Russian passenger plane crashes in Sinai, Egypt Prime Minister says, 31 OCT 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my Trigger!

I have to apolgize, in the beginning the shots of the luggage - they dont even need to be wiped down!

NTSB must rolling in agaonzing pain watching all this "bomb" stuff. Too many agencies involved, so the honest ones USA/France/Germany would not be able to sit back and watch a lie go unchallenged so they just have to bite their lips.. That is why IMO< noone has yet to utter the definative statement.:" We have found and tested bomb residue in the aircraft and the victims. The bomb was made using xatrpjhorcloize mixed in hetaladoride in kelmadws base" !

ITA, something is going on. Maybe we will get some answers at the presser, right?

ITA, something is going on. Maybe we will get some answers at the presser, right?

I think like in a year or so they might say something truthfull -- too much money involved, and to much press

when in america will presser air what station etc TIA

Stuff is just stuff. I would gladly give up my luggage and whatever they wanted if it meant I would arrive home safe and alive. Wouldn't bother me if I never saw that luggage or my stuff again!

Local media at the Egyptian press conference were screaming "CONSPIRACY!" They were upset that the conference was in english and they were upset that only 1 member of the investigating team was there. Maybe only 1 member was there because, I don't know, they're kind of busy right now?

Extremely disappointing coverage of press conference being held by Egyptian authorities. Well, actually, one guy. He is apparently the head of the Egyptian investigation committee. To say he does not have a good on-camera demeanor is an understatement.

He read a prepared statement in English. Expressed condolences and gave a very few bare facts, including total flight time and that debris field is over 13 km. long. His statement ended with "we have not reached any conclusions at this time".

Question period began with a question that could not be heard, but someone apparently asked why only he was there to answer questions when he had said in his statement that there is a team of 58 investigators from various countries assembled. His answer was to the effect of "everyone knew this meeting (press conference) was taking place at this time."

Next question was from a man speaking in a foreign language (Arabic?) who came across as very agitated and angry. At least some of his issue had to do with the Egyptian dude had spoken and read his statement in English. The guy was demanding that Arabic be spoken. So then Egyptian Guy starts reading the same statement again, but this time in Arabic.

He only got a few sentences into it when people in the audience there basically started jeering at him. So he stopped reading the report and began responding to whatever was being shouted at him from the audience. Within 15 seconds or so of this, CNN faded their coverage and went to talk among a few "aviation experts"

After about 5 minutes of speculation, they went to a commercial and that was that.

Why CNN did not have a reporter onsite who spoke the native language and could translate or interpret what was being said is a mystery. There was plenty of time for CNN to get properly set up for covering a press conference

Hard to tell what was being said by audience members, but the tone of the audience members seemed angry and the tone of the Egyptian guy came off as defensive.

Egyptian guy reminded me of the Mayor who didn't want to close the beaches in the movie Jaws.
Say as little as possible in order to protect our tourist precious tourist industry.

The bottom line: This press conference did not reassure in any way that an organized investigation is taking place in Egypt at this time.

Plus, CNN needs to get off its duff. Too much time on Dr. Ben Carson's childhood foibles and not enough real current events news.

eta: "Egyptian guy" is Ayman el Mokadem, head of the Egyptian committee investigating the crash. Which he referred to as "an accident" throughout the presser. As I watched him, I kept asking myself "Who does he remind me of?" It finally clicked after I saw another photo of him online. He looks like the drunken chauffer of the Princess Diana crash in Paris.

Hey govt leaders - it appears that only you folks are wondering if there was an exposion on Metrojet..............................numbing in its stupidity!

There was a noise on a recorder .........That is not even the question! Anyone pondering if there was an explosion? What are these people talking about? Before flight recorders came along , noone would be sitting around with one another asking each other at the scene, Do you think something might have exploded? It is moronic.....he held apresser to say there was noise on a recorder --I am totally confidant we all knew there are noises on a tape recorder . Wth are they even talking about? Lucicrious going random....

Flat tire - do you think the air went out of the tire?
Burnt French Toast- Do you think we cooked it too long?
Slip and fall - Do you think there was something slippery on the floor?
Broken glass on the floor - Do you think someone dropped a glasss?

