusion of totally innocent caregiver, sleeping peacefully... who only had to get up for a drink/go pee/w/e thus no inkling she's been randomly targeted until much to her surprise, she suddenly discovers herself a victim upon returning from the kitchen/restroom/w/e...

:parrot:

tat.jpg

:eek: :p

Is that really Hopes tat?

alrighty..well, I guess it's not. Not unless Hope borrowed KC's wife-beater and bacne..

Thanks for this info, but, I've looked and can not find it. Please send me in the right direction. Thanks :-)

I don't think there is one right now. If you'd like to start one, please do! :blowkiss:

I'm having major computer problems today. If this post shows up more than once I apologize for it.

When Ron made his statement from his jail cell that 'he was going to prison', it gave me a strange feeling. The fact that he is giving the BS story about just going in the store to buy cigs and came out, got into a car and noticed Misty was in the car.............and then stating that he was going to prison in the same interview.............hmmmmmmmmm. For some reason when I read the 'I'm going to prison' words I immediately did not associate these words with the drug trafficing charges. I associated these words with Haleigh. Maybe Ron is so resigned to the fact that one of the arrested is going to spill the beans about his involvement in what happened to Haleigh, that he has pretty much accepted the fact that he is going to prison for what he has done. Maybe deep down he is relieved and feels that he deserves it. NAAAAAA, I think I got carried away typing that last sentence, but I can hope, right?

I'm having major computer problems today. If this post shows up more than once I apologize for it.

When Ron made his statement from his jail cell that 'he was going to prison', it gave me a strange feeling. The fact that he is giving the BS story about just going in the store to buy cigs and came out, got into a car and noticed Misty was in the car.............and then stating that he was going to prison in the same interview.............hmmmmmmmmm. For some reason when I read the 'I'm going to prison' words I immediately did not associate these words with the drug trafficing charges. I associated these words with Haleigh. Maybe Ron is so resigned to the fact that one of the arrested is going to spill the beans about his involvement in what happened to Haleigh, that he has pretty much accepted the fact that he is going to prison for what he has done. Maybe deep down he is relieved and feels that he deserves it. NAAAAAA, I think I got carried away typing that last sentence, but I can hope, right?

BBM I had that thought too. Let's hope it's true (that someone talks)!

Hee, hee, can't wait to read the charging affidavits and incident reports!

Ron said Misty and him are ex/friends-ya, friends with benefits!

I wonder if she is regretting the tattoo yet, serves her right, now that she is in jail she won't be able to get it "altered" and his name will remain there for a long time!

Well, it won't be long before a prison tattoo artist can tattoo something right over top of Mr. Cummings name. I can invision all kinds of drawings over that name, hee hee.:dance:

BBM I had that thought too. Let's hope it's true (that someone talks)!

Yeah, I can see where Tommy told Ron that he was not going to prison for him. If Tommy can bring the true story to light about Haleigh he needs to jump for it first.

Yeah, I can see where Tommy told Ron that he was not going to prison for him. If Tommy can bring the true story to light about Haleigh he needs to jump for it first.

I didn't really think that Tommy knew much but looking back over the last year he does seem like a guy with a h@ll of a burden on him.

"I am going to prison" = "I am not ever going to talk".

Agree. RC had a message to deliver via the media (the only vehicle he could use) that he won't talk about Haleigh (which actually might implicate some of them in some lesser charges as well), thus willing to "go to prison;" and to say w/e else he could to distance himself from Misty (damage control while he's at it). He'd much prefer imprisonment on drug charges if he can save face and avoid admitting to murder (negligent homicide, manslaughter) of his own daughter.

Bottom line: from jail he's unable to any longer terrorize, threaten, harrass, intimidate and otherwise keep quiet the same people who might now be tempted to rat him out... but he just can't keep himself from trying.

:parrot:

Whisp, I think that when Ron made that comment, he was talking to Misty. He was probably hoping that Misty was watching tv wherever she is. He is still trying to control her, imo.

Are they allowed to write each other letters?
Can Misty or any of them refuse to talk to LE while they are in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19