RUMORS ONLY/not verified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are gonna get fussed at ... go to chit chat / ot
I know I do the same thing.. cause when I get a thought in my head I start typing cause if I don't I might lose it..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66496&page=3:blowkiss:

Okay, then can someone point me to the "WHAT DO I DO IF THERE IS A TORNADO WARNING" thread????

I'm serious. No experience with this crap....tornado warnings everywhere...and SIRENS!!! I can't see out the windows anymore.

Okay, then can someone point me to the "WHAT DO I DO IF THERE IS A TORNADO WARNING" thread????

I'm serious. No experience with this crap....tornado warnings everywhere...and SIRENS!!! I can't see out the windows anymore.

I grew up in Okla. When there was a tornado, we just watched for it from the front yard!!! Probably not the thing to do in your situation............ lol.

Henryetta Free-Lance now has the bracelets as well. If you all would like, I could send you some. I just wouldn't want to ask the school. They've got enough to worry about

Sorry, this isn't rumor. Just seemed like most had left the other thread and I wanted all to be made aware. My opologies. No offence taken!

LOL, you can go to the Jury Room...............lots of threads there on all kinds of things, you may find the Tornado being discussed there

LOL, you can go to the Jury Room...............lots of threads there on all kinds of things, you may find the Tornado being discussed there

You will be with 'old pro's' TG. We dodge them all of the time. I think it's just like CA and their earthquakes. We are used to them popping up but at least we know they are coming unlike the old days. Now CA can keep their earthquakes, those scare me.

LOL, since you posted this on two threads I'll reply twice :)

LOL, thanks TG. I'm feeling a bit lost with all these rooms open.....not sure where everyone is posting these days.

LOL, thanks TG. I'm feeling a bit lost with all these rooms open.....not sure where everyone is posting these days.
You shoud be able to see where replies are made if you look at your subscriptions under Quick Links

Huh, we know when they're coming :confused:

What I meant was we have early warning systems and all of the new meteorology competitive stuff between news stations, radars, doppler, etc. at least gives us a heads up if the conditions are ripe. In the olden days they had to figure everything mathemathically and weren't able to warn people at all ahead of time. That is what I meant by we knew when they are coming, I didn't mean they aren't dangerous anymore by any means. And my earthquake comment simply meant out there they never get any advanced warning before an earthquake. I was just trying to put her worries to ease that she would be with people who know who to listen to and what to do if there was one.

You shoud be able to see where replies are made if you look at your subscriptions under Quick Links

Yes, I'm starting to figure things out finally!! See I even have a pic now :)

The little girl sitting beside Vickie at the funeral is Jessie's daughter.

Maybe that was the little childs voice we heard in the 911 call "he says they're dead" ?

Ps missed you today Sheza

I can't remember or find information on Jessie Paschal, does anyone have that?
He just moved here from Texas.

On Linda K's myspace page has a picture of the same little girl Moe-Moe (that was sitting with Vickie at the funeral)
I don't know how to insert links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member