Toilet overlfows - Do you think something is stuck in the toilet?
Hot in here - Do you think the AC might not be working?
Telephone rings - Do you think someone might be calling?

No hot water- do you think the water heater might be broken?
Lam wont go on- Do you think the light bulb is dead?
Words are appearing on an email- Do you think someone is typing?
Food warm in refridge- Do you think the fridge might not be working?

Tow cars in a head on: do you think they hit one another?
House burnt to the ground - Do you think there was a fire?
Cutting tomatoes- cut your self bleeding: did you cut yourself?
Car wont start - do you think there is something wrong with the car ?
No heartbeat/pulse- Do you think they might be dead?

No cigs in pack- Do you think I smoked all my cigs?
Garbage can overlfowing- do you think the garbage can needs to be emptied?
Water on the flor - do you think there is a leak?

tv wont come on - Do you think the TV might be broke ?

ok I will stop.............good lord

Extremely disappointing coverage of press conference being held by Egyptian authorities. Well, actually, one guy. He is apparently the head of the Egyptian investigation committee. To say he does not have a good on-camera demeanor is an understatement.

He read a prepared statement in English. Expressed condolences and gave a very few bare facts, including total flight time and that debris field is over 13 km. long. His statement ended with "we have not reached any conclusions at this time".

Question period began with a question that could not be heard, but someone apparently asked why only he was there to answer questions when he had said in his statement that there is a team of 58 investigators from various countries assembled. His answer was to the effect of "everyone knew this meeting (press conference) was taking place at this time."

Next question was from a man speaking in a foreign language (Arabic?) who came across as very agitated and angry. At least some of his issue had to do with the Egyptian dude had spoken and read his statement in English. The guy was demanding that Arabic be spoken. So then Egyptian Guy starts reading the same statement again, but this time in Arabic.

He only got a few sentences into it when people in the audience there basically started jeering at him. So he stopped reading the report and began responding to whatever was being shouted at him from the audience. Within 15 seconds or so of this, CNN faded their coverage and went to talk among a few "aviation experts"

After about 5 minutes of speculation, they went to a commercial and that was that.

Why CNN did not have a reporter onsite who spoke the native language and could translate or interpret what was being said is a mystery. There was plenty of time for CNN to get properly set up for covering a press conference

Hard to tell what was being said by audience members, but the tone of the audience members seemed angry and the tone of the Egyptian guy came off as defensive.

Egyptian guy reminded me of the Mayor who didn't want to close the beaches in the movie Jaws.
Say as little as possible in order to protect our tourist precious tourist industry.

The bottom line: This press conference did not reassure in any way that an organized investigation is taking place in Egypt at this time.

Plus, CNN needs to get off its duff. Too much time on Dr. Ben Carson's childhood foibles and not enough real current events news.

eta: "Egyptian guy" is Ayman el Mokadem, head of the Egyptian committee investigating the crash. Which he referred to as "an accident" throughout the presser. As I watched him, I kept asking myself "Who does he remind me of?" It finally clicked after I saw another photo of him online. He looks like the drunken chauffer of the Princess Diana crash in Paris.

Great and funny post! It is so wonderful to see someone else was not at all happy (and insulted) with the last 15 minutes...............these are people leading the world its scary as heck!

Diana and Jaws have me roaring -- TY

<modsnip>

Back to the conference. I did think it was rude that they decided play to the american media by speaking in english instead of actually speaking to those directly in front of him.

Thanks. Should have known I'd see you here when there's been a crash, CARIIS.

Hey, did I ever mention that I often read NTSB crash reports? I'll bet you do too!

I was just reading a report last week for a crash that happened back in the 80s. It was a guy who was the 40 some year old co-owner of a Western Pennsylvania ski resort. He got himself a plane and began flying. Sort of a John Kennedy Jr. type - wealthy family, this guy known to be a risk taker.

