Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her aunt and uncle confirmed this 10am meet and it was known to them SM was planning to meet someone at 10am in Ballarat, otherwise why would they mention this information to the media.
I don’t think she met with foul play at 10am as no one saw her come home after run.
I think something happened to her earlier that morning, whether it was in the forest or beforehand who knows ?
And we still have not been told who else was in the house that morning ?

Paraphrased from a new article in the Herald Sun

Dozens of rumours swirl in Ballarat, from matrimonial distress to financial hardship, and an affair …

There has been talk of a recent suicide in the Murphy wider circle.

This one could be important to the case ????? - an AVO had been taken out on an extended family member.

And suggestions that a recent family holiday to Torquay had been “fragmented” .
Mmm, all very interesting, even if only a tiny bit of it is true.

Apprehended Violence Order ….
thanks
looked it up : "An AVO or Apprehended Domestic/Personal Violence Order is an order from Police and/or the courts prohibiting certain behaviour with the aim of to protecting the Person in Need of Protection (PINOP)."
Much like a Restraining Order (RO) in the US.
Oh dear.....

thanks
looked it up : "An AVO or Apprehended Domestic/Personal Violence Order is an order from Police and/or the courts prohibiting certain behaviour with the aim of to protecting the Person in Need of Protection (PINOP)."
Much like a Restraining Order (RO) in the US.
Oh dear.....
Yes .. that is why I wondered if it may be pertinent to the case?

IMO

Dozens of rumours swirl in Ballarat, from matrimonial distress to financial hardship, and an affair …

This one could be important to the case ????? - an AVO had been taken out on an extended family member.

Paywalled for some
The suicide . . . I don't need to know who, but I would like to have been told how recently.

Paywalled for some

Check that article again. I think everything you have paraphrased has now been removed?
Other than the fact that there are dozens of rumours swirling.

imo

Last edited:
Given the nature of their panel-beater business, I’m guessing that family members have access to many cars even if they don’t own them themselves. So I’m sure that police would have to consider the possibility that a car not belonging to the family could have been used without that car having to have been registered as owned by the family or reported to the police as stolen, if that makes sense..
Most car repair businesses have courtesy cars. Some even have designated hire cars that are covered by customer insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo