Rosie will not return to "The View"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
loved Joy Behar on the VIEW today, she was talking about that no way is Prince Harry the son of Charles--totally agree, and the panel was saying even Prince Harry himself was having doubts--Go Harry! Get that dang DNA test! You know that you are the son of Diana's red-headed lover,you look exactly like that guy

That would be so great! Then the last laugh would be on Prince Charles.

That would be so great! Then the last laugh would be on Prince Charles.

What possible gain could come to Harry by taking a DNA test? I suppose he might accrue some genetic info, but only at the cost of private heartache and considerable public commotion.

Whatever one may think of Prince Charles, he is the only father--and sole remaining parent--Harry knows. I trust the family will leave well enough alone.

It's just as I expected: with Rosie gone the the View gals have nothing to talk about.

You might be right, but if it were me, i'd like to know who my dad was.

I'd like to see Sharon Osborne as co-host.

You might be right, but if it were me, i'd like to know who my dad was.

Well, I *know* who my dad is, but I can't see what good that info ever did me. Haven't seen the man more than three times in 35 years, and not much before that.

So sorry, some dads can be real jerks. Hope things turned out well for you.

Thank you, Luv, but I'M sorry! I should have been clearer so I didn't sound like I was crying the blues. (I've had decades to accept the truth about my father.)

I have been and am still blessed with many family members whom I love and who return that love. A number of those relationships aren't biological and some aren't even recognized legally, but we don't worry about that.

I was just explaining, perhaps, why I feel knowledge of a bio-dad isn't so important. "Real" family is the family that acts like family. (And of course, Harry's situation is much more public and therefore complicated.)

I am not going to read this entire thread cuz there is too much Rosie in it. BUT, how did the paternity of Harry get into the thread. I have always thought that Harry was a love child. Stranger things have happened. IF indeed something happened to Will, there ya go. I am wondering IF Harry does a test on his own inspiration, IF he would tell the world about IT. Possibly IF he is fed up with Charles, ya think?

I am not going to read this entire thread cuz there is too much Rosie in it. BUT, how did the paternity of Harry get into the thread. I have always thought that Harry was a love child. Stranger things have happened. IF indeed something happened to Will, there ya go. I am wondering IF Harry does a test on his own inspiration, IF he would tell the world about IT. Possibly IF he is fed up with Charles, ya think?

The gals remaining on the View were discussing it and, according to posters, Joy Behar said she doesn't think Charles is Harry's father.

The gals remaining on the View were discussing it and, according to posters, Joy Behar said she doesn't think Charles is Harry's father.[/QUOTE

--->>>Thank you, Nova. There is no way that Charles is Harry's father, in my heartfelt opinion. Did the lover whose name I have forgotten ever get married? As I recall the story about him was that he and Diana did not meet until waaaaaaaay later after Harry was born. Nopey, I do believe that was a save the face deal. Harry is a beautiful human being, Will seems to be a great young man too, I hope they both admire each other and are good brothers to each other.

Charles and Camilla, whatta pair of 'insert words of choice here'.

Sherri Shepard, the black actress from Raymond, is co-host again today--She is great, joking about her weight and everything,she really livens up the show,especially after Barbara Walters puts everyone to sleep

Sherri Shepard, the black actress from Raymond, is co-host again today--She is great, joking about her weight and everything,she really livens up the show,especially after Barbara Walters puts everyone to sleep

she does. gosh did you see the one where she was talking about where she didn't even know how to use her blackberry? she acts like she's 80.

she does. gosh did you see the one where she was talking about where she didn't even know how to use her blackberry? she acts like she's 80.

Perhaps that's because is pretty damn close to it - d.o.b. September 25, 1929 (note: some sources say 1931 - either way she's pushing 80)

Hope I look like she does at her age - of course money helps!

Wow. Didn't know Barbara was 76.

She's looking quite glamorous lately - new hair style? Is it just curled to give it more body or maybe she has a few extensions in? She looks Great!

Bob Barker endorses Rosie for TPIR.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PPS8500&show_article=1

And she is meeting with the show producers this week:

Victoria writes:

Backstage, when asked who could fill his shoes as host of Price Is Right, Barker floated Rosie O’Donnell as a possible successor. “I believe they’re going to have a meeting with Rosie”
R u going to?

yes
this week

http://www.rosie.com/blog/sections/ask-ro/

That's a shame. I love the Price Is Right but I hate Rosie. Chances are I would probably flip the channel with her as host.

Why don't you like Gayle, Peter?

I loved her on Channel 3 news in CT back in the day.

Gayle King, Oprah's buddy, is co-hosting today--yecccccchhhhh

I heard once that Gayle King was being mentored by Oprah as her successor if she ever leaves her talk show. Gayle King may be a good friend, but she does not have enough charisma to carry off a talk show.

If Rosie sticks to game show repartee on TPIR she might be good. If she starts using it as a platform for her beliefs it won't work, IMO. Talking about spaying your pets is WAY different than terrorism, 911 and gay rights.

I heard once that Gayle King was being mentored by Oprah as her successor if she ever leaves her talk show. Gayle King may be a good friend, but she does not have enough charisma to carry off a talk show.

If Rosie sticks to game show repartee on TPIR she might be good. If she starts using it as a platform for her beliefs it won't work, IMO. Talking about spaying your pets is WAY different than terrorism, 911 and gay rights.

Gayle had her own talk show, briefly, a few years ago. She's sweet and all, but she's just blah when it comes to interviewing someone. IMO, she doesn't seem like she would ask hard questions if/when the situation calls for it.

Since it seems the View has gone back to its light and fluffy format, she'd fit in great now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndianaMarch
Back