Russian plane vanishes from radar after take-off from Black Sea resort of Sochi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[h=1]chance of survivors ‘virtually zero’[/h]
[FONT=&quot]take-off from Adler city

[/FONT]
35725920-SOCHI-ADLER-RUSSIA-MAR-02-2014-Runway-Adler-airport-and-Black-sea-top-view-Stock-Photo.jpg

[FONT=&quot]a body had been recovered,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] towards the Syrian port city of Latakia when it lost contact with land.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]crew didn’t signal anything was wrong

[/FONT]
_b6a45a24-ca69-11e6-ad67-c7f41c1c9a76.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Seven ships and a chopper are searching for the lost aircraft in the Black Sea,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]one of the fastest civilian aircraft in use and widely used in extreme Arctic conditions.
[/FONT]
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/live-russian-military-plane-with-91-on-board-disappears-from-radar/story-eW9sZ1AL9Iy7EsIPqoE6wL.html[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...-from-radar/story-eW9sZ1AL9Iy7EsIPqoE6wL.html

RT is saying the body found was like .6 whatever unit of measure they use .

Don't know when it goes under a km or whatever it is called .

SO the question for math wizzes is they are saying

crash site roughly 1.5 kilometres from land

and they are saying .6 - anyone know in our measurements how far apart those two figures are.

Trying to determine if it is leaning toward in-flight break up as it relates to debris field.

And :)
attachment.php

I fail at posting images. They are ALWAYS so small!

It is the thought that matters !!

When I first got here, I did one that came out so big that it "Blew out the margins!" according to posters who kindly informed me I had just blown the joint up!!

Body has actually been picked up RT

RT is saying the body found was like .6 whatever unit of measure they use .

Don't know when it goes under a km or whatever it is called .

SO the question for math wizzes is they are saying

crash site roughly 1.5 kilometres from land

and they are saying .6 - anyone know in our measurements how far apart those two figures are.

Trying to determine if it is leaning toward in-flight break up as it relates to debris field.

1 kilometre is 1000 meters the body was found 600 meters from land and 900 meters from the crash site.

One victim was called Dr Liza

Dr. Lisa,........ for many years engaged in medical care for those who fall outside the attention of the society, especially of the relatively disadvantaged of society, what we are witnessing today in the former Soviet Union: in particular, the homeless, the poor and the terminally ill. In this capacity, she leads "Fair Aid" charity fund

Heading toward military base.

39 fatal accident for this type since 1968

Rt

http://www.svoboda.org/a/26671562.html

1 kilometre is 1000 meters the body was found 600 meters from land and 900 meters from the crash site.

that comes to 3000 feet from crash site

600 = 2000 feet

So I suppose we might be able to specualte that the body was around half a mile from what they are at this point calling the crash site .

Dr Liza

She was on plane to bring medicines.

Aided those in Syria

First video of search

https://www.rt.com/news/371670-russia-plane-crash-video/

Does it look like a camera on land or another ship to you??

Drones on scene RT

I don't know a body floating, if "crash site" is accurate seems as if the passenger had to separate from the aircraft - so that , just speculating, might indicate in flight breakup.??

They have opened a criminal investigation

Are they concerned about a shoot down??

They were vague - it was something like deviating from safe operations or something

Base it was heading to was opened in 1915, and HAS been used in Syria stuff up to a year ago.

[FONT=&amp]Crashed Plane Underwent Routine Maintenance in September, Was Operated by Experienced Pilot -

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Four Bodies of Tu-154 Crash Victims Found at Crash Site in Sochi

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]crashed 7 minutes after departure

[/FONT]
Flightradar24
✔@flightradar24

At this point, it appears we did not receive data from the Russian Tu-154 that crashed after departure from Sochi.
[video=twitter;812906965315842048]https://twitter.com/flightradar24/status/812906965315842048[/video]

[FONT=&amp]Local media reports, citing the Investigation Committee's representative Svetlana Petrenko, that military investigators seize documents and interrogate persons who prepared the crashed Tu-154 to fly to Syria.

