DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kyiv Independent
@KyivIndependent

6m

Russia puts forth new requirements for humanitarian corridors. Russia is demanding lists of all evacuating vehicles and accompanying officials and forbids any communications equipment, except for Red Cross representatives.

The Kyiv Independent
@KyivIndependent

8m

The corridors are planned for Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, and Mariupol.

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/with_replies

Russia forbids communication and demands names of people leaving the area or the country? Putin is interested in Ukrainian children orphaned by the Russian demolition of Ukraine?

Russia must have full control of the country to make those kind of demands?? It sounds somewhat like the Gestapo. Does Putin have some sort of dystopian vision of the future where he is world leader?

The Kyiv Independent
@KyivIndependent

14m
U.N Security Council to meet over Russia’s claims of “military biological activities of the U.S. on the territory of Ukraine." Russia requested the meeting for March 11 to discuss its unsubstantiated claims. The U.S. has denied the accusations.

I posted a link in the last couple of days that one of the takeovers of nuclear facilities was focused a research lab run by the USA. If it turns out that the USA is manufacturing biological weapons at a lab in Ukraine, that is going to sway some support in favour of Russia.

However, Russia is masterful with double-speak, so perhaps it is entirely untrue.

O/t but I was just looking at a satellite map of Odessa, and further south west there is a really long strip of land between the Black Sea and a few inland lagoons, must be 50 miles long. I love little quirks of geography. Here’s a bit of it, looks beautiful:

6A829BE1-ACE5-4B07-90AA-A4A31325B914.jpeg

:eek:

Meta Platforms will allow Facebook and Instagram users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal emails seen by the Reuters news agency, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy.

The social media company is also temporarily allowing posts that call for death to Russian President Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, according to a series of internal emails to its content moderators.

Ukraine tells IAEA it lost contact with Chernobyl power plant

well too late for me; in about an hour I will be finished serving my 6 days in FB jail for posting a comment that someone needs to sh**t P*tin in the head

Does it say what the goal, or hoped outcome will be? Does Trudeau think that Canada is not aware of the situation in Ukraine?

I'm not convinced that it's a good idea for someone with a bit of double-speak to broadcast to Canada. For example, when NATO said no to imposing a no-fly-zone, for the obvious reason that NATO cannot interfere, Ukraine might say that the West agrees with, or allows, the Russian demolition of Ukraine. The West does not agree with that. The truth is that the West cannot become involved on Ukraine soil, water, or air without risking Russian retaliation against NATO. Pointing fingers versus stating facts.
It's being on a tightrope in high winds and you can see the carnage happening to your home and people below. I can only sympathize and empathize with President Zelensky's position. I ache for everything he's feeling.

If NATO won't go in, why can't one of the non-NATO countries just motor these planes over their border into Ukraine and "abandon" them in some warehouses?

It seems stupid right but with all the lying, threatening (with nuclear missiles but also messing with the power plants), cluster and vaccum bombs being dropped on babies, now a threat of unleashing biological pathogens.

Why not just do it under cover of darkness? Repaint the planes first, put them under tarps on flatbed trucks in a warehouse. Then under darkness, drive the trucks over the border to numerous warehouses or camouflaged tents by landing strips. Not going to show up on radar because they haven't take off. Satellites at night can be dodged or have hackers attacks their systems.

So what's Putin going to say in the days after? Where'd you get the planes? Found um. Where'd you find them? In Ukraine, we forgot we had them, sitting in a warehouses.
Are they lies, yeah but there'd be kernels of truth there too.

I know I'm crazy...but not as crazy as Putin. Gotta weigh that stuff up sometimes and play his cray-cray game better. Just some crazy thoughts born of frustration, sadness and anger, be kind.

Russia forbids communication and demands names of people leaving the area or the country? Putin is interested in Ukrainian children orphaned by the Russian demolition of Ukraine?

Russia must have full control of the country to make those kind of demands?? It sounds somewhat like the Gestapo. Does Putin have some sort of dystopian vision of the future where he is world leader?
To that last question...ya think?

Does it say what the goal, or hoped outcome will be? Does Trudeau think that Canada is not aware of the situation in Ukraine?

I'm not convinced that it's a good idea for someone with a bit of double-speak to broadcast to Canada. For example, when NATO said no to imposing a no-fly-zone, for the obvious reason that NATO cannot interfere, Ukraine might say that the West agrees with, or allows, the Russian demolition of Ukraine. The West does not agree with that. The truth is that the West cannot become involved on Ukraine soil, water, or air without risking Russian retaliation against NATO. Pointing fingers versus stating facts.
Canada has the largest diaspora of Ukranians outside of Russia. There are 1.3 million Canadians who maintain a sense of a ties to Ukraine, 4% of the population. This is similar to the number in Poland (prior to this month, of course.) Ukrainian diaspora - Wikipedia

Canada has announced a lot of financial and moral support, and will accept large numbers of refugees.

I think it's a diplomatic connection, not to be feared.

Last edited:
The Kyiv Independent
@KyivIndependent

14m
U.N Security Council to meet over Russia’s claims of “military biological activities of the U.S. on the territory of Ukraine." Russia requested the meeting for March 11 to discuss its unsubstantiated claims. The U.S. has denied the accusations.

Oh that should be amusing. I will be waiting to hear the nonsensical lies that Russia will spout.

It's being on a tightrope in high winds and you can see the carnage happening to your home and people below. I can only sympathize and empathize with President Zelensky's position. I ache for everything he's feeling.

If NATO won't go in, why can't one of the non-NATO countries just motor these planes over their border into Ukraine and "abandon" them in some warehouses?

It seems stupid right but with all the lying, threatening (with nuclear missiles but also messing with the power plants), cluster and vaccum bombs being dropped on babies, now a threat of unleashing biological pathogens.

Why not just do it under cover of darkness? Repaint the planes first, put them under tarps on flatbed trucks in a warehouse. Then under darkness, drive the trucks over the border to numerous warehouses or camouflaged tents by landing strips. Not going to show up on radar because they haven't take off. Satellites at night can be dodged or have hackers attacks their systems.

So what's Putin going to say in the days after? Where'd you get the planes? Found um. Where'd you find them? In Ukraine, we forgot we had them, sitting in a warehouses.
Are they lies, yeah but there'd be kernels of truth there too.

I know I'm crazy...but not as crazy as Putin. Gotta weigh that stuff up sometimes and play his cray-cray game better. Just some crazy thoughts born of frustration, sadness and anger, be kind.

NATO cannot arm Ukraine with fighter jets. That would mean that NATO is involving itself in the conflict, which gives Russia the green light to attack NATO countries.

At this time, this is a Russia-Ukraine situation - one with a long history. NATO is not and cannot be involved until there is an aggression against a NATO country.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted a link in the last couple of days that one of the takeovers of nuclear facilities was focused a research lab run by the USA. If it turns out that the USA is manufacturing biological weapons at a lab in Ukraine, that is going to sway some support in favour of Russia.

However, Russia is masterful with double-speak, so perhaps it is entirely untrue.
And God only knows how many bio-weapons labs Russia has and where. It make no sense at all, to me, to look for ways to weaponize pathogens. Is this really a goal for humanity? And why?

Canada has the largest diaspora of Ukranians outside of Russia. There are 1.3 million Canadians who maintain a sense of a ties to Ukraine, 4% of the population. This is similar to the number in Poland (prior to this month, of course.) Ukrainian diaspora - Wikipedia

Canada has announced a lot of financial and moral support, and will accept large numbers of refugees.

I think it's a diplomatic connection, not to be feared.

Hopefully it's about making the first step to NATO.

Frank Stronach: How we can put an end to the loss of life in Ukraine | National Post
''The conflict in the Ukraine should never have come to this point, but it’s still not too late to stop the killing and halt the war. There is only one diplomatic solution to this crisis: the US and Europe must enter into a binding agreement that Ukraine will never join NATO and remain a neutral country in exchange for a complete Russian withdrawal. The only other possible end to the crisis is by waging war — and it will come with a great deal more bloodshed and destruction.

I believe the army generals in Russia — not only Vladimir Putin — have a significant say in the country’s affairs, especially when it comes to their national security. They harbour a very real and deep-seated concern about Ukraine joining NATO and having an antagonistic neighbour right on their doorstep.''

Why would the US be doing that in a foreign country? If true, the program should be ended immediately and the people who approved it given their walking papers.

NATO cannot arm Ukraine with fighter jets. That would mean that NATO is involving itself in the conflict, which gives Russia the green light to attack NATO countries.

At this time, this is a Russia-Ukraine situation - one with a long history. NATO is not and cannot be involved until there is an aggression against a NATO country.

<modsnip>
It wouldn't be NATO , it would be a non-NATO country...and I hear you, what I propose doesn't make much sense. That's precisely my point. Not much being done to Ukraine has made sense, none really. I don't want WWIII, it does though, almost seem like spinning some things on their head, using a little Putin craziness against him, might actually work.

And everyone forgets the kindergarten that was vaccum bombed few days into the invasion. IIRC it was on the outskirts of Kharkiv. Putins' been killing children since the beginning of all this.

Like I said, I know it's a crazy idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this related to the physics lab that was shot up when one of the nuclear facilities was taken over? The greatest damage was to a USA lab at the facility.

"However, he then tried to assure those present that the situation would not be a new Chernobyl-style disaster, saying, "the neutron generator facility had a very small inventory. It was a subcritical facility to use neutrons for scientific experiments."

"It was a relatively new one [facility], part of an operation between the US and Ukraine from the Obama administration. It was a scientific institute," he said.
https://www.jpost.com/international/article-700566

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member