Russian passenger plane crashes in Sinai, Egypt Prime Minister says, 31 OCT 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
black boxes" — would not confirm a bomb or sabotage, as it records only the pilots' communications and technical readings.
But he said investigators could know within 48 hours whether a bomb downed the jet because the debris would show traces of explosives.

The plane's operator has a spotty safety record and was rebranded recently in the wake of another deadly accident. The airline, registered as Kogalymavia, changed its trade name to Metrojet after one of its Tu-154 jetliners caught fire in 2011 while taxiing before takeoff, killing three people and injuring more than 40 others.

http://www.businessinsider.com/avia...-jet-deliberately-blown-up-over-egypt-2015-11

monthly maintenance checks typically couldn't spot a return of damage from a tail strike because the cracks are inside the plane in an area that's not normally accessible during visual inspections.

nstead, tail strike repairs are examined during heavy maintenance checks that typically take place about every four to five years, he said. Parts of the plane are disassembled so that inspectors can see inside. The plane's skin is checked for cracks using a device that employs low voltage electricity or special dye.
"That's a very complex repair and it requires very special expertise

were the inspections of the repair done on a regular basis during the normal heavy maintenance checks."
If damage from a tail strike returned, it would be in form of small cracks that grow larger with the normal stresses of repeated pressurization and depressurization.

Ireland, where the plane was registered

US offered support for the investigation, but he added that he was not aware of any resources that had been dedicated to it so far. I read tho the defense dept prohibited NTSB from going over there linked ealrlier

http://www.businessinsider.com/avia...-jet-deliberately-blown-up-over-egypt-2015-11

[video=youtube;6aoAuW6UtUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aoAuW6UtUM[/video]

For the bird impact on engines they shoot chickens in the engine!

That sounds so strange to claim storing baggage is an issue. If it is a rescue flight it should have been an empty plane with no baggage?

Wonder if we are being told the truth on some things.

This is a classic case of something getting worse than it needs to be.
The rescue flights is a great idea and it just needs executed better. Have the plane come empty and Egypt needs to let the darn thing land so it can take home some people.

I would bet baggage storage is not the problem. A sudden decrease in tourism dollars is the problem and Egypt's hands are tied by other countries that bring in the tourism dollars. Never mind the safety of humans; I guess that's not a priority!

I think the baggage problem stems from the fact that the passengers have to leave their checked bags behind. They are only allowed carry on bags on the "rescue" flights. I would imagine there isn't enough secure storage at the airport.

I thought about this last night. Ok so 5 of us are over there for a week. We have luggage. Then this happens and now we only can do hand luggage.

So what does this mean, our tough luck , we have to each leave 4 bags of our personal stuff that we purchased with our own money. They gonna keep it a locker (yeh right how much of the good stuff is gonna be ripped off). I have to go from a 100 pounds of entites - and select 9 pounds of my property. I would rather have to wait three hours while they go through all my stuff , and takeoff as oppossed to losing everything. It is just a bizaire solutioin to this mess. You all did not catch it, so pay your staff overtieme and have them go through every single bag - just as "safe" if you will .

But hey were sorry- we will get you and 9 pounds of stuff out of here -

Some may say it is only property but isnt the reality there is no difference between someone looking through a carry on, and or looking for a carry on and a suitcase, in terms of acttual safety. Just a goverment -eee response to a mess IMO

If a person is smart enough and wants to smuggle a bomb on an aircraft, they will get it onboard in a carry on just as easily as in checked luggage, IMO.

No two security checks are the same, even at the same airport. It never ceases to amaze me what is disallowed. An item may pass fine on the outbound trip, then on the return trip, have something pulled that was okay originally.

For the bird impact on engines they shoot chickens in the engine!

It seems the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has a unique device for testing the strength of windshields on airplanes. The device is a gun that launches a dead chicken at a plane's windshield at approximately the speed the plane flies.

The theory is that if the windshield doesn't crack from the carcass impact, it'll survive a real collision with a bird during flight. It seems the British were very interested in this and wanted to test a windshield on a brand new, speedy locomotive they're developing.

They borrowed the FAA's chicken launcher, loaded the chicken and fired. The ballistic chicken shattered the windshield, went through the engineer's chair, broke an instrument panel and embedded itself in the back wall of the engine cab. The British were stunned and asked the FAA to recheck the test to see if everything was done correctly.

The FAA reviewed the test thoroughly and had one recommendation: "Use a thawed chicken."

http://www.ahajokes.com/avi009.html

Anyone who is out there and really needs to get back - Pegasus is still operating their flights to Istanbul, from where there are flights to almost everywhere in the world.

The rescue planes are coming in empty. They just need to be able to land. Not many flights were seen yesterday in the skies as we are only 20mins from airport. However a military aircraft flew over us just after midnight. Fingers crossed that phoning the airliner at 8am will bring some good news of a flight home. Shelm airport live flights had most flights rerouted cancelled or delayed yesterday. Hopefully today things will run smoother.

It seems to be a bit of a mess this morning, I haven't read or heard any consistent reports about how many or if any flights will get to Sharm today to return to the UK.
Hope you get home soon!

I would rather have to wait three hours while they go through all my stuff , and takeoff as oppossed to losing everything. It is just a bizaire solutioin to this mess. You all did not catch it, so pay your staff overtieme and have them go through every single bag - just as "safe" if you will .