[FONT=&amp]"We took comprehensive measures to establish all the circumstances of the incident. We are withdrawing preflight documents, interrogating officials who supervised the flight and the technical personnel responsible for the preflight acquisition and refueling" Petrenko said.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]personal belongings of passengers were discovered [/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Read more: [/FONT]https://sputniknews.com/russia/201612251048969134-tu154-plane-crash/

uh oh --

They just reported that that the debris field has been expanded to 9 miles- that generally does indicate something happened while actually flying as opposed to flight into terrain or in this case water.

I do not understand this logic:

Russian official rules out terrorism as cause of plane crash near Sochi since plane was operated by military, Sky News

Russian labor ministry says families of the victims of Sochi plane crash will receive insurance payments - Sputnik

operated by Siberian Airlines

RT

uh oh --

They just reported that that the debris field has been expanded to 9 miles- that generally does indicate something happened while actually flying as opposed to flight into terrain or in this case water.

I do not understand this logic:

Russian official rules out terrorism as cause of plane crash near Sochi since plane was operated by military, Sky News

Russian labor ministry says families of the victims of Sochi plane crash will receive insurance payments - Sputnik

operated by Siberian Airlines

RT

That doesn't even sound like a good lie--much less a logical conclusion.

Doesn't sound logical to me either. Just because the plane is operated by the military doesn't mean it's not terrorism.
On the other hand it was a very old plane.

That doesn't even sound like a good lie--much less a logical conclusion.

Exactly! All the stuff about 2013 deliveries has me confused, trying to find date of manufacture by the registration number.

More than 3,000 people — including dozens of divers — worked from 27 ships and several helicopters to search the crash site

ok here we go !
built in 1983, its a start - the real thing that determines age is the number of times a plane takeoffs and lands (cycles), wanna know that next!!

no clue what there maintenance stuff is tho

"I totally exclude" the idea of an attack bringing down the plane, he said according to the state-run RIA Novosti news agency.
However, some experts contested Ozerov's claim, saying the crew's failure to report a malfunction pointed at a possible terror attack.

Who comes out declares no a terrorist 4 hours after a plane hits the ocean. The Russians.

it points at an "external impact."

I kinda think so too, it happened very quickly (7 minutes)after takeoff which would give a shoulder gun possibility of hitting it before it got out of range just speculating
but if an instrument failed, in darkness, at night, over water, pilots could have become disoriented-
I remain somewhat hung up on distance of first body from site -

then again think Air France - disoriented, stall plane, in-flight breakup cause of stall

All of this is just speculation!

not They still have acknowledged that Egypt air was terror despite explosive residue being found.

Hemeimeem, which serves as the main hub for the Russian air campaign in Syria. As if that is not "inspirational" for a terrorist .

A military aircraft going to where stuff blowing up Syria sure sounds like it might be high on the list. Noone would know that 68 musicians were on aboard

choir sang "Get Lucky" at the opening of the 2014 Winter Olympic Games that Russia hosted in Sochi,

most singers of the choir have died."

In recent years, Russian airlines have replaced their Tu-154s with more modern planes, but the military and some other government agencies in Russia have continued to use them.

While noisy and fuel-guzzling by modern standards, the plane has been popular with crews that appreciate its maneuverability and ruggedness.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/25/world/europe/ap-eu-russia-military-plane.html?_r=0

uh oh --

It crashed less than 2 miles off shore and the debris field covers 9 miles (is that square miles or miles squared?)? Either way, it must have still been climbing when whatever happened did. For such a wide debris field under those circumstances it suggests some sort of explosion or traumatic breakup.

In recent years, Russian airlines have replaced their Tu-154s with more modern planes, but the military and some other government agencies in Russia have continued to use them.

While noisy and fuel-guzzling by modern standards, the plane has been popular with crews that appreciate its maneuverability and ruggedness.

I'd also suggest that being as outdated as they are, even if upgraded they would probably not have the extensive fly-by-wire type electronic control systems used by modern planes so they would be pretty resistent to hacking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back