Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't mentioned "planned" yet so "deliberate"' could easily quantify as doing it and then covering it up?
If your theory has legs, it is quite remarkable that the police simply did not mention a car being involved in the murder in any capacity whatsoever. Quite the contrary, the words used were clearly, 'attack'. The suspect 'attacked' Samantha. no mention of any weaponry, vehicle, article, at all.

If your theory has legs, it is quite remarkable that the police simply did not mention a car being involved in the murder in any capacity whatsoever. Quite the contrary, the words used were clearly, 'attack'. The suspect 'attacked' Samantha. no mention of any weaponry, vehicle, article, at all.

Well they haven't really revealed anything yet as to the murder charge other than it being "deliberate" which they haven't expanded on at all.

Not sure how it works but would they give up all their details and evidence before a court case?

He's ruled it out several times in the presser.
I liked his comment of,"evidence heard in court not in a press conference. "
Yeah I probably should have put the iPad down while the press conference was on and focused on it properly! I’ve gotta watch it again cos I’ve missed a bunch I reckon cos I was stupidly websleuthing at the same time.

What a fool I am, minds going a thousand directions and non seem to be straight lol.

When the press asked him, he refused to mention anything about means/ Motive

One thing I picked up in that presser - Patton was asked (I'm paraphrasing the first part): "Was the man charged known to Samantha and her family" and he replied "He wasn't known to the family".

That could mean all of them, or it could mean he was known to Samantha?

Source on child *advertiser censored* is SOCIT doing active work on the suspect who has been on their radar for quite some time. Will see if more comes of it.

But info I have is they were on drugs, driving super recklessly around and he has crashed his car multiple times.

Not a one off in terms of the drug driving/driving wrecklessly etc.

Will be interesting to see if all is true in the coming time though.
That fits in with the police asking if anyone had seen a car with damage to it. I guess they had him in their sites quite a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JmeShu