Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the misprint is in the "stace" spelling. On the top of that lease (p51) it's typed "stacy" and it looks to me like the sig on p.51 is spelled with a "Y". The sig is pretty much illegible but you I can see the "y" dipping down into the next line the same as the "g" in the last name. This is more obvious on the full page of the document. I cut the bottom of the sig off when i posted it.

Ahhh, Ok! I haven't seen the other lease pages.

Ok, then....yep, hinky meter HIGH!!!

Those signatures were not done by the same person.

I think we need to investigate who this Stacy is!

I live in Florida and there are weird lease lengths. It has to do with the bed tax and varies by county. For instance, if you stay in a condo, motel, etc., you pay a bed tax. The bed tax is determined by the number of months you live here. If 10 months is the waiver length for the bed tax (no tax if stay is longer than 9 months), it's not uncommon for people to sign a lease for that amount of time. Even if you pay rent for more months than you actually stay here, it can be cheaper than if you paid the bed tax for the amount of time you were here. Does that make any sense to you? Anyway, that would explain the 10 month lease.

Thanks. Yes, that is a logical reason for the length of the lease. I suppose the tax thing is because there are so many transients. Where I live, the leases are almost always year-to-year. Do you know why an eviction would take place at the end of a 10 month period? The lease was over by then.

BJB, are you sure you didn't compare sigs from p. 52 and 53 instead of the sigs on p. 51 and 52? Those on 52 and 53 are by the same person but they definitely do not match the signature on the original lease form, p. 51. These are supposedly the same tenants signing a renewal of their lease but the female tenant's signature is very different on the renewal.

Thanks Marina for pulling them up here. Without even going to look at a sample of KC's handwriting it strikes me as the same style. I remember a whole thread on that. That's an impressive observation by Moon to say the least.

Do we know for sure that a real ZG visited Sawgrass and saw the apartment?

Couldn't that just have been KC with her fake ID? Couldn't she have signed the guest card?

(Sorry if this was discussed before. I'm trying to figure out how KC got the info on ZG, and coincidentally she was using that name as an alias.)

Thanks Marina for pulling them up here. Without even going to look at a sample of KC's handwriting it strikes me as the same style. I remember a whole thread on that. That's an impressive observation by Moon to say the least.
Well, even though it's off topic, I keep coming back to this. It's amazing that Moon noticed this detail. I thought it resembled KC's writing without even looking at a sample too.

Well, even though it's off topic, I keep coming back to this. It's amazing that Moon noticed this detail. I thought it resembled KC's writing without even looking at a sample too.
Marina2,

I also noticed the same similarity with "Zenaida G's" signature when she was taking care of her traffic citation, but I can't find it right now. I haven't quite figured out to do good searches yet. It's taking me way to long!

I also thought it was weird that in the paper found where KC was practicing writing her name combined TL's last name, there was _no_ similarity to her personal signature on her written statement to OCSO. Since her last name and his first are the same, they're both words she's very familiar writing in cursive. I wonder if she was practicing for another possible forgery of some type?

I'd also like to see her "AH" check signatures again.

Stacy Arrington and Stacy Oaks are the same person despite the signatures being different. You can look her up on the Orange County Comptroller's website.

It looks to me like on the page 51 the other signatory (Joseph O.) signed her name.

I did a search on this thread to see if I could learn anything 'bout how the mail is distributed @ Sawgrass....w/ no luck.

Questions in case anyone knows...

1) Is the mail @ Sawgrass delivered into a secure box for residents (one where I used to live was alot like boxes @ the post office w/ keyed locks on each)?

2) Are the mailboxes @ Sawgrass in a centralized location? Inside/outside? Near the office? Near each apartment?

I did a search on this thread to see if I could learn anything 'bout how the mail is distributed @ Sawgrass....w/ no luck.

Questions in case anyone knows...

1) Is the mail @ Sawgrass delivered into a secure box for residents (one where I used to live was alot like boxes @ the post office w/ keyed locks on each)?

Mail is delivered to a centralized location at the front of Sawgrass where each resident then has a key to access their personal box. Just as you would find at the post office.

2) Are the mailboxes @ Sawgrass in a centralized location? Inside/outside? Near the office? Near each apartment?

In the front of the complex outdoors immediatley to your right once you enter. The mailboxes are in front of the main office.

Please see my answers in red

Stacy Arrington and Stacy Oaks are the same person despite the signatures being different. You can look her up on the Orange County Comptroller's website.

It looks to me like on the page 51 the other signatory (Joseph O.) signed her name.

You're saying that they married prior to the signing of the second lease and the husband signed her name?

Do you know why they were evicted at the end of the second 10 month period?

You're saying that they married prior to the signing of the second lease and the husband signed her name?

Do you know why they were evicted at the end of the second 10 month period?

I don't know them and I don't know when they were married. But you can look her up on the Orange County website and there is history for her going by Stacy Arrington, Stacy Arrington Oaks and Stacy Oaks.

They were evicted, that is clear from the judgement against them posting on the same website. I assume for nonpayment of rent.

I agree!

Do we know for sure that a real ZG visited Sawgrass and saw the apartment?

Couldn't that just have been KC with her fake ID? Couldn't she have signed the guest card?

(Sorry if this was discussed before. I'm trying to figure out how KC got the info on ZG, and coincidentally she was using that name as an alias.)

This has never been discussed before, but only because there never any reason to, early on in this case the "ZFG" that signed the card told the police that it was her and she was there etc etc etc.

I don't know them and I don't know when they were married. But you can look her up on the Orange County website and there is history for her going by Stacy Arrington, Stacy Arrington Oaks and Stacy Oaks.

They were evicted, that is clear from the judgement against them posting on the same website. I assume for nonpayment of rent.

I understand why evictions take place. I'm curious why they would be evicted in the last month of the lease. If they had not paid their rent for two or three months, would they be evicted as a recourse of Sawgrass to possibly collect arrears? I'm curious because I'm curious I guess. Why not just say goodbye?

By the way, can I legally go by several names? I can call myself what I want I guess but can I sign contracts and legal type papers using my maiden name, my neighbor's name, a name I like, because I want to? No, right?

Sorry if this has been covered. When I looked through my notes about this, (and from MyOrangeCountyClerk, link which I'll attach shortly)...

I have that Stacy filed for divorce, and received Restoration of her Former Name on 1/16/2008, and the Final Divorce was granted on 06/30/2008.

This has never been discussed before, but only because there never any reason to, early on in this case the "ZFG" that signed the card told the police that it was her and she was there etc etc etc.

Ok, still it seems incredible that Casey apparently had used this alias before, then she actually found a real ZFG, who became "Zani."

Somebody said that the nickname for Zenaida would not be Zani ... Also, that the pronunciation for Zenaida in Spanish is "Su Nahida"

So, it's very confusing how Casey got this person's name ... I'm very curious about this.

I understand why evictions take place. I'm curious why they would be evicted in the last month of the lease. If they had not paid their rent for two or three months, would they be evicted as a recourse of Sawgrass to possibly collect arrears? I'm curious because I'm curious I guess. Why not just say goodbye?

Hard to say. Maybe the apt. complex goes after the tenants for the back rent. Maybe they have to get the judgement to seize the security deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico