Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pic. So the apt is question is in the building next to the office.

Casey, if she where there, she could have just written down the tag number of someone park there by that building. Then have one of her LE BFs get the info matching that tag number. Of course none of them would ever admit doing it.

but if LE looked that info up, they would know J and M were z's daughters and that she had 4 kids. casey wouldn't have just said j and m were roommates and z had NO kids if she knew those 2 names were her kids, and if she did know they were her kids, she most likely would have mentioned them that way.

it seems more likely that she got a hold of the paper from sawgrass somehow, based on how she relayed the information.

i think this is getting o/t though, sorry. back to davidk.

Just wanted to say welcome and a big thank you to DavidK. !

This is another photo that I have received from Theonly1. It is a picture of the lake in front of the Sawgrass appartments:

LakeatSawgrass.jpg

Does anyone else find it odd and disturbing that here is no sign of a major search being done here..either by LE or the Anthony's. I think thats so strange..I know LE was pi**ed she kept lying to them but it seems worthy of a search...especially by the dumpsters..And why didnt the A's for fish around for info...its weird!

Welcome DavidK
Wondering if you read that KC did not visit sawgrass on the 9th of June? Caylee's last sighting by CA for KC was the night of June 14th, per her to Megan Kelly of Fox news. Video on Father's day showed Caylee and had CA in charge of her. CA also then testified she tucked them in on the night of June 15th, two different dates by CA. Yet a ex-boyfriend, AR said KC spent the night with him but not Caylee, two beds for KC on the same night. Yes all very intriguing.

Thank you DavidK for sharing and thank you also Theonly1 and Pink Panther for those great photo's. Now Sawgrass is a true visual experience.

And if there is no Zanny the Nanny, who was KC visiting at sawgrass? Thats the 64,000 dollar question I guess.

but if LE looked that info up, they would know J and M were z's daughters and that she had 4 kids. casey wouldn't have just said j and m were roommates and z had NO kids if she knew those 2 names were her kids, and if she did know they were her kids, she most likely would have mentioned them that way.

it seems more likely that she got a hold of the paper from sawgrass somehow, based on how she relayed the information.

i think this is getting o/t though, sorry. back to davidk.

You are right.. but she could have gotten basic car info and such from her LE friend, and then also looked her name up on Myspace, ZG's page was public at that time, and her only kids that she mentions on that page or her pics are J and M...

You are right.. but she could have gotten basic car info and such from her LE friend, and then also looked her name up on Myspace, ZG's page was public at that time, and her only kids that she mentions on that page or her pics are J and M...

Casey said ZG had no kids.

Zg says cops told her Casey said her kids name & car make.

Zg said in very first interview ,she couldn't even get a job because of her name ,now in second interview she loss her job because of her name.

Leonard Padilla says he spoke to ZG also ,hmmmmmmmmmmm

So I say lots of people are liars in this case ,not just Casey.

This is another photo that I have received from Theonly1. It is a picture of the lake in front of the Sawgrass appartments:

LakeatSawgrass.jpg

Yes this is the lake across Conway Rd. From Sawgrass. The green murky water that appears to be a retention ditch was not there until mid August when Fay came thorough.

If you walk past the pond there is a footpath down to the lakeshore that people will use to fish. The city also maintains this area on an almost weekly basis.

The lake is not very large and borders Conway Rd and about 15-20 homes. It is deep enough for small paddle boats, canoes, kayaks, but I have personally never seen one in the lake.

David, is this lake across the road populated with people most of the time or not?

I've got quite a question for you to ponder awhile if you will. In Caseys LE statements, she continued to insist on one part about Sawgrass. She kept referring to "the last time I saw Caylee was on those steps", she goes on to say "I sit there on those steps, I waited 2 hrs". She just kept on referring to the steps at that stairwell at the building of the empty apt. I often wonder if Caylee fell off of that broken balcony but who knows. Casey just repeatedly referred to "those steps" over and over. What I would like to know is this: If you can picture yourself sitting on the same steps, what all is in your sight?

It is like perhaps she sat on those steps and saw Caylee for the last time, whether it happened, whether Caylee was living or dead, who knows. But I am very curious as to the possible views from those steps at that stairwell. Can you offer any insight? I know this is a way out question, sorry!

LakeatSawgrass.jpg

What you are looking at here is the area directly across the street from Sawgrass. You can see the fence and a pond. Directly behind it is Lake Tennessee (I believe). This is the part that is publicly accessable.

T

Casey said ZG had no kids.

Zg says cops told her Casey said her kids name & car make.

Zg said in very first interview ,she couldn't even get a job because of her name ,now in second interview she loss her job because of her name.

Leonard Padilla says he spoke to ZG also ,hmmmmmmmmmmm

So I say lots of people are liars in this case ,not just Casey.

I simply cannot imagine the stress that ZG has been forced to live under ALL BECAUSE OF CASEY ANTHONY! I don't see her as a liar, I see ZG as a woman thrust into a national media blitz and frenzy all because of CA and it has made her life unlivable. Poor woman.

The LIARS in this case are all very clear: Casey Anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony and Lee Anthony. I can give many many lies that they have all very boldly told!!!

David,

Just wanted to say thanks for being here.

Come back, again!

Hi DavidK, thanks for sharing with all of us. Have you had a chance to check out some of the awesome sleuthing that goes on around here?

No this is not.

There are a lot of lakes and ponds that look like that most notably in the Lee Vista and Tradeport Drive area of Orlando near the airport. In other words it could be just about anywhere.
Thanks. This lake or pond is behind an apt complex somewhere. It is Camerons backyard at one time, maybe still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504