SAMPLE CHAPTER ONE. TOM MILLER'SJonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw many different Patsys. She changed quite a bit after her first cancer survival. She seemed more driven to get things done as if she had an agenda and little time to complete it.
It is understandable that after such an ordeal, Patsy had the feeling of having little time left.

Sad though that Patsy, having been at death's door, still seemed to have concentrated most of her energy on totally superficial stuff like those pageants (imo it was downright detrimental stuff - detrimental for JonBenet). Patsy herself had been brought up taking part in pageants, and so she passed the torch on to her daughter, completely uncritical.
I never saw her loss her temper but I believe that happened behind closed doors. She had a great sense of humor, usually liked to be the center of attention and was extremely materialistic.
Patsy being extremely materialistic - very interesting info, Cookie. Extremely materialistic persons nearly always judge both themselves and other people by the money they are worth. Or by fame gained through 'material' attributes like e. g. looks.

One lasting impression about her is when she was mifted at you, you were immediately cut off from any future contact with her. PRONTO!
So 'Queen Bee Patsy' reacted by giving her 'thumbs down' immediatetely, conveying to the person who mifted her that she was no longer welcome at her court? :)

jmo

It is understandable that after such an ordeal, Patsy had the feeling of having little time left.

Sad though that Patsy, having been at death's door, still seemed to have concentrated most of her energy on totally superficial stuff like those pageants (imo it was downright detrimental stuff - detrimental for JonBenet). Patsy herself had been brought up taking part in pageants, and so she passed the torch on to her daughter, completely uncritical.

Patsy being extremely materialistic - very interesting info, Cookie. Extremely materialistic persons nearly always judge both themselves and other people by the money they are worth. Or by fame gained through 'material' attributes like looks.

So 'Queen Bee Patsy' reacted by giving her 'thumbs down' immediatetely, conveying to the person who mifted her that she was no longer welcome at her court? :)

jmo

Just so the masses remain informed Cookies post that she made here was taken totally out of context disected, then twisted and was unceremoniously posted at Crimelibaries to support the notion that Patsy never lost her temper ever. Seems that what is posted here should remain here where if there is question we can ascertain what is meant. I would not have in a million years interpreted Cookies post to read as it was parahrased at Crimelibraries. Those of you who post there and here you may wish to set the record straight. I just went for two seconds cause I heard some of the reasons I left that forum were gone and certain posters were no longer there. First post I read was that one twisting Cookies post from here . Shame on whoever did that, in my humble opinion.

Hey guys, how do I post a photo here? I am used to the FFJ format!

Cookie,
You could post the picture or pictures, over at FFJ, and just give the posters here at WEBSLEUTHS the link to it. That would probably be the easiest thing to do.

Just so the masses remain informed Cookies post that she made here was taken totally out of context disected, then twisted and was unceremoniously posted at Crimelibaries to support the notion that Patsy never lost her temper ever. Seems that what is posted here should remain here where if there is question we can ascertain what is meant. I would not have in a million years interpreted Cookies post to read as it was parahrased at Crimelibraries. Those of you who post there and here you may wish to set the record straight. I just went for two seconds cause I heard some of the reasons I left that forum were gone and certain posters were no longer there. First post I read was that one twisting Cookies post from here . Shame on whoever did that, in my humble opinion.

CL....twisting the facts??? :eek: What a "SHOCK". That's what they do best, you know. That's one of the reasons that I left for the second time and will never ever go back. Anything and everything....to fit their dumb IDI theory. Funny how they pick and choose Cookie's posts....(one that they can twist around)...but, probably have skipped right over the excerpt from her husband's (Doc Miller) book. NO..that would be just a little bit too hard for them to swallow.

Let them twist and turn my words around. We know what I accurately stated.:p :crazy: :croc:

CL....twisting the facts??? :eek: What a "SHOCK". That's what they do best, you know. That's one of the reasons that I left for the second time and will never ever go back. Anything and everything....to fit their dumb IDI theory. Funny how they pick and choose Cookie's posts....(one that they can twist around)...but, probably have skipped right over the excerpt from her husband's (Doc Miller) book. NO..that would be just a little bit too hard for them to swallow.

I know, stupid of me to hope. I owe Rash an apology I think I parked my post on this matter on a post from Rash. Rash had nothing to do with this! Sorry:doh: I think I was just so stunned I was not thinking straight. I dont recognize the poster handle as from here But lets face it for it to end up over there it came from here from someone . I am going to go look to see if that poster uses the same handle here as there. It gives me the creeps!! Just my opinion!

Let them twist and turn my words around. We know what I accurately stated.:p :crazy: :croc:

The IDI's on that board....:slap: .....if PR herself.....had confessed to killing her daughter, they would pick the confession apart, to try and find something to fit with their IDI theory. They are spinning their wheels...

I know, stupid of me to hope. I owe Rash an apology I think I parked my post on this matter on a post from Rash. Rash had nothing to do with this! Sorry:doh: I think I was just so stunned I was not thinking straight. I dont recognize the poster handle as from here But lets face it for it to end up over there it came from here from someone . I am going to go look to see if that poster uses the same handle here as there. It gives me the creeps!! Just my opinion!

No the poster does not use the same poster handle here as there, imagine that!