But hey were sorry- we will get you and 9 pounds of stuff out of here -

Some may say it is only property but isnt the reality there is no difference between someone looking through a carry on, and or looking for a carry on and a suitcase, in terms of acttual safety. Just a goverment -eee response to a mess IMO

And if the bomb wasn't in one of the passenger's bags but was placed onto the aircraft as it stood on the apron, eg in the hold or somewhere in the galley or toilet, how exactly would spending "three hours" going through each and ever one of the bags of 200+ passengers and crew help?

Until they know for sure where and how it was put on the aircraft they have to be cautious. I don't think it's a "bizarre solution", it's a cautious one.
Allow checked bags means you allow people to access the aircraft in order to load the bags. So does having catering. And cleaning. So for this 'rescue' period, until they do know , not allowing hold baggage coupled with catering the flight when it departs from the UK, means that they can keep access to the plane on the ground in Sharm to a smaller group of ground staff.

And if the bomb wasn't in one of the passenger's bags but was placed onto the aircraft as it stood on the apron, eg in the hold or somewhere in the galley or toilet, how exactly would spending "three hours" going through each and ever one of the bags of 200+ passengers and crew help?

Until they know for sure where and how it was put on the aircraft they have to be cautious. I don't think it's a "bizarre solution", it's a cautious one.
Allow checked bags means you allow people to access the aircraft in order to load the bags. So does having catering. And cleaning. So for this 'rescue' period, until they do know , not allowing hold baggage coupled with catering the flight when it departs from the UK, means that they can keep access to the plane on the ground in Sharm to a smaller group of ground staff.

I was refering only to a carry on vs going through all belly bags (letting people come home with they came with). If someone is doing it from a staff person in the ramp area the people that are being forced to leave all their belongings are still gonna get blown up.

Or to put it another way if someone placed a bomb in galley cart - the people that lost all their stuff, or those that have all their stuff are gonna get blown up anyhow

In an odd way the implication they are giving is they really think it might be suitcase in the belly (with a bomb in it) that took her down - which is even more luidcrious in light of photgraphic evedence. . Other than napkins , toilet paper, and paper cups I cant think of anything more delicate, than luggage aboard an aircraft! In all the video of these piles they are fine!

[
images

images
images

I have yet to see one , just one , suitcase that looks other than (relativily light ) just floated down. How could that be? No rips, totally locked, no sooting, burning etc. That is actually an impossiblity in light of the fact that they do no make fireproof luggage......it just makes no common sense, and even more silly in that baggage is loaded in such close proximity to each other
Nor has any pic have had burned out luggage inpeices .

If from the get go we knew bomb in belly of crash that kills 224 , it would make sense that journalists would to capture suitcases burned tore apart lying all over the debris - in closeup no less, it tells the story --none?

Most of the bags look, with a wipe down using a rag, they are ready to go
again!......

Can anyone come up with any entity , that after being next to a bomb one could pic up , and reuse ?

Odds and ends from Pan Am that are not major compnents after cleanup, I see metal, hard to say concluivily but I see nothing that looks anything like a intact suitcase !
article-0-1A40477300000578-592_634x568.jpg

MH17

Any uncharred intact lugguage :
article-2697010-1FC1C27F00000578-996_964x638.jpg

article-2697010-1FC4CAAE00000578-143_962x617.jpg

Lets just say it is only one person for each task. So we have 14 needs - 14 people needed- and they have removed 2 (baggage/food) again sounds like the lottery (we must remeber all the flight crew /gate agents as well

This includes services on the ramp or apron, such as:

• Guiding the aircraft into and out of the parking position (by way ofaircraft marshalling),
  • Towing with pushback tractors
  • Lavatory drainage
  • Water cartage (typically non-potable for lavatory sink use)
  • Air conditioning (more common for smaller aircraft)
  • Airstart units (for starting engines)
  • Luggage handling, usually by means of beltloaders and baggage carts
  • Gate checked luggage, often handled on the tarmac as passengers disembark
  • Air cargo handling, usually by means of cargo dollies and cargo loaders
  • Catering trucks
  • Refueling, which may be done with a refueling tanker truck or refueling pumper
  • Ground power (so that engines need not be running to provide aircraft power on the ground)
  • Passenger stairs (used instead of an aerobridge or airstairs, some budget airlines use both to improve turnaround speed)
  • Wheelchair lifts, if required
  • Hydraulic mules (units that provide hydraulic power to an aircraft externally)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_ground_handling

Did you all see the YouTube video

Watch the first one and it will have a second one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?

list=PLPszygYHA9K2GZXBJDridUhYm4NkKjZgD&v=FqR5NTdrowA

Their video is so much clearer ---- thanx Trigger!

Oh my Trigger!

I have to apolgize, in the beginning the shots of the luggage - they dont even need to be wiped down!

NTSB must rolling in agaonzing pain watching all this "bomb" stuff. Too many agencies involved, so the honest ones USA/France/Germany would not be able to sit back and watch a lie go unchallenged so they just have to bite their lips.. That is why IMO< noone has yet to utter the definative statement.:" We have found and tested bomb residue in the aircraft and the victims. The bomb was made using xatrpjhorcloize mixed in hetaladoride in kelmadws base" !

On this one
[video=youtube;z3P0nNq4KZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3P0nNq4KZ8&list=PLPszygYHA9K2GZXBJDridUhYm4NkKjZgD&index=10[/video]

Golly bvery close up of the tail , no shrpnel , the last door in the plane is spotless , no shrpnel from a bomb, a purse terling condition. There was another video - a row of seats no shrpnel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back