SAMPLE CHAPTER ONE. TOM MILLER'SJonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Judith. Welcome. I've been here for the past almost 8 years. What is your theory...why, how, etc?

Very glad to have an insider. I hope we hear lots from you!

Nehemiah

Hello fellow posters....Just wanted to let you guys know that I got a PM from Cookie (Judith Phillips)...and she said that she signed up at Websleuths today, and is going to start posting over here. I told her that we would all just love to have her here. I am so excited!! She has insight on the Ramsey's that no other poster on any other board, has.

thank you soooo much for getting her here !!

Shoot Cookie...just go with your real name...so that the newbies will know who you are. LOL

I am so glad that you finally made it over. We somehow got off track, talking about girl names....but starting now folks...this thread is about Doc Miller's book, so lets try to stay on subject. Especially since Judith, Doc's wife, is here...and can give her insight and input. WELCOME COOKIE!!!!!

I second that..welcome !

Hi, Cookie- I am a newbie myself. Welcome! Where do we start? There's SO much to ask.

LOL Summer Patsy....that's funny. I had to find a name that ENDED with an R, but....if it had to begin with R....I could have named her Ramsey. Ramsey Patsy ........ LOL

Thanks for the congrats! We are very excited.

what about Summer Savannah? I know it's in GA but I think it's a pretty name.
Or Summer Shauna,Summer Graciana, Summer Alexis,or Summer Skylynn? Just throwing a few out there..

I just registered recently and am glad to be here. Unfortunately some other member had my hat "Cookie" and I had to add Phillips. Oh well.

If any of you have questions, I'm waiting!
I am SO glad you are here!
I have read your postings on FFJ, but I am not a member there.
I was hoping you would come to Websleuths. :)

My name is really Judith Phillips. I lived in Boulder from 1990-2004. I raised two children there. A son and daughter (the same age as Burke and classmate, as well).

I first met Patsy while we both lived in Atlanta. PR was working for Hayes Microcomputer products and working with a team headed by my exhusband. I met her while visitiing Hayes one day and she was introduced as the "former Miss West Virginia." I thought that as odd considering it had been 10 years since her crowning. Oh well.

I already had my son who was a baby then and PR was quite interested in motherhood. Several years later after my husband and I became friends with JR and PR, I was pregnant with my daughter and PR was expecting Burke.

Several years later we moved to Boulder and the Ramsey moved the next year. My husband and I talked them into buying the 15th Street house and never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine what scenes were to be played out years later.

Our children went to the same school where I met Susan Stine and the rest of the "Moms Gone Bad" softball team that Patsy and Priscilla White organized and funded by JR.

Here's one of my photos of us all during happier times. I can,t seem to find an attachment option. More later.................
Hi Judith! I know you from FFJ and it is great to see you over here too! I think we all have lots of questions to ask of you, since you are an invaluable 'primary source' who knew the Ramseys personally, and I think you knew them very well.
I'd be very interested in your theory as to what you think happened on that fatal night.

I also have a general question about Patsy. What was she like? Was she even-tempered or more on the emotional side? Did you ever see her fly off the handle over something?

Hey guys, how do I post a photo here? I am used to the FFJ format!

Welcome Cookie I too am from the Boulder area, we have since moved and are a bit further east. I personally know one of the news anchors out here that did and still does special reports on the Ramsey case. I cannot say I knew them. WELCOME!

Hey guys, how do I post a photo here? I am used to the FFJ format!

I dont believe we have that capability. If you have a website and could post a link :doh: Of all the times not to have that capability. Still, we are thrilled to have you here with us. :D

Love the name Summer. But I always thought Cucumber was a boy's name. LOL
How about Summer Breeze? Or using my daughter's middle name, which I think goes with everything, Summer Marie. Of course if you say Summer Marie fast enough it sounds like Summery.
Jm 2 cents
Summer Breeze? Sorry, but that sounds like one of those feminine hygiene products to me.

Dorothy: Gladys, sometimes I have that "not so fresh" feeling.
Gladys: Why don't you try Summer Breeze?
Dorothy: Thanks! I will!

(A few days later.)

Gladys: Dorothy, how are you feeling today?
Dorothy: Fresh as a daisy, thanks to Summer Breeze!

-Tea

Summer Breeze? Sorry, but that sounds like one of those feminine hygiene products to me.

Dorothy: Gladys, sometimes I have that "not so fresh" feeling.
Gladys: Why don't you try Summer Breeze?
Dorothy: Thanks! I will!

(A few days later.)

Gladys: Dorothy, how are you feeling today?
Dorothy: Fresh as a daisy, thanks to Summer Breeze!

-Tea
You just killed the Frank Sinatra song "Summer Breeze" for me :razz:

I dont believe we have that capability. If you have a website and could post a link :doh: Of all the times not to have that capability. Still, we are thrilled to have you here with us. :D
Yes, you could download your photo to a hosting site (i.e. photobucket.com, tinypic.com, angelfire.com) and then use a link.

-Tea

Welcome Cookie to Websleuths. I'd be interested in your theories of the case as would everyone else on the board.

I saw many different Patsys. She changed quite a bit after her first cancer survival. She seemed more driven to get things done as if she had an agenda and little time to complete it.

I never saw her loss her temper but I believe that happened behind closed doors. She had a great sense of humor, usually liked to be the center of attention and was extremely materialistic.

Not until I saw her on the some of her interviews, where she pointed her finger at the audience and seemed angry, did I realize she had a temper. One lasting impression about her is when she was mifted at you, you were immediately cut off from any future contact with her. PRONTO!

You just killed the Frank Sinatra song "Summer Breeze" for me :razz:
ROFL!!! Rino - I had to laugh so hard that my husband asked "What's so funny? I thought it was a true crime forum you are posting on??", and when I laughed even more, he just shook his head, puzzled. But I better not start explaining to him what it's about, lol!
How can I erase that association with Sinatra's song from my brain now? Help!!! :D

ROFL!!! Rino - I had to laugh so hard that my husband asked "What's so funny? I thought it was a true crime forum you are posting on??", and when I laughed even more, he just shook his head, puzzled. But I better not start explaining to him what it's about, lol!
How can I erase that association with Sinatra's song from my brain now? Help!!! :D
I should like to think that the Chairman of the Board liked his women feeling "fresh as a daisy".

-Tea

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back