Turns out he only had this plane for a few weeks and had already had a "hard landing" with it at a local airport. On the day he perished, he took off alone in the afternoon from an airstrip in Western PA headed for - oh, I forget, South Carolina or Florida. Not all that much flying time under his belt and he was not instrument rated.

In the late afternoon he stopped at Raleigh and refueled, and got an extensive weather briefing. He took off and promptly flew into the side of a mountain about 15 minutes out. The report said he must not have listened up to the weather briefing, because the very area where he crashed was known for having white out conditions during bad weather.

Another airplane story I just heard about. There is an old bridge that crosses the Allegheny River near where I live. It is the second oldest bridge in Allegheny Count, opened around 1908 to horse and buggy traffic. Two weeks ago it was closed permanently when a two-years-in-the-building new bridge located right beside the old bridge opened.

A TV special on the history of the old bridge - which will be dismantled next month - said the 1000 ft. long deck of the bridge sits 50 ft. above the water. Apparently back in the 1920s and 30s local pilots would often fly UNDER the bridge as a thrilling stunt!

Hummm

ISIS hates us. Mh 17 report (found it accidently!) and from this they should have learned that noone has the guts to actually name em, and to go after the actual perps. So it just behavioial stuff here.

If I learn (which was my case I never got a S for satisfactoey behavior - never ) in elem schools ! . Its just like doggie training.

soooooooooooooooooo..............if I llearned nothing really happens --, for the next 16 months I am good ... that is incongurent behavoir wise..............................I was never named despite launchers driving driving all over the place , in the weeks before.............technology gets better with 16 month interval.........................why would I not do it again? Much more than 16 months after I got away with it before (attn all NSA spies ! this is a hypothetical )

Why not do it more ? We have to be investigators , which look at the evidence , nnot geopolitical BS..............................That is what the top accident investgators do , they do not fall into speculation......................they let the evididece take them where it takes them ..........how it works in non geopolitical junk

since from the beginning there has been no real want for the truth ... from day one "agendas" dominated every countires stance as it relates to money ...............that is just truth ...................

I think my eyes are important and so are yours ..............there is nothing complicated (fingerprints are on there or they are not) .......in this case they dont even have to "wait" .............either there are right on the ground .............evidence of outward damage ...........means that whatever occured occured inside the pressurized vessel.

Russia , who is doing the post mortum has stated their are metal fragments in folks in the rear .......................there is just no reason to clear this up by stating the shrpnel we have found is bomb related, or rapid decompression (tail tail strike)

a poster ealier was liiike I always look for conspiracy ...............actually would be less mysterious if there were clear outward trajectories on my end........................!! ..........

A ,individual who has found avitation accident investigation ascinating since I was a child!.......certainly little ole me is not running a country nor has an "agenda".............there are no reports of explosives reminents in the aircraft itself ..............there are post mortums that indicate metal is in the bodies of the remains in the rear near the tail...............obviously when a tail of your plane falls off stuff flies around ...........with the tail falling offf like the worst aviation accident on the planet (cept midair) ....................if I shot someone with a cold BB gun injuries would be one way .................if I tossed a handgranade at you it would be hot............eat and impact , obviouly leave different wounds .............it took twa sooo ooo long cause it was used for military training which took them time to understand...................Pan Am was quicker they found stuff from the radio it was in reasonably quick .............they found evidence of sharapnel at Pan Am ................Pan Am would have been in ocean if flight was not delayed..........................TWA was totally complicated by the ocean

just mo

Hey, did I ever mention that I often read NTSB crash reports? I'll bet you do too!

I was just reading a report last week for a crash that happened back in the 80s. It was a guy who was the 40 some year old co-owner of a Western Pennsylvania ski resort. He got himself a plane and began flying. Sort of a John Kennedy Jr. type - wealthy family, this guy known to be a risk taker.

Turns out he only had this plane for a few weeks and had already had a "hard landing" with it at a local airport. On the day he perished, he took off alone in the afternoon from an airstrip in Western PA headed for - oh, I forget, South Carolina or Florida. Not all that much flying time under his belt and he was not instrument rated.

