Sandusky (and Dorothy) Future

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Huffington Post has pictures of Sandusky today.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/jerry-sandusky-sentenced_n_1943342.html#slide=1134691
First in the slide show is after sentencing, followed by before.
Delusional.

Did Dorothy attend?

Yes, she did attend.

picture.php

Oh, yea...you know she's got no shame...she looked kind of chipper too...maybe she will be glad he's gone (secretly of course)...she's got the house with the dreaded basement (would you ever go in there again except to demolish it?//on second thought, it would make a good halloween haunted house for the kiddies, huh, lol), all the money, the kids' sympathy and don't have to listen to jer's whining anymore..that's OK Dottie, enjoy it while you can...when the appeals fail and your 'supporters' realize the truth of your aiding and hiding a pedophile in plain sight, they won't hang around much longer...your time is coming, darlin'....yes, indeed....

I can just imagine the jeering comments screamed at Jer as he entered his cell today. Dead man walking. Yup. Gone is the glory of the "good" and no access to young boys. Once the Appeals are exhausted and no fight left it will be just survival :aktion:

I can just imagine the jeering comments screamed at Jer as he entered his cell today. Dead man walking. Yup. Gone is the glory of the "good" and no access to young boys. Once the Appeals are exhausted and no fight left it will be just survival :aktion:

I wonder if he'll ask to be housed in a juvenile detention center.

And I'm the one who added 68 + 30 and got 88! (I have since corrected my awful math!):great:

It is 98. It is possible he could live to 98. Based on family history, his father lived to 76, while his mother lived to 85. Longevity is genetic as some people are genetically more likely to live pass 100. None of Sandusky's parents lived passed 90. Even his relatives from maternal to paternal did not live pass mid 80s as far as I know.

I wonder if he'll ask to be housed in a juvenile detention center.

Got to find some humor in the worst cases so we can survive reading and sticking with them. I chuckled. I wouldn't be surprised. Jer would think he could still do good things for young folk :banghead:

Many things could get in the way of Jer reaching 98. High carb diet,confinement etc. Can lead to many health issues. And of course there is always somebody in Prison getting to him before he even reaches 70. He is gaunt looking now :moo:

Many things could get in the way of Jer reaching 98. High carb diet,confinement etc. Can lead to many health issues. And of course there is always somebody in Prison getting to him before he even reaches 70. He is gaunt looking now :moo:

I saw that 1987 interview of Jerry Sandusky and he looked rather old for his age.

What did he say? is there a link? thanks

I don't have a link; it was in the post hearing presser.

It was basically, "Here was an apolitical prosecutor from Cleveland, and he didn't prosecute."

OMG!! I just heard part of Sandusky's statement from today. :furious: He's actually blaming the victims for his being put in prison. :furious:

Typical of ya Jerry. Still trying to exert power over your Victims :furious: Well they are free and you are not. They may never be free of the memories but i wish them well and pray Jerry's power in their lives stops soon. He is reduced to the Child raping monster he is and in a cage for his remaining time.

JVM just brought up something I'd forgotten. He is on tape saying that he was sorry and that he could just die for what he did to a parent of one of his victims. So he can't say he didn't do it, but is saying "in his heart". I don't think he has one. JMO

JVM just brought up something I'd forgotten. He is on tape saying that he was sorry and that he could just die for what he did to a parent of one of his victims. So he can't say he didn't do it, but is saying "in his heart". I don't think he has one. JMO

Technically, it wasn't on tape. It was in front of two cops and Victim 6's mother. He might have admitted to saying it in the Costas interview.

OMG!! I just heard part of Sandusky's statement from today. :furious: He's actually blaming the victims for his being put in prison. :furious:

Jerry Sandusky is self serving and self interested. He blames others but himself. Sounds like a psychopath, just like Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, and Osama bin Laden. They are all narcissistic, selfish, and deviant. They blame everyone else but themselves to fuel their egomaniac tendencies. They are evil and rotten to the core. :crazy:

Sandusky sentenced, but PSU still on trial with Curley/Schultz cases (si.com)
Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to 30-60 years in jail Tuesday morning, which means he will be in jail for the rest of his life. He is 68 years old. The next day he spends in public will be his embalming.

But we knew that.
---
We knew he was guilty. We knew he would spend the rest of his life in jail. We knew he is mentally and emotionally sick. We knew he is delusional. Nothing he said Tuesday could change that.

The public reached a verdict on Sandusky long before a jury did. For almost a year, we have believed him to be guilty.

His part of this saga is effectively over. But Penn State is still on trial.
---
more at link above; also has a link to Michael McCann's si.com story "Key questions following Jerry Sandusky's 30-60 year sentence"

You have one more chance here, Dottie, but you've got to take it soon! Distance yourself from this guy. Already it's very difficult to believe that you didn't know what was going on, and yet you continue to stand by your man! What kind of mother are you?

If you had been emotionally abused, well, I'd cut you some slack, but I'm just not seeing any reaching for help.

Quote from your husband (from last night):

Maybe it will help others; some vulnerable children who could be abused, might not be because of all the publicity. That would be nice, but I’m not sure about it. I would cherish the opportunity to become a candle for others, as they have been a light for me.

A candle to others? Really? What gall. And yet, there you are, still standing by him. That speaks volumes to who you are as a person. How did you end up this way?

What I don't get- Sandusky is now claiming that it's all a great conspiracy to get him. How does he explain his love letters??? That's written evidence, legal proof of his manipulation of his victims.:furious:

Typical of ya Jerry. Still trying to exert power over your Victims :furious: Well they are free and you are not. They may never be free of the memories but i wish them well and pray Jerry's power in their lives stops soon. He is reduced to the Child raping monster he is and in a cage for his remaining time.

I can't begin to imagine what his victims are going through, but I can't help but think that seeing him now, a frail old man in his red prison jumpsuit being sentenced to basically die incarcerated, hopefully had to help those brave young men regain some of the power Sandusky had taken away from them.

HLN is doing an hour of coverage on this now.

I just saw a brief clip that I came in late too, but it appears NG is disgusted by this light sentence. I have to agree. He'll die in prison, but what does the sentence really say?

I'm okay with it. In fact, I'm happy today. The bottom line is that he sentenced him to life in prison, due to his age, but possibly avoided certain appellate issues by not sentencing him to centuries that he could never hope to serve.

This pig will never be free to molest children again. He will never be free to enjoy his old age. I think a strong message has been sent.

Isn't it disgusting? Where are the victim's rights? Why does this monster get almost the last word? I don't think it should be allowed, that his victims had to sit their silently as he tried to victimize them one last time, with no chance to defend themselves or answer back. That really upsets me.

I know that it essentially is a life sentence for him, but symbolically, I would have suggested the following sentence:
Take each survivor's age at the time the abuse started and Jerry should get one year for every year of that individual's life up until the age they were when they bravely testified. 10 young men whose abuse typically started around age 10, with youngest survivor being 18, would have rendered a longer verdict and, as I mentioned, been a strong symbolic statement to serial pedophiles. He robbed them of those years...let us as a society take those same amount of years (at a minimum) back.

Maybe Amendola will appeal on the grounds that he (Amendola) should have defended Jerry as insane.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84
Back