I am sure that Rashie understands. Let me know if you find out anything about the poster. I wonder though, if they would have to be registered at this site, in order to twist Cookie's post around? Did it look like they had copied and pasted, and then changed words around, or what? I haven't been there to read it, yet.

No the poster does not use the same poster handle here as there, imagine that!

LOL...I don't think any of them ever do. I think that the RDI's that visit both boards, are the only ones that use the same "hat" in both places. (Because WE don't check out other boards, and twist people words around....you have to be "disquised" in order to do something like that).

Hi Judith and welcome to Websleuths. I can't wait to hear your take on the case but first let me say I'm sorry you had to even be a part of it, how awful to have known little JonBenet personally and then learn of her tragic death. It must have been awful for your children too. :(

Thanks again for joining Websleuths.

Jubie

I guess like everyone else I'd like to hear your theory but my main question is if you didn't suspect Patsy or John in the begining what was it they did that first set of that 'hmmmmm'?:waitasec:

TIA
Jubie

LOL...I don't think any of them ever do. I think that the RDI's that visit both boards, are the only ones that use the same "hat" in both places. (Because WE don't check out other boards, and twist people words around....you have to be "disquised" in order to do something like that).

All I know is the hat they wear there, I doubt that would help much since we do not have anyone with that hat. It starts out sayin you wont believe this with the red mad smilie. I know, who cares right...ignorance always shouts the loudest. Now to get back to better things like informed intelligent discussion on the facts of this case.....

Many IDIs on the CL forum seem to be quite upset that Judith Phillips is now also posting on Websleuths, which both has a large number of viewers and an excellent reputation. For they all know that Cookie as a primary source might reveal info tainting the image of their idol Patsy Ramsey. That what it is about. I find their rants more amusing than upsetting.
I have just posted a link on the CL forum to this WS thread, for the many CL lurkers who don't post. For what Judith has to say is crucial first-hand info.

jmo

Many IDIs on the CL forum seem to be quite upset that Judith Phillips is now also posting on Websleuths, which both has a large number of viewers and an excellent reputation. For they all know that Cookie as a primary source might reveal info tainting the image of their idol Patsy Ramsey. That what it is about. I find their rants more amusing than upsetting.

jmo

So, they are upset that she is now here? Well that's too darn bad!!! LOL

And yes, I find the fact that they are upset very amusing.

Don't fall off the chair but there is actually someone over there presenting the theory that Santa MacReynolds came into the house with his wife. He waited in the basement and put on his fake beard and the Santa outfit and his wife brought JB down to the basement.

Okay, after writing this, I realize I am dealing with insanity. I have to stop. Definitely.

She also believes that MacReynolds came in and switched the outfits on the bear on the bed to a Santa Outfit, hence the Santa bear. But I just realized somethng. She said Mr. McReynolds switched the outfits. How could he do this if he was waiting in the basement? This poster changes things to fit the upcoming questions. She would probably say Mrs. Reynolds did. I can't.

Almost sounds like a schizophrenic made the story up. Yes?

I doubt anybody can seriously be an IDI. If they are then it means there are other issues going on in their life. Issues that probably should be addressed.

Being an IDI is like thinking the Apollo 11 moon landing was staged or somebody in the Lindbergh family accidentally killed little Charles and staged the kidnapping. I guess the Lindbergh's gave Bruno Hauptmann the ransom money in exchange for the lumber from his attic so they could build the ladder.

Hmmm, Patsy must not have had enough time and/or lumber to build a ladder!

I doubt anybody can seriously be an IDI. If they are then it means there are other issues going on in their life. Issues that probably should be addressed.

Being an IDI is like thinking the Apollo 11 moon landing was staged or somebody in the Lindbergh family accidentally killed little Charles and staged the kidnapping. I guess the Lindbergh's gave Bruno Hauptmann the ransom money in exchange for the lumber from his attic so they could build the ladder.

Hmmm, Patsy must not have had enough time and/or lumber to build a ladder!

My sister's mother-in-law...thought that the moon landing was faked, but she also thought those "Purina Cat Chow" commercials...where the cat puts a paw forward, and then walks backward, and then forward again, like its dancing...while the jingle says..."Purina Cat Chow....Chow, Chow, Chow".....were REAL, not that it was done with computers... but that the cat was actual "dancing"...and you could tell that it wasn't. So, I am sure if she were alive today...she would be a total IDI....

Don't fall off the chair but there is actually someone over there presenting the theory that Santa MacReynolds came into the house with his wife. He waited in the basement and put on his fake beard and the Santa outfit and his wife brought JB down to the basement.

Okay, after writing this, I realize I am dealing with insanity. I have to stop. Definitely.

She also believes that MacReynolds came in and switched the outfits on the bear on the bed to a Santa Outfit, hence the Santa bear. But I just realized somethng. She said Mr. McReynolds switched the outfits. How could he do this if he was waiting in the basement? This poster changes things to fit the upcoming questions. She would probably say Mrs. Reynolds did. I can't.

Almost sounds like a schizophrenic made the story up. Yes?

That theory is totally TOTALLY ridiculous!!!! I especially liked the part where McSanta changed the bears outfit. How stupid can ya get?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back