SAMPLE CHAPTER ONE. TOM MILLER'SJonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Contrary to what Patsy Ramsey said and to some portrayals in the press, the little beauty princess didn’t enjoy the child beauty pageants in which her mother entered her. JonBenet didn’t lust for the competition, nor crave the endless lessons and practice. There were signs that she was growing increasingly apprehensive of her mother’s incessant pressure to compete. Her childhood friend, Lindsey Phillips, while visiting JonBenet, couldn’t help but notice the pageant trophies in JonBenet’s bedroom. “They're not really mine,” JonBenet confided in Lindsey. “They're more my Mom’s trophies.” "

I have posted before about a friend of mine...she was a beautiful girl...that had been in over 200 pageants...and won the all. When she got married, I was over at her house, and didn't see ANY of her MANY, MANY trophies that she had won (which her mother had proudly displayed in the living room)...so I said..."Where are all of your trophies?" She said..."Oh, they are still at my mom's house....they belong to HER anyway". My friend went on to divorce, and to get involved with a drug dealer...because she felt that she was never perfect enough...it screwed her up. They got in a fight, and he shot her in the face and killed her.

have you ever seen Pamela Anderson without makeup?

I have...and she AIN'T pretty. She is a plain jane. I think that JB was a beautiful child without makeup, but I have played the piano for quite a few pageants, and I hate to say it, but alot of those little girls are plain looking...without their tons of makeup.

have you ever seen Pamela Anderson without makeup?

Actually, she'd pretty skeeery.

Did you ever see her before all her plastic surgery? She was a truly pretty girl, not hard-looking like she is now. She'd have aged much better if she left it all alone. Look at Cher- imagine how gorgeous she'd be even in her 60s compared to the eerie mask-like face she has now. You can SEE the cheek and chin implants right through the skin. Too bad we'll never get to see how beautiful she'd be if she aged naturally.

Actually, she'd pretty skeeery.

Did you ever see her before all her plastic surgery? She was a truly pretty girl, not hard-looking like she is now. She'd have aged much better if she left it all alone. Look at Cher- imagine how gorgeous she'd be even in her 60s compared to the eerie mask-like face she has now. You can SEE the cheek and chin implants right through the skin. Too bad we'll never get to see how beautiful she'd be if she aged naturally.

Believe it or not, my husband actually thinks that Pamela looked better before all of the surgery too. Most men like that fake look though, for some reason....

Believe it or not, my husband actually thinks that Pamela looked better before all of the surgery too. Most men like that fake look though, for some reason....

esp. the breast implants.:confused: cheesy ain't it.

Thank you AMES. You are the best. I hope your Summer is comfortable and not too hot.

You are welcome...

LOL...yes my summer, and my SUMMER (due in Nov.) are comfortable and not too hot.

That is good news, Ames! Hmmm, I never even thought of that one.

congrats ! and to Ames as well...I didn't know you were expecting !

Not me!! I thought you knew its our granddaughter!! HA I am way to old ...We have a grandaughter that was 7 months older than Jon Benet!!

Not me!! I thought you knew its our granddaughter!! HA I am way to old ...We have a grandaughter that was 7 months older than Jon Benet!!

I knew it was your gd.I didn't know Ames was expecting though.

congrats ! and to Ames as well...I didn't know you were expecting !

REALLY? I thought that you knew. Yes, I am actually due Nov. 22nd, but I will have a scheduled c-section on November 15. Her name is Summer, but we have no middle name yet.

REALLY? I thought that you knew. Yes, I am actually due Nov. 22nd, but I will have a scheduled c-section on November 15. Her name is Summer, but we have no middle name yet.

very pretty name!

How about Patsy as a middle name? :)

Congratulations, Ames! I knew you were expecting but I didn't know when.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back