In the late afternoon he stopped at Raleigh and refueled, and got an extensive weather briefing. He took off and promptly flew into the side of a mountain about 15 minutes out. The report said he must not have listened up to the weather briefing, because the very area where he crashed was known for having white out conditions during bad weather.

Another airplane story I just heard about. There is an old bridge that crosses the Allegheny River near where I live. It is the second oldest bridge in Allegheny Count, opened around 1908 to horse and buggy traffic. Two weeks ago it was closed permanently when a two-years-in-the-building new bridge located right beside the old bridge opened.

A TV special on the history of the old bridge - which will be dismantled next month - said the 1000 ft. long deck of the bridge sits 50 ft. above the water. Apparently back in the 1920s and 30s local pilots would often fly UNDER the bridge as a thrilling stunt!

Since around 10-12 years of age. I have no clue, as a kid, how I knew to write NTSB and request "blue cover" (meant final report) ............it was also when the govt was for the people, they were free ...I am confident on NTSB side they were somewhat baffled by what was obviouly a kids handwriting requesting a blue cover ...............the spelling was horrible ( a handicap that to this day, I am confident it not a mystery to any of you that put up with my posts! Professionally , I got away with it casue was my handwriting was as attrocious as my spelling skill set !! This was back in the day when there were this entities that were small cylinder had ink in them and charting on pts was in a thing called a pt chart ! No spell check nor typing invoved!

Surprise ..........I failed typing 101 -----------just my brain could not do asdf hjkl for an hour a day 5x per week --------------just did not happen............and back then I certainly knew I had no desire to grow up and type!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats funny .............

When I got the manilla envelope so exicited ......again I am visual .............just loved that their writing was by the secodn 12:00:05! It creates a visual representation of what had happened.............with the internet and aviation getting safer I had caught up with NTSB (!) and started reading BEA, Mexico, Germany ...........the writing style (them releasing in English was always interesting)

I went to my father asnd asked, for my birthday to fly me to the public hearing for Delta 191- he was floored and said no way ! I drove to a small crash .............. I drove over for two days to the Challenger public hearings (amazing)

If I had money I would have flown to the 737 rudder crashes ! Twa went on too long............ but anyone who knows me thinks I am coo (true but not in this context!) and the answers were messed up by water............................I vividly remeber (working inpt -when a Scotish member of the team said hey did you hear aboput the 747 that crashed last night

My neighbor knew . He could care less...............on TWA which was late our time he came up banged on my door it was late, and said just want you to know some jet just crashed ............interestingly it was Brian Williams first like big deal; live new coming in ----he performed horribly!

Daytime about 2PM .......same neighbor - value jet miami ........banged on the door same thing he could care less ..............just as indiffernt ....................some plane just crashed in Miami!

Eastern L-1011 ( my fav plane ever) I was akid, it was holidays , my sister and I were allowed to stay up late ..............unreal ...........that one bugged ............my baby had crash............beautiful machine ...............and the Rolls Royce engines purred they did dnot scream they were pretty.................I thought the DC-10 was ugly!

yES read many ---when NTSB went online, I would to and buy a couple of packs of 500 zerox, and some ink .......and print out the reports in their entiriy - even the 212 page ones, snuggle up in bed ................and read and read ...............and like a good mystery could not stop .....until the end .............a lot thought i was coo coo !

One more ...Asiana........... triple 7............ San Fran ............. Internet days........

Always go to you Tube and do it!!.............................The public hearings ...........on the crash ........................Chairman Hershey....................her pressors were amazing as was her public hearings ..............one day was 11 hours cause the day before they were snowed in .........LOved her she was visual ................not a no comment ....................everytime she explained .................we dont speculate ................we will give you the answer when can address your question....................she repeated every question on the mic.............helpful.........so she had handled all the pressors .............months later .......time for the public hearings ..........................she was stunning................so I emailed her to tell her how amazing she had been ..................she is a cabinet appointed position............did not expect an answer but needed to just hats off her ..................in the interium knew she had resigned and was going to the Nat'l Safety council....................2-3 months later she responded............she was at her last day and cleaning out her inbox..............wish myold computer had not a funeral ............I would post it .................it was not a sentance.............it was two paragraphs ........thanking me ..............and then going to her passion for this ...........it thrilled me to death

always here is the link ...............you will enjoy ....................skip the beginning BORING by law they have to do all that sh%t................ its 11 hours but divide it up !!! .enjoy my dear

It is "court" the only difference is it is honest. They do not have a history of incaracerating people (!) for 25 years and saying oppsss we messed you are exoneratied your free, but oh well we messed up we wish ya well!

You cqn also go to NTSB ...........public dockets ....asiana air crash san fran and you will be delighfully "overwhelmed!" with 1.4 million documents -----delicious!

Always just

doing it this way casue its easier E.N.J.O.Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh oh I am babbling again !

TYTY

ty ty

Always_

ty again .....I am 57 .....My most (Delta 191 was watershed with microburts) but .........Eastern 1011. I am fine and capable to say that is back then as a family who we flew --- but the skew here for me is it was my love the 1011

and wild........................

she is on approach into Miami ,they dont get green on all four landing gear...............they ask to fly around until they can determine whats happening ....they are over the everglades .... set auto pilot.........they are all focused on the indicator, they cant get it open.................

captain getting agitated.................you got to get your flight in, there is a whole sea of stuff under cockpit , and a door down there from cockpit, ..............he sends member of flight crew down there ...............its like a telescope where you can see if the landing gear is actually down ...........but the light down there does not work .............so they give him a flashlight ..........meanwhile they are , in the cockpit still wrangling with the little light .............

.in the L1011 a bump on either the pilot or coplit wheel disengages the auto pilot. The captain turned around and hit it................the auto pilot was disengaged..............they did not know this.......there is a nice and quite little chime that goes off - it is on the cockpit recorder , but noone in cockpits hears it................the jumbo jet is decending over the everglades, it is very dark out there3 ..........suddenly the captain syas something like what is going on here ....are we not at (altide) dont remeber the number ,,,,,

the giant beast then tail tips into the everglades, but it is smushy .................so their are a lot of survivors as far as impact goes...............jet fuel is like baby oil .................it coats you ..................a survivor yells out none light match ..............boy would i be a danger .................i cant imagine a time i would want a cigg! ......................they listen to people moaning and screaming in pain...............there are disgusting snakes alligators ..........they watch people drown in front of them ..............its the holidays ...............some start to sing Christmas carols .......

there are people still trapped in their seat s but cant get out.............their in the everglades ...............they have huge issues finding the site, and then how to get there , a dude on a boat thing saw the whole thing................he was trying to catch frogs ...........sont ask me cant get that ! he rams his airboat over there ..............aas he gets closer he realizes he has to go slow ................

cause there are bodies every where ....................hey cant find wreckage site......................and when they do there is no way to get there...................nowhere a helicopter can land ..............they have to wait sun .............they build like a mini road where air boats can get people to the little place they built .............

You know what ....................a jumbo , new , 1011 , crashed inot the everglades , beccause a $4.24 light bulb did not go on........................................................prety stunning no ?

my beautful baby -- she was just pretty.............when she reached for the skies she was just a lady ...............she was gracefull...........she took her own time...........and being inside her at cruise was just "pretty".... She just left the runway like a "lady:!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqu-YEcl0e8

CARIIS, what the heck is that?

"Feelings" with ALMOST sorry scroll /roll ! He/She has feelings about aviation!

Its all good --

The longest post in WS history ha !

Do I win anything?! po box 45647!

cash prefered

CARIIS, what the heck is that?

a long post !!! I have been guilty of such before --- lov ya guys

I cant type or spell but my little brain goes so fast ..............way it has been ..........all my life .............no worries I exhaust myself ................smoke has just quit coming out of my ears ...............i will be good !

ok I than thank all for reading it or scrolling by! oK Back on track ....what do you all make of presser that was there was some noise on a tape recorder ................ Enrages me -- hey leaders were not stupid , that was a bunch of nonsense the pressor the one with there was noise on the CVR .................

at the end of the day that is why we all are here ..............coping with nonsense and Sky News Rueters is so much more honest than Cnn

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back