Russian plane vanishes from radar after take-off from Black Sea resort of Sochi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Colonel Alexander Petukhov

Fasten seatbelts and tightly - can you imagine

Published on Dec 25, 2016

The Navigator crashed in the area of Sochi the plane of the Ministry of defense of the Tu-154, Lieutenant-Colonel Alexander Petukhov in 2011 was part of the crew, who landed the plane in an emergency situation.

[video=youtube;vvs6VrnhSzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvs6VrnhSzk[/video]

It crashed less than 2 miles off shore and the debris field covers 9 miles (is that square miles or miles squared?)? Either way, it must have still been climbing when whatever happened did. For such a wide debris field under those circumstances it suggests some sort of explosion or traumatic breakup.

It also sounds like whatever happened was very sudden and catastrophic-there was no calls for help. So they had no time to call for help.

Anyone remember what hip song that choir of military sang.?.......god bless them all.

The Latest: Russia: All causes for plane crash being eyed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...9924caa2450_story.html?utm_term=.cb7b4b8240f7

Russia’s transport minister says investigators are looking into all possible reasons why a Russian military plane crashed into the Black Sea with 92 people on board, including the option of a terror attack.

Earlier, a Russian official had downplayed any suggestion of a terror attack.

But on Sunday afternoon, after being asked if investigators are looking into a possible terror attack, minister Maxim Sokolov said an “entire spectrum” of possible reasons is being considered.

Weather was good and pilot experienced. So, I think most likely causes are terrorism or some catastrophic mechanical failure. Also, there was an incident where a plane over black sea was hit by a missile but nobody seems to be suggesting this possibility right now.

Hi

EA was shot down - there was
explosive stuff in their bodies To this day they have never acknowledged that Egypt air was shot down

Its physics IMO

.There is no way for a human being to be found that far away from the biggest cluster of debris

-What keeps people inside an airplane is the structure that had to be eroded allowing him to free fall out of the plane.

Structural integrity had to be comprised

just imo

But 20 minutes after take off means something gives. Because I don't think the pilot mentioned problems. Or did he?

Was there any survivors ?

You would think today's planes would be equipped with emergency flotation equipment to bring a downed plane back above water or a full body parachute to lessen the speed of the drop or something.

Idk. I guess it would be done if possible. Hopefully things change. R.i.p to the people on board.

You would think today's planes would be equipped with emergency flotation equipment to bring a downed plane back above water or a full body parachute to lessen the speed of the drop or something.

Idk. I guess it would be done if possible. Hopefully things change. R.i.p to the people on board.

Hi Dex

Everything is about weight and fuel burn!

But 20 minutes after take off means something gives. Because I don't think the pilot mentioned problems. Or did he?

They lost radar after 7 minutes. But last night there was a big ruckus around 4 minutes in but, in Russian style that vanished!!

Hi Dex

Everything is about weight and fuel burn!

Hi Cariis. Thanks for the updates. Plus you are right. The fuel and weight makes it very hard to add parachutes and flotation plane equipment.

The idea would probably cause more plane problems in the long run. Because of too much weight.

Good thought.

[video=youtube;7-R_GcbL11c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-R_GcbL11c[/video]

Welp it looks like Boeing has more business lined up. Because didn't they just agree to sell China 80 Boeing planes? Or was that to Russia?

[video=youtube;7-R_GcbL11c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-R_GcbL11c[/video]

Dang. So close to land.

So I guess it did happen right after takeoff.

Unless the pilot circled back.

Does anyone know how far the debris was from the takeoff location?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back